PDA

View Full Version : Kinda outed my self

crazybiker
04-02-2012, 11:05 AM
I had been posting in another regular forum that my gf posts in, this section is mainly about makeup, clothing, styles, trends kinda thing. I had made a seperate profile with my girly pics posted on it to come off as a girl, but then I got currious, I started asking questions on certain mixtures of clothing, or what I could wear with what and most of the replies I had gotten were stating their opinion, and what would work, I had 1 or 2 younger and other people had reps for being very negative in most posts so that's fine, but otherwise all were good. Nobody has said "well the problem is that they're girls pants" or what ever, it was just just oh, wear this with that.

crazybiker
04-02-2012, 03:18 PM
No. Made a totally new account to hide that I was actually a guy asking questions.
Decided to just use my regular male account and be more open about my being girly.
So even though I am a guy posting about heels, flats and girl things, nobody has turned it around and asked why a guy was wearing flats or heels or what ever.

Emma Leigh
04-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Decided to just use my regular male account and be more open about my being girly.
So even though I am a guy posting about heels, flats and girl things, nobody has turned it around and asked why a guy was wearing flats or heels or what ever.

Is it possible they might assume you are asking for someone else, or maybe they just dont care

Shadeauxmarie
04-02-2012, 05:48 PM
It's nice to be nice to the nice.
Margaret Houlihan

KandisTX
04-03-2012, 02:57 AM
It's nice to be nice to the nice.
Margaret Houlihan

If memory serves me correctly, that was a quote from Major Frank Burns not Hot Lips. :)