PDA

View Full Version : Is Alice in Genderland a good read?

Jennifer Monroe
04-03-2012, 02:35 PM
I would love to read the book "Alice in Genderland" but it would be difficult for me to get it because my wife would probably find it. What are some of your views about the content of the book? :)

Misty G
04-03-2012, 04:39 PM
I have read the book it was alright. A little heavy on the sex topic but in all not bad. It is available for kindle.

Gillian Gigs
04-03-2012, 05:27 PM
There are other books that are better. This book makes me think of someone that is wanting to brag about their sexual exploits. I thought that this person being a Shrink would have something worth while to say, but they didn't.

StevieCD
04-03-2012, 06:14 PM
It has been several years since I read it but I remember it being a good book. I did not agree nor did not relate to the sex part but I figured to each their own.

Bras4Edie
04-03-2012, 09:50 PM
I liked it! No one's life is quite like a Hollywood screenplay, and this one is no exception. So sex happens, so what? Frankly, I don't think Ghandi knew how his life would unfold either. I humbly suggest reading it for yourself and deciding. YMMV!

JessHaust
04-03-2012, 11:51 PM
I enjoyed the book, even though I don't share her sexual orientation. I bought the book as an ebook through Amazon. You can read it on ypur computer with a password to protect it from prying eyes.

Jennifer Monroe
04-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the advice. I will see what I can do.

Alisa
04-04-2012, 05:07 AM
I'm reading it now using Kindle Cloud Reader... It's an interesting account. I'm not offended by the sex - as someone said - to each his/her own. I would recommend it.

Mikaela
04-04-2012, 01:11 PM
It's a fair enough read. It's not my experiences, but it's another view. I've had several conversations with Alice here in LA and she's a nice person, too.