PDA

View Full Version : How do you handle that

lawnmanmo
11-04-2005, 11:19 PM
When out and about in public in fem, how do you handle the fitting rooms or the ladies room and yet still maintain your fem ID.
Jerry

robinLynn
11-04-2005, 11:31 PM
im still learning how to do it

Billijo49504
11-04-2005, 11:55 PM
The only place I try on clothes is Lane Bryant. There I ask if I can try on what ever, and the clerk takes me to one of the rear fitting rooms and opens it for me. Just that simple. I rarely try things on because I know my sizes and usually know what I want to get...BJ
PS. And a lot of times I'm in drab.

Yuka
11-05-2005, 12:18 AM
I don't have a problem with trying on clothings. I do that all the time. Maybe its different here than in America.

DonnaT
11-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Usually the only thing I need to try on are tops, and I'll do that right on the floor by the racks. My wife has to walk away when I do, it still embarrasses her. Tried on several tops tonight in fact in three different stores. No one paid me any mind.

Phoebe Reece
11-05-2005, 12:54 AM
If out enfemme, and I want to try on clothes in a store, I simply ask the salesclerk in the area if it is OK to try something on. I have never been turned down, even if (and they usually do) know my true sex.

As for the ladies room, be sure to go in, do your business sitting down, wash your hands, and get out quick. Don't hang around to primp and redo makeup. Avoid conversations if possible. Consider going somewhere else if you see teenage girls heading to the same restroom. In fact always try to go when you think it may be empty. If someone is in there, don't panic, just carry on with as much confidence as you can muster.

If you are in a place that has a "Family" restroom, be sure to use that one. it is gender neutral and no one can make any complaint about you using it.

Jodi Lynn
11-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Never tried on anything at a store. But, I have used the ladies room, just sit down (but I do that in both restrooms), do your thing and get out.

Deidra Cowen
11-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Consider going somewhere else if you see teenage girls heading to the same restroom.

LOL ...thats the truth. Teenage girls are hell on Tgirls, spot us every time.

As for the fitting rooms...I've used them at Lane Bryant and at the Thrift store. But I really try to advoid fitting rooms cause I find it hard to dress and undress in that small room. In addition things like my fake nails get in the way too. At lane bryant one time I popped two nails off.

I've gotten very good at knowing my sizes and what will fit. I have little tricks too like holding a blouse againist my arm and knowing where it has to start and stop to fit.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-05-2005, 01:15 PM
You tell the salesclerk you'd like to try something on and ask where the dressing room is. Usually it's no big deal. If they won't let you use the dressing room, then let them know you'll be happy to take your business elsewhere.

As far as bathrooms, Phoebe's advice is good, so I'll just add that you should be sure your feet are pointing the right direction in the stall. ;)

Rachel Morley
11-05-2005, 04:08 PM
When out en femme I just act as any other woman might do, just go right ahead and walk straight in. Here a link to a post about the last time I did it.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14827

When I go to the thrift store in guy mode I also do the same thing, just take the clothes and go right in - but only if there is no one near the fitting room entrance. If there's someone around I usually grab a large guys shirt and hold my skirts behind it before I go in.

Bathrooms, I try not to go in unless it's absolutely necessary. I 'm getting good at "holding it". If you have to go, I agree with the advice already given by Phoebe.

lawnmanmo
11-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Thank you ladies. The tips and the advice are truly priceless. You are all wonderful ladies.
Jerry