PDA

View Full Version : Wonder what my new neighbors thought?

teri222
03-26-2012, 12:23 PM
This week-end was my wife's birthday and also our anniversary. I new I would have new neighbors soon but didn't know it would be this week-end. Sunday I got up early
put on a nice pair of short shorts, a sleveless blouse, and my favoriate girl's clark
sandles and about noon rolled my grill out on my driveway and fired it up. Almost as
soon as I got started yep they pulled up with a load of furniture on their truck.
I went back inside and ask my wife "should I change" to my surprise she just shrugged her shoulders and said "no, I really wouldn't worry about it". I greeted them,
we met, the wife took a second look at my clean shaven legs and shorts and I offered to help them unload. Before long all four of us were out in our driveways
chatting away. After we finished helping them we went back in and had a nice dinner. They seemed very friendly after we got aquainted. I'm just wondering today what they thought. Myself, it just feels good to be able to be myself and be able to enjoy, for once in my life, who I really am.

jenfromri
03-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Great story and thanks for sharing. Congrads on u being u!

BLUE ORCHID
03-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Hi Teri, That's a great story.
Maybe he's a cressdresser too.
Who knows they may be swingers.

FeminineFantasy
03-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Swingers, wouldnt that be something? lol
rawr!

Hi Teri, That's a great story.
Maybe he's a cressdresser too.
Who knows they may be swingers.

But to the original post.
That is awesome! So do you go out in public dressed at all? I bet it was really exillerating to meet the new neighbors dressed! :)

Cynthia Anne
03-26-2012, 05:55 PM
I think that would be a fantastic way to meet new neighbors! I would imangine in the near future you will find out what thay really thought! If they snub you, remember you were there first! Hugs!

teri222
03-26-2012, 06:08 PM
To answer Michelle, yes I do go out in public "dressed" as often as I can
and if not completely "femm" as much as I can get away with. Foundation,
eyebrows filled in and arched but very subdued and always femm shorts,
or jeans and sandles. Swingers? naw......don't look the type but you never
know about people?

teri222
03-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Michelle, I just took a look at your pictures. Wonderful
photo's. awesome body and your make-up looks perfect.
I would love to know where you got the blk gladeator's
and those great blk pumps?

Sandra1746
03-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Friendly neighbors are a small treasure and it sounds like you are getting off to a good start with yours. At least if they see you going out dressed it won't come as a "shock" to them and you have shown that you are willing to help out.

A good first impression I'd say.

Good luck,
Sandra1746

FeminineFantasy
03-26-2012, 09:02 PM
I got the gladiators from Walmart of all places a year or so ago lol. I know, right?
And those great black heels I bought online from snaz75.com (I love their clearance section!)

And Thank You!!! xoxoxox

Michelle, I just took a look at your pictures. Wonderful
photo's. awesome body and your make-up looks perfect.
I would love to know where you got the blk gladeator's
and those great blk pumps?

STACY B
03-26-2012, 09:09 PM
You did it right baby girl ... Just get it out the way first ,,, Im proud of ya ,, No dam hidding around your place ,, Takes guts great job .

lingerieLiz
03-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Congratulations! Isn't nice to be able to wear things you enjoy while socializing with the neighbors. If you are a friendly and good neighbor they don't care what you wear.

Barbara Ella
03-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Way to be yourself. Good first impressions are hard to make, and you made an honest one. Time will tell if they felt comfortable, but you can rest assured you are.

Babes

SuzanneS
03-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Friendly neighbors are a small treasure and it sounds like you are getting off to a good start with yours. At least if they see you going out dressed it won't come as a "shock" to them and you have shown that you are willing to help out.

A good first impression I'd say.

Good luck,
Sandra1746

Exactly! Michelle...you did good, what else could they expect now? :)

Suzanne