PDA

View Full Version : question

crossing_over
11-05-2005, 01:01 AM
ive never done this because i dont wear a bra unless en femme .... but do any of you that dress in drab flash a bra strap purposely sometimes? or has anyone ever said anything/asked you about a bra you were wearing in drab. Same questions for panties or any other lingerie...

Billijo49504
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
I was in line at the super market, and I reached in to the neck of my t shirt to adjust the bra strap, the lady behind me, said, "Ain't that a bitch when they dig in." Yup! I think she heard it snap...BJ

RachelPortugal
11-05-2005, 03:18 AM
Hey yeah, it's fun, particularly if dressing fully has been a problem. I often wear my jeans (ladies cut) and a baggy denim jacket with bra (and padding) underneath to the supermarket for the weekly shop. When I bend to pick anything up I know my thong is visible from behind for anyone to see and depending on my mood I undo more buttons on the jacket to reveal a bit of bra. Once or twice the checkout girl has done a double take as I have stretched forward whilst packing my bags.

psdibe
11-05-2005, 07:03 AM
Most weekends I wear a bra panties and stcokiings under my drab cloths it feels great. PD

Deena
11-05-2005, 08:02 AM
I love to go to the local mini-mart to pick up a newspaper on Saturday with my bra, pantyhose, and a pair of ladies flats. Usually with jeans and a sweat shirt on. Nobody has paid any attention--Now that's a bummer. On occasion I have even worn a hint of lipstick and eye brow color.

Hugs, Deena

Jodi Lynn
11-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Of course I do, I love it. But I'm not really sure anyone has ever noticed.