PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--undressing

jerri kelly
11-04-2005, 03:47 PM
do you feel a let down when its time to get out of your girlie cloths i know i do

Deidra Cowen
11-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Always a downer! Not only do have have to take my nice stuff off...getting my makeup and nails off is a bitch!!! ;)

andreaboots
11-04-2005, 04:38 PM
:hmmm: Sometimes I do sometimes I don't, depends upon the mood and circumstances. I do feel a little let down when I change out. Sigh, what's a girl to do????:strugglin

Sam-antha
11-04-2005, 06:05 PM
It is rather sad, especially when I have not been out.
If I have been out, I do tend to keep my bra on me (with padding)
and change, (posibly to a thong or at the most a string bikini bottom) before I retuck myself into bed for the night.

Staci
11-04-2005, 11:45 PM
Always a let down for me. I so love looking pretty in my girly things. Nothing makes me feel as good as dressing up like a female in very cute clothes.

gina13
11-05-2005, 02:04 AM
...if we didnt have to? yes taking off the soft silky things is very depressing sometimes. sometimes its nice to just be a boy 2:rolleyes: a lot less work!:eek: but so boring:( yes undressing is no fun unless you are doing it for a wardrode change:lol: the part I really hate is removing the polish and makeup...especially the eye liner and shadow and lipstick...boohoo
anyway at least absence makes those girl moments more meaningful and appreciated.
XXXOOO

breanna1954
11-05-2005, 06:51 AM
I feel as though I'm only me when I'm derssed. I wear as much fem as I can all the time. When I'm home I'm always dressed unless I'm expecting someone to come over that I don't want to know my secret.

KellyCD
11-05-2005, 11:59 AM
I hate undressing. I feel so much more comfortable as Kelly.

shea
11-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Yes, sometimes undressing feels letting down going back as a male, hate it sometimes, but have to ....

jessi girl
11-05-2005, 02:03 PM
i :crying: like a little girl and wait till the very last minute to change. yes, it's a downer:surrender

Nikki Dee
11-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Yep.....EVERY TIME..!!!!
Love Nikki. xx

eleventhdr
11-05-2005, 03:32 PM
it is like thta. Sure wish i could wear them if not all the time a whole lot more. Sure is nicer!. Suzy!.

lee james
11-05-2005, 10:42 PM
Yep,that goes for me too.
As I often dress of a night before dinner,I find it is a real drag to have to take off my makeup and fem clothing before retiring for the night so
I usually tend to leave my bra,forms and panties on and then put a nightie over the top so I can remain ''dressed'' all night.I,m very fortunate I guess to have a very understanding wife.:)

Angela Burke
11-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Jerri,
If I'm glammed up (not just a skirt and top), and have taken time and care and the result is satisfactory, I always feel a bit a sad when it's time to say goodbye.
I also feel happiness in knowing I'm going to see her again, and the fun I'm going to have next time I do.

Love Angela XX

Faye Emmette
11-06-2005, 10:42 PM
I don't even like logging out of this site anymore. I was on it last week for 36 hours ( on&off. I had to eat and wash)...
I sleep in long tee-shirt and panties but that hanging everything up and putting in the washing is not fun.:mad:

MandyTS
11-07-2005, 02:21 AM
For me it is a horrable feeling, not because I don't see myself as a girl in the mirror, but because inside I am a girl (I am a girl) and I want to be able to be myself 24/7. Unforntunity at this time it is not quite possable... some day.

Mandy

HaleyPink2000
11-07-2005, 02:47 AM
I hate taking off my femme clothing all the time. It's like I am going back to being the ugly old man again. I don't want to be that Old and ugly. I feel like I am inferior or less of a person in male clothing. But enfemme I feel empowered to do anything. I just hate it. I'd rather have you hit me than take off my femme clothing.

I love being and looking like a woman. Even while asleep.
You know I can't go to sleep very well anymore unless I am dressed also.
Haley:)

Miss Lulu
11-07-2005, 12:44 PM
I feel so much better as a lady that undressing is a downer to me. I wear feminin clothing everyday, and that, as soon as I'm back from work. In the evening, when I remove everything, I have at least the comfort of my nightgawns in bed.

fanci
11-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Getting undressed is always a downer. It is like, when you were a kid, having to come in and stop paying at sundown

xxoo

Fanci

SexyStephanie
11-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Yes I do

Stephie

Tabathasiren
11-08-2005, 09:38 PM
The time is always too short

Alina Wicks
11-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Like lots of other girls I hate having to revert to male clothing. I only work Monday to Friday afternoons and the work uniform is similar for men and women so it does put me at ease. To make sure I feel comfortable I never wear boy underwear, so always have panties under my trousers. Also wear tights on all but the hottest days.
I'm just waiting for the day when I start to wear femme clothing all the time.

Alina

dianecdmike
11-20-2005, 12:30 PM
I hate it. Dressing is all that I think about during the week, just waiting for the weekend when I can become Diane again. I look so much better with my make-up on, and feel so much sexier. It`s a reall bummer when the kids come around and I can`t dress. I have taken to wearing my mascara at work, and that helps. along with occasional pantyhose under my uniform.

Jonien
11-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Getting undressed for bed isn't a problem im still the same girl, so as long as I put on a nightie before I take off my panties other wise I see that thing that dangles then I feel positively sick

SherriePall
11-20-2005, 04:27 PM
I have taken to crying undressing after taking care to look good en femme and feeling very feminine. Sometimes it's just too much to realize that I'm not Sherrie for more than a couple of hours. If only ...

Jasmine Ellis
11-20-2005, 04:38 PM
Hi Jerri Kelly, yep very time when it's bed time:crying:

Sam-antha
11-20-2005, 04:47 PM
I don't even like logging out of this site anymore.
Faye : I agree, even if there are other sites to go to ( not CD types etc)
I do tend to drift back here. Not that I have been around for very long.
Love u all

silky_dew
11-21-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi i'm new here and just wanted to say it's ashame we have to hide who we really are

Sally Gray
11-21-2005, 07:50 AM
do you feel a let down when its time to get out of your girlie cloths i know i do

Like everyone here it is depressing to have to get changed out of our girly clothes.

But

what single item do you feel most depressed at taking off? For me it is my bra and breast forms which some reason (which I am not sure of!) are the last things I remove.