PDA

View Full Version : housework and dressing

susants
04-05-2012, 05:52 AM
I do all the housework at home have for years and i enjoy it
I'm almost always dressed when at home but don't wear one of the sissy maid outfits that is just not me and i know my wife would hate it
But i did just ordered a maids dress and apron online i'll have it in a couple of days then i;ll take a couple of photos and post them i'm sure lots of us do all the housework or most of it at home
http://www.maidsuniforms.com/Uniforms.html#0

Renee W
04-05-2012, 06:23 AM
The uniforms look nice, clean lines, professional. I had toyed with that idea before, just not sure how the wife would take to it. I do all the cleaning in our house (not really by choice, wife is HC) and I think she might interpret it as a rebellious statement. I do, however, dress partially or completely en femme sometimes when I am doing the cleaning.

muzzy
04-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Just had a look,yuk...would prefer the sissy sexy ones lol

Kate T
04-05-2012, 08:03 AM
To be honest there is something about the whole maids uniform thing I find a bit sexist and degrading to women. I do housework in whatever I am wearing when I get around to doing it.

diannecourtney
04-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Oh a minnie denim skirt with heels, boobs (size 8's) and girdle with stockings just fills the job nicely. As a matter of fact this girl is doing the yard chores without the heels, but with the jeans. Years ago, prior to cd, I had a pair of boots, very lady lihe with plunt toes and a hefty heel. Someone said, thy were lady's, sure would like the look and feel.

Karren H
04-05-2012, 08:27 AM
I don't do any of the house work no mater how I'm dressed and I really enjoy it too!! Lol.

Kathy Smith
04-05-2012, 09:33 AM
I love housework! I can sit and watch someone doing it all day!

(I'm not that bad really.)

Cheryl T
04-05-2012, 10:02 AM
It's been a running joke is our house for the last 5 or so years about me cleaning and such and not having the appropriate uniform for my duties. I keep threatening to have the maids union file a grievance.
If anyone watches "The Big Bang Theory" in the episode on tonight Sheldon dons a french maid uniform. Nice legs, but he needs to wear stockings with it...lol.

paulinescotlandcd
04-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Oh those look like the real deal and not the cheap scratchy bri-nylon ones that are clearly are just for Halloween. I must admit i might be tempted, although not sure how the housework...lol