PDA

View Full Version : Hil-Larious.....

Jessica86
04-06-2012, 05:29 AM
So, I'm talking with my wife, who goes to the room for a while. I'm watching TV with my son, and suddenly, I'm wondering....wtf...did she fall in or something? I go in the room, and she's standing there in one of my long horn's jerzeys, a hat on backwards, my jeans, and my tennis shoes. WTF? "Yo, yo, yo, what up homie?" :straightface: That's what I probably looked like. I was torn between laughter and a...wtf...face. So, she says "Come here, give your man a kiss," so, I did, and we laughed for a minute. "Think you could live with me like this?" she said. I of course, said "It's still you under there. Of course I can." She hugged me, and told me that's how she feels about me, and wanted me to understand how she felt. She cut a few more jokes before "switching" back. Apparently she saw a crossdresser at work, a female who dressed like a male, and wanted to see what I would do if she turned the table. Pretty dang funny though.

BRANDYJ
04-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Great story Jessica. What a great way for your wife to express how she feels about you being a CD. I can picture this happening! But like most GG's, she can wear almost anything and all you see is the fantastic woman that you love. It's great that we can laugh and joke about our being a CD with theone we love.

mscatie85
04-06-2012, 06:10 AM
Your wife seems like a wonderful person and fun to be around. I love the fact that she is so accepting and that she is making an effort to make sure you know that fact.

Cynthia Anne
04-06-2012, 06:28 AM
Cute little story Jessica! You are one lucky girl to have a wife like that! Hugs!

Bree Wagner
04-06-2012, 06:51 AM
But like most GG's, she can wear almost anything and all you see is the fantastic woman that you love.

That's certainly the way I feel about my wife. It doesn't always work quite the same going back the other way, but I always give her credit for trying.

Great story, Jessica!

-Bree

Being Paige
04-06-2012, 07:28 AM
Nice story and yes pretty funny too! Your wife sounds like a terrific lady.

Tina B.
04-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Cute story, and a fun partner, you've got it made sis!

Annie D
04-06-2012, 10:57 AM
It was a great story right up to the point when she put on your Longhorn jersey......Go Aggies! Sorry, I couldn't resist!