PDA

View Full Version : Hair Lovers

CharlotteSomers
09-09-2004, 02:19 PM
Well, since alot of you complimented my hair in another thread, I thought I'd post more pics of my hair. Let me know what you think.

Post pics of your hair too. I looooove hair!

http://www.splt.info/images/temp/hair.jpg

kristi cd
09-09-2004, 02:59 PM
There's hair in those pictures? :D Love the style, just wish we could get a front view. :D

Lawren
09-09-2004, 03:30 PM
Didn't I see you in a Pantene commercial? WOW!!!:D ;)
And I thought I was the only one with a thing for hair. Oh, foolish me!

Tristen Cox
09-09-2004, 03:59 PM
The hair is Fabulous darling!

Damn what a body too!! I like your butt. Wish it were mine(;))

nuffsaid
09-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Well, since alot of you complimented my hair in another thread, I thought I'd post more pics of my hair. Let me know what you think.

Post pics of your hair too. I looooove hair!

The hair looks great. Is it yours?

Madilyn
09-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi Charlotte (and Ladies),

I have such a hair fetish (and lashes) that I couldn't pass this one up. I don't have particularly good pics like Charlotte, but hopefully this will suffice and give you an representative idea of my love of hair.

Charlotte, your hair is amazing and you MUST tell me your secrets :D . I also want to see your lashes... I'm afraid my hair is just going to have to be longer in the future...I just can't help myself, lol...

Kisses to you gorgeous ladies,

Maddy :cool:

CharlotteSomers
09-10-2004, 05:17 AM
The hair looks great. Is it yours?

I wish that hair was mine.

As far as secrets Madilyn, I don't really have any. It's just a long dark wig. I just make sure I brush it out before taking pictures so it's nice and full and soft. Also, it's real, not synthetic. Sometimes I wet it down, shampoo it and then put some curlers in it while it drys out to create the wavy look. Sometimes I just leave it perfectly straight too.

Either way, it feels really really good on my back and shoulders. You should see it blow in the wind!

And I thonk you would look GREAT in really long hair Madilyn. You should definatley get one.

Jennifer_Ph
09-10-2004, 05:41 AM
That looks awesome. I've been putting off buying a long wig for some reason... I really need to get one. It's one of my favorite things on a GG! You look incredible, thanks for sharing!

prisscilla
09-10-2004, 11:10 AM
nhgopefem
xczxzckjgo
fdfaogm, xnx
xkfiyto ]n
xosdosoymvka
cdkalke-
rerketlkrt
THIS IS DANGEROUS TERRITORY
the male in me wants to .............
well what else can be said
WOW! :p
YER A KNOCK OUT

NewShy21NJmtf
09-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Hard to notice the hair with the cute... ;) in all those pics! I wish I wasn't a poor college girl, I'd go buy a long wig right now! You look great!

Stephanie

pedebra
09-11-2004, 05:10 AM
WOW Charlotte!

The hair is wonderful; but truthfully, it is hard to get past the tush and legs.

Debra

Darby
09-12-2004, 06:30 AM
Stunning Hon! Very, very nice! Might I even go so far as to say... yummy!