PDA

View Full Version : Had a Rather Nice and Relaxing Day!

Secret_Dresser
03-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Now this day started off somewhat bad, I had one hours sleep which is not good, oddly I felt fine (its caught up with me now though). Pretty much it is the usual day for me, go into uni for a few hours then to a Games-Workshop store to play games or paint. After going back into uni for a few hours I decided to walk into the local Primark just to have a bit of a look around for some female clothing (I do need some more). After finding some nice stuff I refrain from buyin them due to not knowing my bank balance.

I go into the shop just across the street called Osiris, kind of gothicy shop. I find something so awesome I wish I had bought it then and there. It was a Japanese style dress. It was available in light blue and silver. It was also on sale for £15 from like £25.

I did leave disappointed however, now I know exactly what my bank balance is like, I will be going into both Primark and Osiris to buy a few little bits and pieces. Oh and I need to plan a proper spending spree once I get some more money. Some of the stuff in Primark is really nice but also quite cheap. Ill just need to take a backpack to hide the stuff I buy tho.

Cynthia Anne
03-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Shopping is always nice! I know the feeling sometimes it's better to window shop! Glad you had fun! Hugs!

STACY B
03-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Dont hide it in a back pack ,, Just put it on under your clothes its safer there .

Barbara Ella
03-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Shopping is nice, and window shopping is always fun to get ideas for when the funds come in. Nice day.

Babes