PDA

View Full Version : How much time dressed?

sue1965
04-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I am curios how much time you have to dress?
When I was married, I dressed twice a week for 15 - 20 hours.
Now that I am single, I spend 12 - 14 hours a day dressed. whether in a dress, blouse and skirt or just a night gown. Not always with make up and wig though.

Laura912
04-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Variable. Usually once a week, but none since March 27. Do not really know why. Could be more but not compatible with woodworking.

Janelle_C
04-06-2012, 11:21 AM
All most every night on the weekends when I'm just hanging around the house, most of the day.

ArleneRaquel
04-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Virtually 100% of the time, once in a great while I need to be endrab.:censor:

DonnaT
04-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Every night for bed.

Some mornings for an hour or so, after getting home from the gym, before changing to go to work.

A few hours most weekend mornings, and maybe once a month for the whole day on a Sat. or Sun.

All without wig, makeup, bra and forms, except for an hour this morning ;)

Marleena
04-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Under dressed ever day. Fully dressed once a week at this point. I'm only out to my wife and her son lives with us so it complicates things a bit. It's working okay for me so far. My wife is totally relaxed seeing Marleena, it doesn't phase her at all so that's a bonus.

carhill2mn
04-06-2012, 01:03 PM
I am en femme unless my male self is expected to make an appearance.

Karen__Starr
04-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Other than thursday night between 5 PM and 11 PM I am dressed as a female, work, shopping, play etc.

Sue Too
04-06-2012, 01:29 PM
On the average, I would expect that I am around 20/7 en femme. I still have a few hobbies that are better served with me en drab. These activities are getting harder to handle with each passing day.

Susan in Phoenix

Tina B.
04-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Not always the same of course, but a lot of the time, I count the days, not the hour. Especially in the rainy season, when there is little reason to go out. I always sleep in a night gown of one kind or another. And I almost always wear panties, seldom ever Jockeys.
lately I've been wearing womens jeans, while out running around. So I would say one way or the other, I spend more time dressed, than drab these days. Old age and retirement does have at least that one advantage.
Tina B.

Cheryl T
04-06-2012, 02:01 PM
I am always dressed, just not always in something feminine...LOL.
As for en femme I'd say that I spend about 50% of my time this way, more if there is no company expected or if I have no duties to attend to that would prevent my doing so dressed.

Noemi
04-06-2012, 02:04 PM
I love this answer.
Don't know if you meant to be but it struck me as funny.

If I am home I am usually dressed, not lots of make up, a touch of eye make up and lip stick sometimes. I am not out about dressing and just do it at home, well I am always underdressed and as hair free as possible with painted toes...I just got some ballet slippers and they are white and soft with bows and are making me feel like a Bunny today.(wiggles nose)

I am en femme unless my male self is expected to make an appearance.

pauletteloraine
04-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Usually I spend at least 8to10hours per day dress either in lingerie with a robe on; skirt, blouse nylons and heels and sometimes with in a pair of slacks with a pullover top. putting on my makeup is a must after taking my morning shower. Then I feel ready for the day or evening depending on what is on the schedule.

Alice B
04-06-2012, 02:41 PM
It comes and goes, dependent upon mood and my schedule. Generaly once or twice a week during the day and maybe one evening if I can get out. Starting tonight I will be able to dress almost every night and many days as mty wife will be treking in Napal. Plus, toward the end of the month I'll be at DLV for a week and dressed 7/24.

Lea
04-06-2012, 04:17 PM
My dressing times increase when college starts and we are empty nesters. During that time it is usually one day a week and one or two nights after work. I can usually sneak in a five stretch once a year.

During the summer it drops significantly. This summer the daughter has an internship for college so it should be higher than past summers.

I have a bet going on with my wife so it has been higher this year than usual.

