PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend understands

muzzy
03-31-2012, 08:31 PM
I had been going out with my girlfriend for six months before I told her that I loved wearing lingerie.She didn't believe me so I decided to show her then and there and when I came back,all she told me was that I looked beautiful and sexy.I have previously dated and lived with many women and never thought I would tell any of them about my crossdressing but I felt different about this one.Since then she has bought me many pairs of panties and lingerie outfits and loves making love in them.I am so glad I have met this understanding woman that I had to tell you in my very first post xoxo

Paulette
03-31-2012, 11:21 PM
Welcome to the forum , please go slow with your girlfriend as there have been so many pink fog induced relationship failure reported on this site.

Cynthia Anne
03-31-2012, 11:35 PM
That is great girl! Acceptance is a nice thing to have! Hugs!

Kendappa
04-01-2012, 01:17 AM
You were honest with her, so that helps her to accept it.

serinalynn
04-01-2012, 05:53 AM
Good Job being honest with her, Mate. Stay true to your Lady and be sure to say Thank You for all the things she bought for you. Talk to her a lot, her acceptance and continued support is crucial.

Skyeyes
04-01-2012, 07:08 AM
you are really lucky!

Yvonne York
04-01-2012, 07:12 AM
Muzzy, that is great. So pleased you have been open and honest with her, and I hope you can have the samesort of loving relationship my wife and I enjoy - dressed or not.

cdtara
04-01-2012, 01:53 PM
You are very lucky to find someone that accepts you. Thats kind of the same way I told my GF and we have been togeather for 10 years.

Stephanie47
04-01-2012, 04:07 PM
I hope it works out long term for you. If you're just into lingerie and panties, and, leave it in the bedroom, then there is a good chance it will work. My wife use to buy me lingerie (nighties and stockings), but, did a 180 when we both realized there was more to my desires than just lingerie.