PDA

View Full Version : All Dressed up and Working From Home

Mercedes
04-05-2012, 01:13 PM
It is a wonderful thing when I can work from home as it is a time when I am able to get dressed and not worry about being disturbed.

In a busy house with kids and a non-supportive SO it is rare when the opportunity for Mercedes to come out presents itself. I am normally waiting for everyone to be asleep or I keep in the bedroom.

Just had to share!

Mercedes XOXOXO

Rhonda in Ocala Fl
04-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Where was everybody, dear?

Rhonda

Chari
04-05-2012, 01:27 PM
It takes a little extra effort to make a schedule for feminine time, but it is IMO always worth it! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your Mercedes side.

Mercedes
04-05-2012, 03:03 PM
I am alone as my wife is out at meetings and the kids are at school. But it is getting close to the time when they will start to arrive so . . . I better remove the make-up (sigh), take off my black knee high boots (Booooo!); disrobe from my black skirt and purple blouse (Darn), slip off my patterned tights and bustier (Noooo), but I will keep on my purple thong.

It is also so nice that I can be on the site (All Day) without looking over my shoulder. And it has been over a month since I last checked in on the gossip, stories and photos. I really enjoy the time on the site when I can reconnect with Mercedes and all her friends!

I need to work from home more often!

Mercedes XOXOXO

kimdl93
04-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Glad you can work from home today - do you have that opportunity frequently?