PDA

View Full Version : Quitting is more believable than I thought!!!!

Princess Chantal
04-01-2012, 10:45 AM
In previous April Fools days, I ran pranks that I was quitting crossdressing completely. I was able to fool several individuals that I interac with locally with that prank. Many of who sent me emails telling me that I'm doing the wrong thing and blah blah blah.
This year I decided to post a Facebook status prank that I've decided to take the steps to become the real woman that I have been denying that I am. Within minutes, the prank was nailed.

Kind of awesome that friends know that I'm more likely to choose the road to quit rather than take the steps to transition.

docrobbysherry
04-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Or, u could tell everyone you've enlisted the help of a personal trainer. And, with concentrated efforts at the gym and steroids, you're now becoming a body builder!

Kate Simmons
04-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Pranks can be like wishes. Be careful.;):)

Diane Elizabeth
04-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Of course quiltting isn't all that hard. Just a little dexterity and patience and anyone can master quiltting. Oh "quitting" well never mind. Return to your previous discussion.

Karren H
04-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Quitting is way too easy for me! I've done it a hundred times!!

NathalieX66
04-01-2012, 09:44 PM
How can anyone quit something that is too much a part of our imagination?.......and why?

sissystephanie
04-01-2012, 10:25 PM
When it is NOT an April Fools prank, you really can quit if you WANT to!! Crossdressing is a mental thing, and if you do control your own mind you can quit!! Only those who don't have strong minds will say that you can't quit!!

Princess Chantal
04-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Actually I could think of several reasons in which may end my crossdressing. Most likely the quitting could be caused by physical health related issues. My father has become paralyzed by MS and I can't imagine anyone having the desire to crossdress in his physical and mental state.
Maybe my passion for crossdressing somehow dies down to where it's not on my mind as much. Or possibly I run out of curiousities that deals with crossdressing.
Or
Just maybe I quit crossdressing and start transitioning LOL

kimdl93
04-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Tell them again on June 1st, and see if they still think you're kidding!