I may be the only one to do this but I keep a spread chart on it. This year is 174 hours.

sissystephanie
04-06-2012, 05:37 PM
At my age and considering the length of time that I have crosssdressed, I no longer keep track of how many hours I am dressed enfemme!! But since I am a retired widower who lives alone, I am dressed enfemme at least half of almost every day. If I am going to be with family members I am only underdressed. Generally speaking I have some feminine garments on 24/7!! But I have been doing this for over 70 years!!!

Cynthia Anne
04-06-2012, 09:42 PM
NONE! Except for the days that end in y! Monday, tuesday, wed......................! Those days it's 24hrs!

herwannabe
04-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Lets see I get up and take off my night gown, shower, clean bra and panties, put on my bibs and go build barns and get home around 5 oclock and shower again, then put on one of my many dresses and relax so to answer the question >>> 24 hrs minus 10hrs @ work, equals 14 hours per day at minimum 1 week is 189 hrs - 10x7 = 119 hrs per week but I actually have on some type of femme clothes on every minute of the day except in the shower

CD Tammy
04-06-2012, 10:45 PM
I am almost always dressed albeit under my male disguise. I can't wait each day to get home and slip into something "less comfortable". At home, I'm in heels, hose, short skirt, bra and top. I haven't really started with makeup and wigs beyond lipstick and nail polish.

Victoria Vermilliana
04-07-2012, 01:39 AM
I'm dressed 100% of the time. My male wardrobe is a "just in case" thing, like if I have extended family members over (a lot of them have not seen Victoria, and they wouldn't...be so accepting of her, although I think that's too bad, I do it for my family), so my regular wardrobe is just women's clothes. I go to school, work, hang out with friends, everything I do, I'm dressed as Victoria. I don't know quite when it happened, but I just...started dressing constantly. Everyone kinda got used to it.

reenes
04-07-2012, 03:11 AM
half dress up ( no make up ) 3-4 times a weeks at night
full dress up ( make up + wigs ) 1-2 times / weeks. coz i was Practice the make up skill
and i only go out in reenes in 2 times only in public ..i will do it more after i get some new stuff :D

noeleena
04-07-2012, 03:28 AM
Hi ,

well i spos as i dont have any male clothes must be all the time in womens,

& yes i do wood work plus other work shorts & or overalls ,

oh have you seen the lovely pink overalls , pity they are a bit small other wise id be getting a pair........the best so far are orange or railway blue & im ex N, Z, R ,New Zealand rail

...noeleena...

thechic
04-07-2012, 03:40 AM
I dress in womans clothing 100% of the time 24/7, I dont own any guy clothing

Kristy_K
04-07-2012, 04:13 AM
It is 24/7 with me also. Guy clothing is a thing of the past plus it is boring.

Kristy

k lynn
04-07-2012, 06:16 AM
under dress everyday with jeans dont care for dresses wigs or being total femine

Sarah-J
04-07-2012, 06:43 AM
I live alone, so when I'm on this side of my door, I'm in nothing less than panties and bra or a nightgown. Sometimes I'll get into a skirt or dress and heels during the week before or after work but I'm always fully dressed on weekends... unless I have to venture outside, in which case I'm underdressed to some extent.

Sandy Michaels
04-07-2012, 06:58 AM
i don't live alone, and i have part time jobs. which take up alot of my time :sad: I used to be able to dress up all night (a good use for my insomnia :thumbsup:) but lately mother has been staying up late, so no more dress up time for me :sad:. Until i get my own place, hopefully soon. then i hope it will anytime i'm not required to be clothed as a male:D

lucaluca
04-07-2012, 07:14 AM
this question is for those, who dress almost everyday and especially for those who dress 24/7.
what do you identify yourself as? a man who wears women clothes or do you identify as a woman?

girlygirly
04-07-2012, 07:15 AM
I wear girls clothes and girly undies 24/7, but I don't try to present as a female or wear makeup. I live in a house by myself and I don't own any guy clothing, so it is usually just a matter of how femme I want to feel or how far I feel like pushing the envelope. I don't mind getting noticed, especially by GG's, but I don't want people staring and don't feel like being laughed at. I don't wear dresses or skirts in public, but in the summer I'll wear a denim miniskirt or a light cotton chemise around the house. I always wear a nightie to sleep in or for lounging around in the morning.

