PDA

View Full Version : pants or skirt?

hmerkin
03-31-2012, 08:28 AM
Hello Ladies,
This question is whether you feel more like a woman with a skirt or pants? Yes, I understand the rationale; but the pants hopefully help enjoy the feel of panties-pantyhose/stockings as a woman. Then the skirt hopefully helps enhance the freedom of a woman in panties - and possible pantyhose/stockings to which the feeling is more open! No doubt, your decision and opinion? Thank You, Love Crystal.

sissystephanie
03-31-2012, 08:50 AM
Although I do wear pants as a lady (Yes, Karren I do wear jeans!), I much prefer to wear skirts!! I wear skirts almost every day, even though I go out enfemme in a different manner than most CD's. I go out dressed totally enfemme, but wearing no makeup and no wig!! The reason I go out that way is because my late wife always did my makeup and fixed my wig. I lost her to cancer 7 years ago and decided to just keep going out but without those things. Occasionally get some looks, but have never had any problems!! As long as you are decently covered most people don't care!

I love the feelings of skirts on my usually bare legs, or even with stockings or pantyhose!! To me that is really being feminine!

Danielle_cder
03-31-2012, 08:57 AM
Pants for me:) bout 1 in 20 gg here wear skirts. Jeans are by far the best way to blend!

Kristy_K
03-31-2012, 09:05 AM
Skirt and heels for me.

But I can feel hot in jeans and heels when necessary.

Kristy

serinalynn
03-31-2012, 09:11 AM
I have a few skirts that I could wear, but I also have about a dozen pair of ladies pull on elastic waist pants that I feel very comfortable in.
so I"ll say pans for now.

Being Paige
03-31-2012, 09:27 AM
I love to wear skirts and dresses most of the time but I have four pairs of jeans that I wear out too! The best thing about wearing jeans is that you can blend in and no one really says anything about the jeans your wearing even if they know their women's.

Cheryl T
03-31-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm about equally balanced between slacks/jeans and skirts in quantity.
As for how I feel, I feel more feminine in a skirt or dress, but that does not mean that I don't feel feminine in pants. Even jeans are sexy with the right top and shoes.
When I go out I mostly wear slacks/jeans as that's the "norm" for women around here these days. If I'm going to one of my meetings with the other girls then I love dressing up a bit more in a nice skirt and blouse or a cute dress.
I particularly enjoy our Christmas party when everyone dresses to the nines. Gowns and party dresses abound and that is of course the ultimate in femininity.

Tina B.
03-31-2012, 10:11 AM
Pants or Skirt, ummm. Yes! Shorts and Capri's too. Also a nice dress from time to time, it's all femme, it's all good!

Tina B.

Julie Denier
03-31-2012, 10:19 AM
Dresses for me -- I can wear pants as a guy.

StacyPump
03-31-2012, 10:21 AM
I usually love to wear skirts, or dresses, but I recently tried on a pair of stretchy capri's, and it felt down-right sassy!

lorrieanne
03-31-2012, 10:24 AM
I prefer jeans but also like to wear a skirt now and again. each has their own purpose.

Renee W
03-31-2012, 11:10 AM
I can wear pants/slacks any day of the week while in drab, so give me a nice skirt or cute dress any day to make me feel special.

Nikki A.
03-31-2012, 11:55 AM
If I am out as Nikki I prefer wearing a dress or skirt. It feels much more feminine and different. There are times though when I will wear pants or jeans with a nice top for a semi androgenous look.
At home I will wear either a skirt or knit pull ons depending on the weather or my mood. Honestly a skirt when it is cold is not a pleasant experience and I can understand why women prefer wearing pants in the winter.

ArleneRaquel
03-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Capri pants YES, jeans NO. I wear shorts a great deal of the time.

AllieSF
03-31-2012, 01:08 PM
I wear skirts, very few dresses, slacks, shorts, Capri's and, yes, jeans on occasion. I feel the same in all of them, terrific. The sensual sensations do not come into play when I dress. I dress for the venue, time of day and my personal desires.

RenneB
03-31-2012, 01:25 PM
I'm almost exclusively a skirt/dress sort of girl, but have had to deal with the reality of blending in. I hate it but I've really had to dress down to meet that expectation. I have one pair of really girly jeans (that is the ones I won't wear when not enfemmode) and just picked up a pair of pinstriped slacks.

I'm hoping that as the weather warms up that more of the girl crowd will be wearing skirts.....

Renne.....

