PDA

View Full Version : I think I may be in trouble...

wishing2bali
04-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Well I wandered into my local grocery store last night to do my shopping for the week, just like any other time. As I was finishing up I headed towards the magazine racks to see if any new reading material was on sale. After a moment I found a car magazine that I frequently read that I did not have yet, so I picked it up to start thumbing through it. As I was checking out the car on the front cover, I stopped to focus my attention on the random model posing with the car. Normally I just look past them, as my philosophy is, if I wanted to look at half naked women, I'd pick up an adult mag. Anyways, as most models are she was quite attractive, but I almost immediatly looked past her appearance, and started checking out her attire. I noticed her heels, and thought they were sooooo cute. That's when it dawned on me that I may be in trouble. That I was more interested in her shoes, rather than an attractive woman in very revealing clothing has got me wondering how this will all pan out in the end...I thought it was rather amusing, as did my sister, and a girlfriend of mine, but now I'm actually starting to worry.

Being Paige
04-02-2012, 08:24 AM
I wouldn't worry too much. I started doing that years ago. Of course I still look their appearance but it's more about the attire, makeup and jewlery. Always looking for something that I like and would love to get. The thing is that my wife always knows that this is the reason I'm looking also!

Krististeph
04-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Have you considered that you might be a crossdresser?

S. Lisa Smith
04-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Don't worry, I'm the same way. That doesn't mean much, I have two sons and have been happily married for almost 37 years.

Aylineira
04-02-2012, 08:46 AM
LOL that's funny. But yeah I can definitely relate. Don't worry about it, it's normal.

Debglam
04-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Have you considered that you might be a crossdresser? :)

Been there sis! Have ya seen "Hot Rod Deluxe???" I love the Betty Page, Dita Von Teese retro look both on the GG's and on me (if I could pull it off :sad:). Sometimes I think this trans stuff is like three level chess! Our minds are working at way more levels than the less-blessed person. :battingeyelashes:

PretzelGirl
04-02-2012, 09:10 AM
You mean there are models in those clothes?

Cynthia Anne
04-02-2012, 09:58 AM
You might be a crossdresser if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs!

suchacutie
04-02-2012, 10:16 AM
I think we're all in the same situation, and you'll find that we have no trouble balancing the interest in the clothes with other interests!

Marleena
04-02-2012, 10:26 AM
I just blame it on the Sears catalog women's section and my stepfathers Penthouse and Playboy when I was a preteen. Not sure what to blame it on these days?:D

Cheryl T
04-02-2012, 10:26 AM
I thought it was normal to do that!!
Anymore when I look at a magazine I automatically look at what the models are wearing and critique it to see if I could wear it.
It's terrible anymore...I go to a Dr's office for an appt and spend my time reading Redbook, Elle and whatever else they have. I don't even notice the Car and Driver mags anymore.

Laura912
04-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Yes, you are in trouble. What kind of car was it?

Dami
04-02-2012, 10:40 AM
At the mall with my wife.
Wife to me - "Hey! You are checking out that womans butt aren't you?"
Me - "No I was checking out thatr dress!"
Wife looks at me with eyebrows raised!
Me - "Ok ok, yes I was checking out her butt, but I also want that dress, oh and those heels."
Wife - "Ok, lets go shop."

Bree Wagner
04-02-2012, 10:43 AM
You mean there are models in those clothes?

Hehe, very funny. I think many of us have been there.

DanaR
04-02-2012, 11:26 AM
From my knot hole, it would only be a problem if you were out with some guy friends and commented on a girls cute shoes.:battingeyelashes: Sometimes you have to remember who and where you are.:D

carhill2mn
04-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Worry about what? It sounds like a very "normal" reaction to me! "We" usually pay attention to what a girl/woman is wearing.

SherriePall
04-02-2012, 12:50 PM
And this is a problem why?

Janelle_C
04-02-2012, 12:57 PM
I think it's just a normal as we explore more of our feminine side. I told my therapist on my last visit the same thing I look at women with a little envy and at what they are wearing.:daydreaming:

kimdl93
04-02-2012, 01:09 PM
That sounds perfectly normal. You focused on the thing you were most interested in at the time. I do the same thing. I was at a bar last Thursday night, and a cute young woman was visiting with me. For all her other attractions, what caught my attention was how she'd done her eyes!

Elle1946
04-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Sounds to me like it is going to cost you more money in the clothing department.

Denise69
04-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Don't sweat it, happend to me @ a Crackerbarrrel resturant.... good looking asian girl with some killer 4in fuscia pumps(and matching tanktop, and earings and......)

