PDA

View Full Version : Twisted up !

STACY B
03-28-2012, 07:49 AM
Check it out ! When I got here ,, I kinda thought I knew whats up ? Wrong , Been on another site for a while , So I just figyred all were like that one an so just settled .Got over here an it all changes an Im kinda confused ? So help me out if ya can please all you seasoned chix that are older an wiser than I . This is my perseption NOT FACT ,, Rememeber Im asking a question here not stating a FACT ! A CD is a person that gets pleasure from wearing the other genders clothes an has a clothes or whatever fetish ? A TG is a person that wants to be preceved as another gender an does not get sexual pleasure from clothes or has a fetish of that nature right ? So if you dress up an your with a person of the same sex your just gay anyway right ? Dressed or not your gay ? An if you dress an are with the oppasite sex your just dress up strait ? An if you transition an stay with the same sex you were your just gay ? But if you transition an go with the other sex your realy making your self strait ? Becuz you were gay if you stayed in the other gender an was with the oppasite , Now you have changed an your with the right one ? So anyway CD is someone basicly that gets dressed up for sexual purposes ? An TG is someone who dresses not for sex but for need to be something or someone else ? An they have a little gayness sprinkled in somewhere . JUST asking makeing sinse of it all , Any reply will be helpful .

suzy1
03-28-2012, 07:56 AM
Stacy, do what I do and just don’t worry your pretty little head over it, I gave up trying to work it out ages ago.

I am me and you are you.

Have fun, SUZY

ThiHi
03-28-2012, 07:59 AM
What Suzy sez. Labels are just that - labels. The only question that really matters is this one: "Who are you?" Know yourself, get comfortable there (It's taking me a long time) and choose a label, or not, that suits you. Live your life, enjoy it.

Chari
03-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Pleease do not worry about a title, catagory. or classification that puts a tag on you - it is IMO what makes YOU comfortable and confident in who you are!

kimdl93
03-28-2012, 08:40 AM
I'd offer one way to clarify things a bit. There's no need to muddle up sexual preference with CDing. Whether one is straight or gay is independent of whether you are a CDr or not. As for all the other labels, there's a pretty good set of definitions provided by Reine at the beginning of this forum. We could reignite the debate over the meaning of each, but I'd suggest that you check those out and see if any of them make sense to you.

Laura912
03-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Well stated by all so far but this has the potential to go viral...again.

sissystephanie
03-28-2012, 10:27 AM
All the answers to the OP have been great. Now please, let's not go any further with this!! As Kim said, Reine has already provided all the definititions needed!

RADER
03-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Stacy;
Your post sounds confusing; The way you are dressed, who you are meeting with, does not
make you Gay or Straight or anything else.
When I am at my Legion Post, and in a meeting with 30 men, that does make us all Gay,
I think not. The way one is dressed and who you are meeting or walking with does not
label your gender preference; maybe when you go into the bedroom, then maybe something
can be said on your wants.:2c:
Rader

STACY B
03-28-2012, 02:24 PM
All ya had to tell me was there are straits an gays in all of society an thats the way it is . I was just testing yall ,,, Thamz for your respones ,, I rest my case .

Kate Simmons
03-28-2012, 02:52 PM
The bottom line for me Stacy is that if I am always just myself, I never have to worry about any of that stuff.:battingeyelashes::)

RADER
03-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Stacy;
I guess I got it all wrong, You where wondering If a TS is on a date, is she gay.
I guess not, but you got me all Twisted up for sure. LOL
Rader

Cheryl T
03-29-2012, 09:47 AM
Wow....you've got my head spinning.
Why do you worry about all that?
You are who you are, you like what you like, and you do it with who you like to do it with. Whatever "it" is. Why be so concerned with defining everything to the N'th degree?

jillleanne
03-31-2012, 07:17 AM
Another attempt to mix sexual preferences with gender. And we wonder why the general public can't figure this out? Sheeeesh!

Kate T
03-31-2012, 04:24 PM
Stacy
if you dislocate gender and sexuality (and anatomical sex) from each other it is a little easier to understand.