PDA

View Full Version : Positive feedback

carhill2mn
04-04-2012, 02:33 PM
I spend most of my time en femme and thus also do many of my errands as a woman.
Since this is quite "normal" for me, I do not often post about my activities. However,
I would like to share some things that happened on my last two errands.

Late on Saturday afternoon I went to Target and then to a super market. While shopping a couple was walking toward me. As they came along side me the woman made a comment about what a lovely jacket I was wearing.

On Tuesday I met my friend for coffee at a nearby mall. After we were finished I went to Macy's to see if an item that I had seen in thier ad was still on sale. It was so I took it to the checkout area. As the woman clerk was checking me out we chatted about how good a price this was for this item. I also told her why I was
buying it. She complimented me on my outfit (see below). I thanked her and told her that there was a matching skirt. She asked if it was "gored" and I explained how it did flare out at the bottom. She said that she really liked coordinated outfits.

When I left Macy's I walked past a woman clerk from a neraby store who was sitting on a bench taking a break. She said something to me about how much she liked the jacket. English was not her first language so she struggled a bit to find the right words.

My point to this post is that these women went out of their way to say something nice to me. This is a trait of many women which I greatly admire and one that I try hard to emulate.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t283/CaroleHill/Pantssuit001.jpg

ArleneRaquel
04-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Thank you sharing those very positive experiences.

Marleena
04-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Yes, nice to hear stories like this. Isn't it wonderful how most women even if they read us are okay with it?:)

kimdl93
04-04-2012, 03:04 PM
I don' t know if they read you or not Carole, but its great to get a compliment. You know you're doing something right!

Kristy_K
04-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Hi Carole,

I think that is one wonderful thing about being a woman.

It so nice to receive those positive comments.

Now Pam and I would like to see the nice Jacket in person over lunch or something.

Kristy

Barbara Ella
04-04-2012, 03:45 PM
I doubt they read you Carole, you look so natural, and that outfit is so very nice. I know why you dont post your "normal" activities when you go out and about as that would put you on the computer an endless amount of time..... Just know that the fact that you girls can do these things, and have them considered normal is so heartwarming to those of us who have not found what it takes to get up and go out. Yes, I know everyone says it doesnt take all that much, but even that little bit can be so insurmountable.

So, please dont hesitate to post some normal activities, especially those like this one where you encountered outstanding examples of feminine empathy.

Thanks so very much for sharing, it is deeply appreciated and helpful.

Barbara