PDA

View Full Version : Why my SO rocks!

girltoy
03-29-2012, 07:36 PM
So, as a per diem worker, my shifts aren't guaranteed. Last night I had a cancellation, and I asked my SO to come over and we could cuddle up and watch a movie or something. She surprised me by bringing red hot glittery nail polish and I sat and did my toes while we watched movies. :D This on top of her driving 20 miles in the middle of the night to bring me food and caffeine for my lunch break the night before! :D

Misti
03-29-2012, 07:45 PM
She surprised me by bringing red hot glittery nail polish and I sat and did my toes while we watched movies. :D This on top of her driving 20 miles in the middle of the night to bring me food and caffeine for my lunch break the night before! :D
You got that right GT, she is definitely "Priceless!" Tell her for me she has one (1) more admirer, OK?

Hug and kiss her extra special every day and night from here on, she's a "Keeper, too!" :love: L&R
M.

AnitaH
03-29-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm glad for you, it sounds like you have a wonderful SO, a keeper. It makes life so much more pleasant when they are understanding.

AnitaH

DeeDeeB
03-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Go out and buy her something really pretty. She deserves the best.

Dee :fairy1:

Misti
03-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Go out and buy her something really pretty. She deserves the best. Dee :fairy1:

Yeah, I meant to say that, too! Wow! Aren't we lucky to have such loving and caring SO's? :o

Cynthia Anne
03-29-2012, 10:29 PM
Yeah girl she rocks! KEEP HER ROCKIN' BY DOING HER NAILS NEXT TIME! BUY HER A ROSE! Hugs!