Raychel
04-07-2012, 07:17 AM
I usually get a few hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings when everyone is sleeping, Other then that, just nightgowns to bed sometimes.

Launa
04-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Damn, I'm pissed from all these posts. I get to do it once every 2 months. Kids are always home so its a sad state of affairs at the house. I think its time to put a heel down and get out the front door again.

Ailean
04-07-2012, 09:02 AM
I dress before I go to work and when I get home from work and every weekend. Since I live alone it is easy to express my feminine self and the benefits for me are well worth it. Building up to going out.

EjayeCD
04-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Not enough. I get too busy at times to dress completely.

Stephanie47
04-07-2012, 11:01 AM
As a retire with a working wife, I usually get my fill of dressing. It's usually Monday through Friday for seven hours. I use to dress five days a week, but, for the last several months I've only felt the calling maybe twice a week. With spring coming that may increase since I love eating breakfast and lunch in the secluded backyard.

Princess Chantal
04-07-2012, 11:34 AM
So far this year, I could count only 8 times/days that I've physically crossdressed. Estimated about 34 hours in total!!!! Quite low considering that I have no limitations at home, active in the local tg community and the kink community, have no concerns of being in the public eye and am very passionate about my crossdressing.

Misti
04-07-2012, 11:50 AM
I am curious how much time you have to dress? .... I spend 12 - 14 hours a day dressed. whether in a dress, blouse and skirt or just a night gown. Not always with make up and wig though.

Sue, I have cut your post down to reflect pretty much how I dress daily. Actually, for me it's from getting out of bed until going back to bed; whatever the hours may turn out to be. :devil:

Unfortunately, I have to change back to drab to take my wife to her cancer treatments, et al., but still don't dress publicly, yet. :sad: Almost, but not quite. :daydreaming:

sandra-leigh
04-07-2012, 12:06 PM
All the time except when I'm taking a bath or shower.

With regards to identity: I identify as no longer being male, but I don't think I identify as being female yet. I'm a work in progress.

erickka
04-07-2012, 12:16 PM
I would guess about 3-4 hours a day during the week, but the weekends depend on how much manly grungy grunt work I have to do.

Tina B.
04-07-2012, 12:31 PM
this question is for those, who dress almost everyday and especially for those who dress 24/7.
what do you identify yourself as? a man who wears women clothes or do you identify as a woman?

As I said, I dress a lot, but I still think of me as a guy, just have a different sort of style than most. It's just that having the opportunity, after a life of never having enough time, now that I'm retired, I'm just making up for lost time.
Tina B.

Ally 2112
04-07-2012, 01:28 PM
I do live by myself so usually when im at home i have some kind of womens clothing on .I also underdress at times but never at work to risky .I also plan on getting some nice summer dresses as i tend to slack off in the summer (to hot and humid here )so i can wear and feel more compfortable

Loveday
04-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Most of the time I am dressed. When I have to go out shopping or make outside repairs, I am underdressed. If I am on the road driving or visting various tourist sites or hanging around inside - I'm dressed.

ReineD
04-07-2012, 01:52 PM
My SO doesn't come around here any more, so if it's OK I'll describe it for her.

She rarely needs to dress alone at home anymore even though I'm fine with it either way, although before her girl side had caught up with his guy side in terms of places to go and things to do out in the mainstream, her only chance to dress was at home. She now dresses when time permits, on average twice per week in order to go out and do a variety of things, either alone or with me. When she's not busy at work it's more, and when she's swamped or traveling for work it's less.

I also have to say that she doesn't know what it feels like to feel constrained, to keep a damper on it somehow because of a non-accepting SO or having kids around. She's never been married and had about 10 years to fully develop the CDing before I came into the picture.

She doesn't feel the need to underdress either.

Kristy_K
04-07-2012, 02:37 PM

I now only identify as woman being a lady.

