PDA

View Full Version : My transition

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Not been on here for ages. I have changed my name and title by deed poll about a year ago and been living full time as female for over a year. I am on waiting list for gender clinic and have been for 10 months I wish there hurry up with appointment as need get on hormones and then go for srs. I have wardrobe full of clothes and all female as did away with male ones many months ago. I am getting lovely collection of shoes mainly 2.5 and 4 inch heel as love my heels but do like ballet flats also. My hair is getting long now and is a nice blond with highlights. Been getting hair removel treatment for over a year and hair is going bye bye. Also have full bag of makeup and don't out without a lease foundation on face.

Ari333
03-27-2012, 12:30 PM
sounds like you are living the dream as some would say dear, bravo!

Barbara Ella
03-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Welcome back aboard Zoe. So glad to hear your time away has been so fruitful for you. Hope you will hang around and chat with us as I know you have a lot of experience to impart to us who have not developed nearly as much as you.

Hugs, Babes

Cynthia Anne
03-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Hi Zoe! It's great you came back! Progress can be slow! But you will get there! I hope you stick around this time and visit us often! Hugs!

Julia_in_Pa
03-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Zoe,

Welcome back!

A huge congratulations on your one year of living full time. :)

Julia

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Have try get on here more just needed time to find myself. I am now out to mum and family and all so supporting and have lost only one friend after coming out but if like that then not a true friend anyways. Been doing favorite passtime today and that is shopping I love shopping and can go all day going around stores. At start of transition was to nervous to shop in person so was all done online but now mainly shop in person including shopping for lingerie. Getting eye lashes tint tomorrow already get my eye brows done.

Kristy_K
03-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Congratulation Zoe on your one year. I hope you have many more ahead of you.

I have a few more months yet to reach my one year mark.

Kristy

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Best thing I ever did was to come out as lot happier being me. If only appointment land on door mat to gender clinic and I hrt I be even happier. How your transition been.

Jennifer Marie P.
03-29-2012, 07:09 AM
Zoe the progress takes time be patient.

Katesback
03-29-2012, 10:34 AM
It is really hard to imagine living full time without the hormones. For many of us they change how we think and see the world and without them I dont think I could have done the full time thing. Guess your stronger than some of us.

Katie