RADER
03-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Since the deal with the wife is no dressing out of the house, I wear fem jeans outside all the time.
Well at least 90% of the time. with panties and a neutral top, It is my way of dressing out of the
closet. When I return home, off go the jeans and on goes a skirt or dress.
Rader

Rachel Renee
03-31-2012, 01:54 PM
Both, for me. It used to be dresses and skirts only, but now I love a nice pair of jeans or dress slacks. I'm really trying to diversify my wardrobe.

carhill2mn
03-31-2012, 01:55 PM
There is no doubt that wearing a skirt or dress makes me feel more "feminine"! Pants with heels is OK also.

STACY B
03-31-2012, 04:11 PM
All depends on where ya going ,, If ya want to be a real lady ?

Kaz
03-31-2012, 04:15 PM
I love it all! Isn't absolute freedom of choice such an empowering thing?!!

Cynthia Anne
03-31-2012, 05:13 PM
If I'm going shoping or to the doctor I prefer to wear a dress or skirt! Otherwise you will find me in my Chic jeans! Hugs!

5150 Girl
03-31-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm mostly a skirt/deress kind of girl, but I do have a few pants, and jeans. Jeans really show off the honky tonk ba-donky-donk,,,, Or haow ever that twang twang song goes.....

Emma Leigh
03-31-2012, 06:15 PM
Skirts, and the occasional dress, I as others have said I wear pants en-drab

Stephanie47
03-31-2012, 07:27 PM
No pants! No skirts! Just pretty dresses!

reb.femme
03-31-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm a gorgeous dresses kind of girl, then skirts after that. Trousers for my drab life.

YorkshireRose
03-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Nothing feminine about pants or jeans for me.100% skirts and dresses en femme for me. But as they say each to their own

Charlotte

marny
03-31-2012, 10:01 PM
can't remember the last time i wore jeans. skirts for this girl 90 % of the time

Starr
03-31-2012, 10:24 PM
Well i love wearing skirts and short dresses.. as my legs are my best part.. but it depends on what i am doing.. like this evening i went shopping and wore slacks, pantyhose, body briefer and blouse.. for shoes i wore flats... i love heels but i was shopping so i went a little more dressed down.. i am 6 tall and 190 lbs.. so a big girl.. was in 4 or 5 different stores.. and no one paid me any attention.. from a glance i just looked like an older woman shopping.. i had my hair down like in my avatar photo here and wore my jeweler and went about my business with my head up and smiled at people.. i know i didn't pass to the SA that handled my purchases but it was a wonderful evening as when i smiled most people smiled back and went on their way.

leotard fan
04-01-2012, 12:44 AM
skirt! i use to wear leotard... but skirts, and mini skirts allways fit me ok!!

muzzy
04-01-2012, 03:27 AM
Lingerie,lingerie,lingerie...forget anything else xoxo

Chrissy.Sexton
04-01-2012, 05:36 AM
Skirts - and the shorter, the better!

veronica52
04-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Skirts and dresses for me. Have no fem pants, again in closet don't go out.

KimberlyJean
04-01-2012, 07:00 AM
I like to stay in style, and right now if you watch you will see 90% of the women around here in crops or capris. It helps that I really love the cargo crops, they are basically the female version of what I wear as a man. As long as I can get the feeling of being female I am good with any outfit that I like. Some fashions trends I can't get on board with or don't make me feel feminine. Like skinny jeans and riding boots, I love the look but it makes me feel gangly and manly so I don't wear them. I really love when I put an outfit together and just get that sense of contentment.

Jillian Faith
04-01-2012, 08:49 AM
I'm about equally balanced between slacks/jeans and skirts in quantity.
As for how I feel, I feel more feminine in a skirt or dress, but that does not mean that I don't feel feminine in pants. Even jeans are sexy with the right top and shoes.
When I go out I mostly wear slacks/jeans as that's the "norm" for women around here these days. If I'm going to one of my meetings with the other girls then I love dressing up a bit more in a nice skirt and blouse or a cute dress.
I particularly enjoy our Christmas party when everyone dresses to the nines. Gowns and party dresses abound and that is of course the ultimate in femininity.

I love it all! Isn't absolute freedom of choice such an empowering thing?!!

I agree with both Cheryl and Kaz. I love expressing my feminine sense of style and that means dressing more along the line of style conscious GGs (not the frumpy ones I see at the grocery or Walmart). Like Cheryl said "Even jeans are sexy with the right top and shoes." Kaz you said it perfectly "I love it all! Isn't absolute freedom of choice such an empowering thing", after all women do have the absolute freedom to wear so many wonderful styles, colors, textures, it's what makes me love to dress enfemme.

Sandra1746
04-01-2012, 08:57 AM
I have to go with pants or shorts and a fem top. One reason is I can do "stealth" cross dressing. These garments are andro-enough to not scream CD where me in a dress would be way obvious. Another is that the places I go, (stores, mall, etc) most of the GGs are wearing jeans or slacks and tops; a dress would make even a GG appear overdressed and unique. A denim skirt or similar would fit the 'style demographic' but I'm not there yet.