SuzanneBender
04-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Whew...when I read the title of your thread I thought that you were pregnant!

You might be a motorhead crossdresser if...

Dear you are not in trouble you just pay attention to those things that interest you. Stop sweating the little things and add those heels and outfits to the list of things you enjoy.

paulaloha
04-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Yup, I would say you are reacting in a totally normal way... For a crossdresser that is. I personally find it humorous when I look at a really hot girl at the mall or in a magazine or wherever and I don't really look at her to lust after her, but her clothing. I just laugh in my head and think that most other guys would be wanting to comment on how badly they want to tap that... But I just want to try on her skirt and shoes!

So don't worry, you are having totally normal reactions. The only thing that will see trouble from these thoughts is your bank account when you go shopping for similar heels for yourself.

Emilie_la_Nuit
04-02-2012, 08:07 PM
As long as you are not broke, you are not in trouble!

And what is incredible about shoes is that when you want them badly and finally own them, you usually forget them in the shoe cabinet because they hurt/you want new ones/you do not wear it anymore because you notice that all the girls around you have the same... ;)

ronda
04-02-2012, 08:15 PM
well i do that walking down the i always notice the shoes first but then i have a thing for heels and wedgesso don't worry it is nomal

wishing2bali
04-03-2012, 07:08 AM
Yeah I guess you guys are right. The more responses I read the more I realize these are just things that a crossdresser does naturally without giving it a second thought lol.

paulaloha that is pretty much to the T of how I am when out in public. Its even worse when I'm with my wife trying to look at outfits without her noticing me, and having her think I am just staring at other women.

For those that want to know what shoes I was referring to here is the link to the cover of the magazine. And the cars too if anyone is interested in those silly things :heehee:

http://www.magxone.com/misc-magazine/sabrina-jane-import-tuner-magazine-may-2012/

Millie
04-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Hi Ladies
I think its quite refreshing to look at another women and admire her clothing rather than checking her out sexually. Love Millie

Chari
04-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Great advice from previous posts! IMO, you are checking out what is in fashion and/or if that attire would look good on you. Consider it just another enjoyable level of your feminine side.

Gabby
04-03-2012, 09:21 AM
I agree with everyone else. Besides, why lust after the girl you know you can't have, and focus your efforts on finding those shoes.

StacyPump
04-03-2012, 09:55 AM
I agree with the rest. I do the same, almost all the time. At work, at the mall, watching movies, thumbing through clothing catalogues, even Victoria's Secret, not oggling the women, but oggling the clothes, and wondering how it would feel to wear that tight skirt, or how I would look in that dress, those heels, that makeup!

I felt odd, guilty and weird about that for a long time, until I stumbled across this site and read where someone posted something like, "yes, I stare at attractive women, but I don't know if it's because I want to "do" them, or "be" them". That lightened the mood for me.

I am extremely grateful to have found this site and discover that I am not alone. And neither are you!

And those ARE awesome heels in that picture!

EllieOPKS
04-03-2012, 10:48 AM
I have never paid much attention to shoes but I am keenly observant of what women wear now including make up. How else do you learn?

Sarah Doepner
04-03-2012, 11:33 AM
I would chalk it up to having a much broader base of experience now and an ability to appreciate a greater variety of things than you used to. You have become a more complex person and you are continuing to explore and learn. Unless you stole the magazine or used it to hurt someone, I don't see anything wrong there.

Miriam-J
04-03-2012, 05:11 PM
I was sitting in outdoor seating at a mall restaurant in Tampa last week with my wife (our last gorgeous day before returning to the midwest). We spent much of the time critiquing the clothing choices of the folks who passed by, male and female. Occasionally I would get distracted by the actual beauty of a fine lady, but generally only when my wife pointed one out to me. Guess it's a hazard when you're in the right frame of mind.

It's not permanent though. Definitely got distracted by a fine looking lady today, and it most definitely wasn't her clothes ;-)

Miriam

GinaVegas
04-04-2012, 12:31 AM
She's definitely got a great outfit on that's for sure!

Kathy4ever
04-04-2012, 05:18 AM
I also do tat daily wit commercials. I'm always checking the outfits or shoes, jewelry. I luv that whole outfit but would want to drop 4 sizes.

ConnieD
04-04-2012, 03:01 PM
This is not trouble, it's progress. If you're a GG it's fine. If you're a CD it's fine. If you're a TG/TS etc. it's fine. If you're straight and none of the above, you may have a new hobby and it's fine too.