PDA

View Full Version : Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit

Katrina Black
04-02-2012, 11:45 PM
There is an exhibit of all the dresses and corsets made by Jean Paul Gaultier here in San Fransisco at the De Young museum. I highly recommend it .. I went with my wife .. I was in guy mode ,but im blending my masculine side with my female side lately and she is slowly letting me and becoming more comfortable with my femine desires. Just suttle things like having my toenails painted ,i wore nylons and lace panties under tite girl jeans , my eyebrows are waxed and look very female ,i wore mascara and a light coat of make-up not to girly looking ..and i have been keeping just one pinky nail painted 24/7 .. These are big steps for me with her and she is starting to accept my need to complete who i am 90% male 10% girl..or is it 90% girl 10% male ? ..Anyways to be able to look at runway dresses and talk girltalk with my wife ..even im a little blown away by that ..I want to thank all of you who have helped me with advise about slowly sharing my dressing with my wife ..we have been close to all out divorce ,but now our relationship is as strong as it has been in years ..im much more honest with her and myself and hope for the day we go out as girls together.. Thank you Tina

JessHaust
04-03-2012, 12:03 AM
It was here in Dallas at the Dallas Museum of Art before moving on to SF. We made it a weekend event for our TG group. It was fun, but very crowded.

Barbara Ella
04-03-2012, 12:16 AM
I am sure the exhibit was nice, and hope to see it sometime. I am so much more excited about your revelations, and what you are able to do, and that your wife is with you. I know, I like to say 90/10, but I know it is way too rapidly approaching the reverse, and I am not gonna do a thing to slow down the progression. Give your wife a hug. So happy for you both.

Barbara

Cynthia Anne
04-03-2012, 04:58 AM
It's always nice to read a story with a happy ending! Having a wife that is supportive is devine! Hugs!

LeannL
04-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Katrina,
Is that picture of you the way you went to the museum? I don't see much male in the picture.
Thanks,
Leann

Tina B.
04-03-2012, 09:24 AM
What a fun day, That's what I miss about not living near a big city anymore. Small towns just don't get a chance at things like that. And what a fun way to see it!
Tina B.

StacyPump
04-03-2012, 09:30 AM
So nice to hear about your supportive wife. Be good to that lady!
Thanks for sharing your story, Karina.

AllieSF
04-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Way to go Tina. I am so glad you and your wife enjoyed that special moment out. I may be going to see that with a local meet up group. Thanks for sharing.