PDA

View Full Version : Just shaved my legs for the first time!

AliceMeetsTheWizard
04-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Aaaaaahhhh! Part of me can't believe I just did that, part of me can't believe I've never done it before, and every part of me realizes that I'm going to harshly judge every female from now on who doesn't shave her legs.

JessHaust
04-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Keep on shaving them, after a week or so it gets very easy and wuick.

ashleytvpdx
04-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Good for you. You are going to love it!

aly01
04-06-2012, 02:03 AM
It is a wonderful, amazing feeling isn't it.

MandyGG
04-06-2012, 02:12 AM
Hey! Don't judge some of us GG's too roughly! It's hard to shave daily when you have 3 kids constantly barging in on you! It's hard enough to get to pee without an audience! We always try to make sure we are smooth and silky when needed! LOL!

It feels awesome on the sheets for the first time, doesn't it! :)

Cynthia Anne
04-06-2012, 06:40 AM
I agree it's a great feeling! Before you 'judge' take Erwins wife's advice! Hugs!

Millie
04-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Hi Jess
I actually shaved mine for the first time last night. Since I told the wife I'm a CD, she's been very supportive and she wants me to be all the Millie I can be. But I have to tell you the first time was quite an ordeal. First leg, tried using my razor, got half way up and was constantly clogging the razor. then I thought to use my wahl hair trimmer. That worked fine. Got legs as close as possible with that. The rest was easy with a new razor. Love Millie

PantyhoseFan
04-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Congratulations. It's a great feeling and I could never go back to having hairy legs again.

herwannabe
04-06-2012, 10:32 PM
I shave everyday, nearly every time I shower and wax bout once a month and I will till I ? I LOVE IT

Barbara Ella
04-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Welcome to this side of never going back. Go easy on the GG, they have a real life to take care of. Next stage, you will want to stay smooth longer, and you will be waxing or epilating. Then it gets to being smoother in more places, and arms and chest are next. Then stomach, and after that imagination races wild.

Again, welcome to this side of never going back. Aint it grand?

Barbara

rachelgirlnw1
04-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Congrats, darling! You didn't realize what you were missing, did you?? :)

Emilie_la_Nuit
04-07-2012, 03:35 AM
Yes! Let us hope this is not the last time. Next step: epilation. As Barbaba said, your legs will be way smoother... ;)

Kristy_K
04-07-2012, 03:54 AM
I remember my first time of shaving my legs. It was a grand experience for me.

Kristy

muzzy
04-07-2012, 04:02 AM
I did mine for the first time in my 50 years of being around and it felt wonderful,never going to grow yukky hair there again...I looked at my chest a couple of days later,off it went then this arvo I went to work on my armpits....What next you might ask....hang on,I'm getting there lol

KimberlyJean
04-07-2012, 05:31 AM
Beware the new razor, each time I use a new razor I get a couple more cuts. I am getting better at it but I have knobby knees!

ronda
04-07-2012, 05:43 AM
i don't have hair on my legs but i will shave them every now and then just to feel how smooth it makes them

Launa
04-07-2012, 08:08 AM
I don't see too many real GG's with hairy legs out there in the world. I haven't shaved for about 2 months now but I want to go get a good wax job from head to toe instead of the shave. I had arms and legs waxed before, although it was uncomfortable it felt better than shaving once it was done. Its awesome as everything is silky smooth for days after.

aprilmaeflowers
04-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Next comes stockings and heels...

Chari
04-07-2012, 09:04 AM
That first time having hair free legs is fantastic and you will never forget the smooth sensation especially in stockings! Also consider moisturizing to help keep the irritation (if any) at a minimum.

EjayeCD
04-07-2012, 10:15 AM
After playing Jr high, high school & college football in the US, I had my knees & ankles taped so many times that I have almost NO hair on my legs. I got a lot of kidding because of my hairless legs. Who would think that playing such a macho sport & being a police Lt. that would help my legs out.