PDA

View Full Version : A very enjoyable Florida trip with my wife

Miriam-J
03-28-2012, 08:37 PM
We've had a great ten days in the Tampa area, just the two of us enjoying beautiful weather and time with friends. It's given us a chance to get closer and talk about a lot of important stuff. Just the relevant highlights for this forum have been great:

Multiple shopping trips to buy fem clothes for both of us, trying on them together in thankfully unobserved dressing rooms
Talking about clothing styles, what works and what doesn't on us and others
Each of us has read "My Husband Wears My Clothes: Crossdressing From the Perspective of a Wife", leading to some great discussions
Our first stop at a wig shop (bought others on internet), which my wife started by saying "we'd like to get a feminine wig for my husband" (Chris at Custom Hair on Busch was great and showed great sensitivity for my nerves). More great discussion about hair styles, types of wigs, and what we can afford. Didn't buy yet, but may call back to store after our return.

The suitcase is a bit more full, and we've become much closer. We both now have a better understanding of my crossdressing, and a much better foundation for our future in so many ways.

Just wanted to share. Now it's back to the not quite so warm midwest.

Miriam

daarleane
03-28-2012, 09:00 PM
What a wonderful trip, it gave the both of you a chance to talk openly and honestly to each other. It gave you a great opportunity to be together and enjoy each others company. I think all marriages should have times like this.

BRANDYJ
03-29-2012, 05:16 AM
Miriam, I am really happy that your trip to my neck of the woods worked out for you and your dear wife. Sure, the shopping together was fun and nice, but the getting closer to your wife had to be the highlight of your trip.

Cynthia Anne
03-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Nice story Marym! Nice to hear you you had such a great time with your wife! Let her lead and the future shall be great! Hugs!

Claire Cook
03-31-2012, 04:58 AM
Miriam,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. It is so cool that you and your wife have reached this level of understanding; life will get better and better! But whenever I read a post like this, I feel sorry for those of us whose wives and SO's are not so understanding.

Miriam-J
03-31-2012, 08:44 AM
But whenever I read a post like this, I feel sorry for those of us whose wives and SO's are not so understanding.
I wish I could make it better for all of you in such relationships. I was in such a marriage for over 20 years. Broke up for much more important reasons than that, but it didn't help. It certainly helps to be in a relationship where anything can be discussed and accepted.

Miriam