PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--male identified lesbian

Allie
11-05-2005, 04:51 AM
hello everyone,
i thought id share a recent discovery about myself. I recently realized that i am a male lesbian. My friend Adrianne, who is Bi, was first to point out the thought that i may be one. And after some research, i realized i was. Is there anyone else here who has come to this conclusion? i hadnt heard of it before, and am interested to find out if anyone else here shares this with me.
-Allie

Yuka
11-05-2005, 05:00 AM
I might be one :cool:

Maddie
11-05-2005, 06:05 AM
I have been one for years
women make love they don't have sex
to be tender in bed and care about one's partner
that's the ticket
YES I AM A LESBIAN

breanna1954
11-05-2005, 06:43 AM
That discribes me to a tee!

jade lee
11-05-2005, 07:47 AM
does that mean if I am attracted to another female or another cd. Now not male. Would that make me still a les, that is how I feel.

Deidra Cowen
11-05-2005, 08:06 AM
I enjoy cuddling and kissing more than the actual sex act...and being with a GG dressed as a fem is quite the experience. Unfortunately I've only been with one GG as Deidra...but it was very nice. :D

Denise Robinson
11-05-2005, 08:07 AM
Yes I am the same.

Dragster
11-05-2005, 08:31 AM
Making love with/to my wife is still one of the most exciting experiences of my life, even after 36 years of marriage, and I don't feel the urge to try any other sexual partners, male, female, CD, TS or whatever. For me, that enjoyment is amplified if she wears sexy lingerie, and even more so if I do; but the real high comes if we both do. The feeling of two satin clad bodies and nylon encased legs squirming against one another just sends me into orbit. Sadly, she doesn't like wearing anything "sexy" (she does accasionally, but for my benefit), and hates me doing it (but accepts it only if I blindfold her). Our objective is not just the cuddling, although fortunately, we both like lots of foreplay, it's an orgasm for both of us, simultaneously if we're lucky.
So am I a male lesbian, I don't think so. I'm a hetero guy who gets a tremendous kick out of wearing sensual female clothing from time to time.

Tony

Foxy Lady
11-05-2005, 08:37 AM
My wife has told me that I am a lesbian in a mans body.

Kimberly
11-05-2005, 10:11 AM
someone explain this to me??

Maddie mentioned being more tender... And I'm actually better giving to women than receiving from them when it comes to foreplay... so I could be a male lesbian (not to jump on the band-wagon,) but I need more explanation please. :)

xx

Shannon
11-05-2005, 10:41 AM
I feel as if I have multiple sexual 'identities' - male lesbian being one of them. I've been with only one woman as Shannon (unfortunately that was many years ago).

When I told her about my CrossDressing, and wanting to dress up with her, she hesitated and said "But I don't want be in a male role with you."

I said "I don't want you to be in a male role with me either."

Her eyes lit up and she said "You mean like lesbians?"

I nodded my head slowly up and down and said "Yes."

"I can do that!" she said, smiling.

Wish I could find her again!

But back to my multiple sexual identities. Besides a male lesbian, I'm bi -- it's not that I'm physically attracted to men, but it's the way I feel totally feminine when dressed with a man. And most prominently, I'm a straight heterosexual.

eleventhdr
11-05-2005, 03:41 PM
This i have not heard of as of yet. Just what is this mlae lesbian sure would like this defined please!?. Suzy!.

Maria D
11-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Perhaps it's whatever you want it to be?

I remember Eddie Izzard calling himself a 'lesbian trapped in a man's body' a few years ago. I took it to mean 'Has a man's body but identifies as feminine or female, and is sexually attracted to other women.'

that was just my interpretation, and I didn't think any deeper in terms of sex. I've known very loving, tender women, and I've also known some really dirty slappers who have proved that women are not made of sugar and spice. So I don't think being tender makes a difference, and bearing in mind that different lesbians like different things anyway, what you 'do' is probably less important than the attraction to women and that you want to 'do' it with them.

That's just my take, not sure if it makes sense... :)

Keri
11-10-2005, 06:03 PM
So does my lady, Foxy .. and she's right. Problem is .... my foreplay seems to take too long sometimes as I just love to get into a mutual-caressing frenzy when we're both in sensual nighties. Who says that getting there can't be half the fun?

My wife has told me that I am a lesbian in a mans body.

Joanne08
11-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Hi Allie,

I consider myself a male lesbian. I love women and would rather be with women than with men. I have more female friends than male friends. I feel the same as the way Maria D describes her interpretation of Eddie Izzard. I'm sure if I were female I would be attracted to females. My CDing fantasies are more about being with women than with being with a man.

You are not alone in your feelings.

Love, Jo