Kristy

I like dressing as a guy. I have some nice suits, sport coats, shoes, jeans, etc. It's nice when a woman says, "Wow, you look nice tonight!"

As far as time spent dressing: whenever the wife leaves the house. "Okay honey, you have fun shopping," and then I throw on a skirt, blouse and some 5" heels until she gets home.

I know exactly what you are talking about Silk. I used to feel the same way up to about a year ago. It is interesting on how the mind changes with time.

Kristy

Nichola
04-07-2012, 02:54 PM
I recently took a break from dressing for 3 months, but normally two or three times a month I'll have a girl day & love it:)

Julie Martin
04-07-2012, 03:49 PM
I dress fully and go out in public about twice a year. Every 2 or 3 months, I feel the itch and scratch it at home for a couple of hours. Otherwise it's male mode.There's no confusion in my mind about identity, I'm definitely a man and am glad to be one.
Though I assume a female role as completely as possible, and basically imagine being one those couple times a year, my involvement with CDing otherwise is mostly studying that part of myself, which is why I come here. Nice to have this place available.

Dawn cd
04-07-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm probably dressed 95 percent of the timeā€”but wearing women's clothes in guy mode. Right now am wearing gal jeans and flat shoes, a knit top with a zipper in back topped with a woman's cardigan. Underneath: a bra (w/o forms) and panties. On my face: tinted moisterizer, blusher, powder, tinted lip balm. My hair is longish. I look like a guy (sorta) but feel like a girl.

Trish
04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
I spend very little time drab. It's usually 4 -5 hours a day any more. Night gowns every night, dresses or skirts the rest of the time.

kellylynn_31
04-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Not much at all. Kids 18 and 20 still at home working as much as possible to pay off bills. etc, etc, etc......

Get a bit disgruntled with no Kelly but this to shall pass :-)

charlytuna
04-07-2012, 07:52 PM
with me mostly just night gown every night. If i'm lucky some Iget the whole weekend. Mostly just a bra and panties at nights when I get home early enough to put them on.

sometimes_miss
04-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Right now I've been 'dressed' since I got off work three days ago, except for the 15 minutes I went out to get food. Even took out the garbage while wearing a black skirt w/black stockings last night at 3 a.m., no one likely to notice unless they were up close. Basically, I'm in girl clothes whenever I'm home.

Jacqueline Winona
04-07-2012, 10:02 PM
If i'm lucky- three times per month, for about 4-5 hours at a time. I don't cound underdressing.

paula taylor
04-08-2012, 01:16 AM
after work all put knickers on but apart from that in the last year only 3 hours. its driving me mad.

lucy lockette
04-08-2012, 06:34 AM
I wear stockings and nightie to bed and sometimes panties, my gf loves it when i do, but i have to be careful when i go to the loo in the night in case my son sees me, he is only 10.

BLUE ORCHID
04-08-2012, 06:40 AM
Hi Sue, About two to three hours in the morning and about three hours in the evening.

serinalynn
04-08-2012, 06:43 AM
I dress as a casual woman everyday. 98% of my wardrobe is womens clothing. I don't try to pass but I wear womens clothing everyday.

ronda
04-08-2012, 06:50 AM
i dress about 20 hr a day wear panties 24/7

Krista1985
04-08-2012, 06:56 AM
I live alone and am single, so 7 days per week for at least part of the day. As Sarah-J put it, whenever "I'm on my side of the door" I have something on. Bra and forms + top usually, sometimes more on weekday evenings. Weekends are typically when I go all the way and try with wigs, make-up and outfits. Dressing wasn't always an everyday activity, but given privacy it got there quickly.

Maria 60
04-08-2012, 07:18 AM
In the winter months i under dress every day and if i am lucking i may get a few hours a week. I guess i am not sure you can even call me a crossdresser but i know i am.

Tina B.
04-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Maria, if that under dressing is womens apparel, no matter how often you get to dress, your a Cross Dresser!
Tina B.