Maybe someday,
Sandra1746

EjayeCD
04-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Skkirts for me. I love the feeling of the skirt swishing on my legs with hose.

~Joanne~
04-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Both, for me. It used to be dresses and skirts only, but now I love a nice pair of jeans or dress slacks. I'm really trying to diversify my wardrobe.

Rachels response is exactly where I am at. I love sweater dresses, mini skirts, shorts, and other assorted dresses but I am trying to branch out a bit. I agree with Julie also, I can wear jeans in drab so a nice pant suit or some slacks will be coming along into my wardrobe :)

PretzelGirl
04-01-2012, 12:38 PM
I'll join the "why limit yourself" group. I like a fancy dress. I like pairing a nice top with jeans and accessorizing. And I like everything in between. It all depends on where I am going or what I am doing. The weather here took a downturn for a day or two. Today I am going shopping and to a movie with my wife and daughter. A lot of leg work and cool air. So it will be nice jeans and a low cut sweater with something flat because my feet are a bit sore from being on my elliptical so much. Have to be practical sometimes!

cdtara
04-01-2012, 01:35 PM
I like to wear both depending what I am doing at the time

daine
04-01-2012, 01:38 PM
I have one pair of pants and seven skirts so skirts for me.

Michaella
04-01-2012, 04:20 PM
I love wearing dresses and skirts; pants are just boring male garb. If I'm going out femme (not often) it's always a skirt or dress. Why waste the opportunity to look and feel as feminine as possible? I don't even own any jeans, have never liked denim. When I can dress a bit differently as a male I'll wear leather pants as a change. But I also wear skirts while presenting as male.

Michaella

Organza
04-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Right on, Stephanie :) I have at least 30 skirts left over from earlier years but next to my custom dresses they do nothing for me anymore.
Lisa.

Frédérique
04-01-2012, 06:38 PM
I like to wear skirts, but they don’t make me feel like a woman – if you are unable to understand that, then you may understand why it’s pointless to explain crossdressing, either to outsiders who cannot grasp the concept, or even yourself, if you happen to be in a questioning frame of mind. It's all about happiness, for many of us...
:straightface:

kristinacd55
04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
My opinion is......what am I going out for? If it's a casual night, then it's jeans with boots or whatever. If it's an event, I'm in a dress or skirt and getting ready to dance the night away! :)

dominique
04-02-2012, 06:03 AM
I'm a skirt gal. Always loved them and they look so feminine. Wear jeans all the time when in drab.

cdkateinboston
04-02-2012, 07:06 AM

Same for me. I think at first I favored skirts and dresses because they were worn by women while pants are worn by both men and women. However, as I have built a wardrobe, Ive come to love the look and feel of a perfect fitting pair of tight womens jeans. Certainly a much different look and feel then mens pants!

Karen43
04-02-2012, 11:21 AM
For years I preferred skirts but now I wear mostly pants. Have several pairs of tailored Rafaella pants and when paired up with the right tops I feel and look great. When I am out in public I also feel that I blend in with all the GG's :battingeyelashes:

Adelina
04-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm more of a leggings and tights girl. Sometimes that can come with skirts or dresses, but I see a lot of girls just wearing them with a nice sweater nowadays.

Janelle_C
04-02-2012, 01:02 PM
I wear pants and skirt it depends on what I'm going to be doing. I fell feminine most of the time no matter what I'm wearing.

Veronnie2
04-02-2012, 01:56 PM
While I will wear my girl jeans, and I do feel very comfortable in them, I really prefer and feel more feminine in my skirts. Personal preference I guess...Jeans or pants lessen my feelings of feminity. veronnie2

xcdmargo
04-02-2012, 09:18 PM
I love my cut off denim skirt but I also adore leggings and lately I've been getting a couple of bare shoulder long dresses that I love
So, I guess I can't decide lol

margo

Victoria Vermilliana
04-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Depends on where I am, or what I'm doing! If I'm in school, or out on personal business, I'm in a dress or a skirt/top, and my favorite pair of high heels. In school, it's usually a dress, and a light jacket over it.

At work? Jeans and flats all the way. It's just easier at work, not having to worry about getting stuff on my dress, or getting my skirt caught on something (which has happened more than once!).

Either way, I feel very, very feminine.

