PDA

View Full Version : Lost one of the girls today

Michelle James
04-02-2012, 10:00 PM
I am saddened to report that my left breast form committed silicone suicide today. After being part of me for almost 2 years she decided to end it with a split right across the back. For some reason I don't quite understand, after the split she appears significantly larger than her twin. To the point that I look a little lopsided. I taped over the split with some box tape as a temporary fix and we took a little trip to adopt another set. I had to wear the old girl all the way to the local breast adoption center and the whole trip I felt a little self conscious about the whole lopsided issue and also worried about the chance that I could be covered with her insides by the time I got there. Let not your heart be troubled I returned with a new set of girls that are just a little smaller and actually fit me a little better. I am however looking for input as to why she expanded. If anyone is interested in adopting a set of special needs forms let me know.

Cynthia Anne
04-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Perhaps 'she' was a little jealous over the other one for being 'right' all the time! Love your cute lil' story! Hugs!

Marleena
04-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol..I hope you give her a proper burial Michelle.:)

P.S. I skipped over this thread earlier because I hate bad news.

Diana Bain
04-02-2012, 10:47 PM
How is your "right" one doing? After all those years together...she needs your full support.:D

Niya W
04-02-2012, 11:45 PM
I expect the right one to go. After years of being together couples usually die together.

docrobbysherry
04-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Glad it was one of your "girls", Michelle! They're a lot easier to replace than the "boys"!

Beverley Sims
04-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Put her in a box and use her in the silicone experiments you may wish to carry out.
I buy a matching pair and wear them till one goes poof! and then wear the two older ones.
A sort of rotation exercise.
Maybe start an old split forms box and use them for landfill.
After the proper celebration of life if you so desire.

Barbara Ella
04-03-2012, 01:17 AM
It is amazing how these seemingly lifeless things we name breast forms have so much life in them. I know that they will over time begin to interpret their person's thoughts, and unfortunately, most of our thoughts are about bigger breasts. i am saddened by the number of breast forms who give up their life trying to expand themselves to fulfill their partner's wishes.

Please give your breast form the proper treatment in her time of need. She gave up her life trying to fulfill our innermost desires. Also, please do tell her, or her partner that you replaced her with a smaller form. i doubt she could take the traume, knowing she gave herself up trying to enlarge a cup size.

She's alive, she's alive....

Barbara

noeleena
04-03-2012, 05:10 AM
Hi,

Wow sounds like they or at this time they could not handle the stress of life & one just gave up. lay her to rest & ask her mate if its cool to have a new friend to take her place.

Two years does not seem long i have 4 other girls & they are in thier 13 & 11 years, & have been haveing time out , for 5 years, & happy to say are hopefully getting a new home in 5 weeks, well two are any way. Oh by the way did they say what happened, not a cat fight i hope,

...noeleena...