PDA

View Full Version : Last night in Hawaii...

Jenniferathome
03-29-2012, 10:24 PM
and it's girls night out with my wife. I am so incredibly lucky to have a wife like mine. For her, it's just dinner. For me, freedom I could have only dreamed of last year.

My message as always: tell your wife. It can work.

Aloha

cdsara
03-29-2012, 10:29 PM
I am glad your having fun and getting some nice sun shine. I hope you have fun.

kimdl93
03-29-2012, 10:30 PM
I know it won't always work. Some people are so hide bound by prejudice and mistaken beliefs that they cannot change or accept. You are lucky.

Barbara Ella
03-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Sounds like a wonderful night. Hope you really enjoy. I also concur with your message to tell your wife. It can work, My wife has just gone from supportive to a DADT position, wanting nothing to do with it, so I would caution that there can be setbacks at times.

Babes

BLUE ORCHID
03-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Hi Jenn, We will be waiting for pictures when you get home.

Kayla C
03-30-2012, 12:51 AM
Yes, looking forward to pictures...
Hope you didn't end up with tan lines!

Jenniferathome
03-30-2012, 02:08 AM
Back from dinner. Drank Mai Tai's and listened to a Jack Johnson cover dude. Good times and felt rather comfortable. My wife said she thought 20% of the women made me, of the guys, likely none to one (our waiter). Confirms what I have seen all along: men are clueless and if a women notices anything giving her cause to look a second time, she will dive in and search for an answer. My wife's tease of the evening was, "darkness and distance are your friend." Bottom line is that basically, no one cares, even if they do know somehting is a miss.

Get out there and enjoy your life

RADER
03-30-2012, 02:31 AM
Sounds like a dream vacation; If my wife would only let me out of the house.
Have fun and a great time.
Rader

Silentpartner GG SO
03-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Thats lovely Jennifer - I bet you dont want to go home!

jennyday
03-30-2012, 05:05 AM
I too am lucky. My wife knew of my dressing before we were married, now we are starting to take it farther and going out with me fully dressed. Only at night so far, but what a rush for a start.

IamSara
03-30-2012, 05:41 AM
Sounds like a wonderful night. Hope you really enjoy. I also concur with your message to tell your wife. It can work, My wife has just gone from supportive to a DADT position, wanting nothing to do with it, so I would caution that there can be setbacks at times.

Babes

Same here Baby Steps! Exact same story..

Glad you are enjoying Hawaii Jennifer.