PDA

View Full Version : An unexpected good day....

JerseyGirlDonna
03-26-2012, 10:04 PM
I had been looking forward to today for a few weeks. I was off from work and it was Donna's day to play. My shopping itinerary was set, Lane Bryant, Dress Barn along with any other place I wanted to stop at on the way to the mall, complete with coupons! Then I discovered that my daughter was off, too. My day en femme became shopping in drab and lunch out with her, which turned out to be wonderful day anyway. As a CD I'm always thinking about opportunities to dress up and maybe I sometimes forget how special it is to be a parent. Today reminded me of that. The only thing that would have been better was Donna shopping and lunching with her!

NathalieX66
03-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Donna, Good for you!...Glad you went out & did it.
New Jersey is cool. I've been out about nearly every place between Tinton Falls outlets, Bridgewater, Monmouth mall to up north-est Garden State Plaza & Willowbrook mall.
You did it, that's all that matters.

Cynthia Anne
03-26-2012, 10:49 PM
It seems to me that Donna is a very very special person! To put her daughters wishes before her own! Hugs!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)

SuzanneS
03-26-2012, 10:56 PM
It seems to me that Donna is a very very special person! To put her daughters wishes before her own! Hugs!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
X2! That is awesome for sure and it surely made your daughter happy!

Suzanne