VanessaJCD
04-03-2012, 11:06 AM
I wear pants every day so if I want to feel feminine its always a skirt with pantyhose.

wearingtanpantyhose
04-03-2012, 11:17 AM
I absolutely love to wear skirts and do so most of the time, but a pair of sexy heels peaking out of the hem of a pair of well tailored pants is pretty damn sexy, too. I hate to tuck which is necessary when wearing form fitting pants, but it's definitely a great, feminine look for you girls willing to go through that torture. I do enjoy wearing lined side or back zip pants, I guess because they are so different from men's pants. To avoid the dreaded bulge, I generally wear a tunic with pants to cover it up.

Julie513
04-03-2012, 11:26 AM
It has got to be skirts for me. I know it is easier to blend when out if I am wearing pants, but give me a skirt anytime and I feel much more feminine.

Julie

Paulette
04-03-2012, 06:03 PM
St as feeI feel st as feminine in either a skirt,dress or pants. It Is all about wearing all of The underwear and having the softer fabrics of women's clothes swirling around my totally smooth body that makes me feel whole.

CD_DIANE
04-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Let's see..... I can wear pants just as I do as a guy.... OR I can wear a skirt or a dress which is WAY more comfortable! SKIRTS !!!!!

Diane

Missy
04-03-2012, 06:57 PM
I like to wear skirts when at home and jeans when I go out

selfridge
04-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Skirts alll the time for me.

reenes
04-04-2012, 08:45 AM
dress and skirt .. i love the feeling when a wind blow on my legs with hose :D

kimdl93
04-04-2012, 08:53 AM
oddly enough, for me it really doesn't matter. I mean, I do enjoy wearing a skirt or dress now and then, and feel very feminine when doing so, but I don't think its the clothes alone that allow me to "feel like a woman". Really, once I've gotten my make-up and wig on, I feel feminine, whether I'm wearing shorts, jeans, slacks or a skirt.

TGMarla
04-04-2012, 10:49 AM
For me, there is no debate here. I would prefer a skirt to pants every time. When I dress, I do so because I want to wear dresses and skirts. I can spend all the male time I want to in a pair of pants.

ashleymasters
04-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I could never fully choose. I love to show some leg in a skirt but I also love the way women's pants fit so tight. It's fun to be a girl no matter what you wear

Jessika
04-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Skirts! They're just so cute.

Michelle Deere
04-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Although I enjoy wearing a skirt or a dress, other than the couple of times I have been out at Halloween or the once with my wife, I prefer to wear a really nice pair of figure hugging jeans. I am a bit of a perfectionist and I believe that with the right padding and a tight tuck, I would be more likely to pass when out and about without any maleness showing, if there was any doubt in anybody’s mind. Plus, I just like how they feel.

JohnH
04-12-2012, 10:12 AM
When I am in otherwise drab attire I wear denim skirts instead of shorts. I don't like having my boy bits squeezed in the crotch by the pants wedge, and the air coming up underneath feels mighty good when it is hot. Sometime I do like to wear dresses.

John

NyssaF
04-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Skirts and/or dresses by far. Hands-down. No questions, no doubt!

Dani cd
04-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Pants and heels for me. I also like long skirts. Very few dresses. I dress very conservatively.

Kimberlyfaye
04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Personally I like both. I love the feel of wearing skirts. Just makes me feel so much more girly. But I like my jeans too. I think they give my legs a more curvy look :)

Beverley Sims
04-12-2012, 11:20 AM
I wear pants quite a lot although I like flared skirts.
As they are not necessarily the fashion and shorts are more in, it is the shorts and jeans bit at the moment.
Wait for the next fashion change, then we'll see.:)

julia marie
04-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Definitely skirts. They feel right.

Brigid
04-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Well if I had my way I would be wearing skirts and dresses. They make me feel the most feminine. I've started wearing women's slacks in public with a blouse or tunic. They feel a little bit more feminine than men's pants. I do wear my caftans/dresses around outside of our condominium. They can't look too feminine or my wife wouldn't let me wear them outside.

Karinsamatha
04-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Just a couple of factors I look at, outside temp, what am I going to be doing wallmart or a function. I like skirts, dresses, and gasp jeans. :eek:

MaryAnn40c
04-13-2012, 12:00 AM
A skirt makes me fell sexy but pants/jeans I can wear everyday and feel like a women.

Kendappa
04-13-2012, 02:29 AM
Hi, Crystal! It doesn't matter. I feel the same with pants or a skirt. I do like pantyhose but I don't wear them all the time. I dress how I feel I guess. I hope that helps. Love, K :)

Bobbie224
04-13-2012, 07:06 AM
I love to wear short skirts when out to show off a bit but a bit longer when its just for me to feel right.I also like wearing womens dress slacks .they both feel right

ronda
04-13-2012, 07:43 AM
i like skirts and dresses but i just recently bought 2 pairs of hot lookng jeans that i like and friend of mine said she likes to watch my back side when i walk can't take her eyes off of it so i like them all