PDA

View Full Version : The Worst part?

herwannabe
04-06-2012, 09:53 PM
What is the worst part or thing of your Crossdressing? Dig deep now.

I thoroughly enjoy my female clothes etc. and the feeling I get when I dress, which is most of the time, underneath anyhow and all the time at home

BUT the part that I used to hate the most was having to hide all the time, but now it is not being able to talk to someone about crossdressing, about the clothes that I've bought, about my feelings, my thoughts,

That is why I come here to read some of the posts from all who visit this site. Not all do I read but i visit everyday but dont sign in but once in a while Just want to thank the site for being here.

Michelle

Cynthia Anne
04-06-2012, 09:56 PM
The worst part would be not being able to! Hugs!

Krista1985
04-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Probably the reaction of (most) others that aren't so inclined.

Organza
04-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Historically the worst part for me was the fear that I would never have a successful marriage, but now I do. Now the worst part is looking at myself -- my head, specifically, when I'm in a dress. It's just hopeless. But even that isn't very bad. I love it all.
Lisa

muzzy
04-06-2012, 10:05 PM
I agree with you wannabee,my girlfriend doesn't mind me dressing up but I want to be able to share it with a counterpart that is in a similar position.I too,come to this site as much as possible to get an insight to how others feel and think about it all...It's very helpful xoxo

Marleena
04-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Michelle the hiding part is no fun but necessary for some. Everything else is the good parts. If I need to talk about it I come here.:)

RileyEvans
04-06-2012, 11:04 PM
The worst part for me is hiding it and not being able to dress whenever I want to. The feeling I get when I dress is so great that I wish I could do it all the time, but still living at home it's not possible.

Brittany CD
04-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Probably not being able to tell anyone, but I also hate having to eventually get out of the clothes and go back to being a guy after being a pretty girl

Barbara Ella
04-06-2012, 11:23 PM
In person, I am not a very good conversationalist. So while being with someone would be great, i would be a dud for carrying a conversation, but one hell of a listener. i do so much better writing, that I truly find chatting with everyone here a fantastic experience. I probably chat too much, but that is my vice.

the worst part about the crossdressing is knowing that I will have to take the clothes off eventually and remove the makeup, and put the heels back in the closet. It is all I have at the moment.

Barbara

Peta_T
04-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Hmm.. the worst part....

That would be looking in the mirror and knowing deep down in my heart that no matter how many pills I take, how many operations i under go, I'll still always be taken for male. :cry:

The genitics that we are born with can be so cruel. Especially when you get chained so tight to that useless Y chomesome.:chained:

NatalieK
04-06-2012, 11:28 PM
my worst part is the fear of getting caught..... im fine with hiding but freaked out about getting caught :(

rachelgirlnw1
04-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Worst thing? Learning the hard way *not* to purge your stuff! :)

rachel

Chickhe
04-07-2012, 12:50 AM
I noticed tonight, a clip about two people with an autistic child...one parent was white and the other black...there was absolutely no racial comments, nothing unusual...just your average life story....I was thinking...its been at least a decade since it was unusual for interracial couples to be a bit of a deal...which is great! I think, the worst part is not having society's acceptance to a similar level yet... I can't go dressed and feel like everyone just accepts it as normal... not that its that bad, but...

...second worst part... doing your best and still looking too much like a guy in a dress...

Laura912
04-07-2012, 07:45 AM
It is always a little sad to put things back in the closet. As Barbara said coming here, even in drab, is still relaxing.

Raychel
04-07-2012, 08:39 AM
The worst part of it for me, Is the stress that it causes my wonderful wife. She says thatshe is totally accepting, But when ever she sees me dressed, I can tell otherwise. She is not really comfortable with me dressed.

sissystephanie
04-07-2012, 08:53 AM
The absolute worst part of my crossdressing now is not having my dear late wife around to help me! She was, and in a way still is, my soulmate, since she accepted me being a crossdresser and participated with me!! She has been gone now for 7 years and I miss her every single day!!

Nicola2876
04-07-2012, 09:10 AM
The hiding. Not just the clothes but the real me.

PretzelGirl
04-07-2012, 09:43 AM
That I actually have to look at my face in a mirror to get make-up on. :heehee:

I would rather hang on the best parts. Feeling good; the friends; sharing with the family; being expressive.....

Bree Wagner
04-07-2012, 11:31 AM
The worst part of it for me, Is the stress that it causes my wonderful wife. She says thatshe is totally accepting, But when ever she sees me dressed, I can tell otherwise. She is not really comfortable with me dressed.

This is almost exactly what I was going to post. My wife loves me completely. She supports and accepts me to the greatest degree she can, but if she didn't have to deal with it I'm sure she'd be very grateful.

So, the worst part about my crosdressing is what its put my wife through. When I go out she worries about me. She has a much tougher time finding people to talk about it and commiserate or relieve stress than I do.

If she ever reads this I'd just say "Sorry for putting you through this honey, but thank you for everything you do for me"

-Bree

Raychel
04-07-2012, 11:33 AM
If she ever reads this I'd just say "Sorry for putting you through this honey, but thank you for everything you do for me"
-Bree

Where the hell is that "like" button,:daydreaming: Oh wait that is a differant website. :doh:

Ally 2112
04-07-2012, 01:57 PM
The worst part for me was my marriage no matter how hard we tried we just could not make it work with the cding .Although i have moved on (seriously lol ) it has affected my take on risking another relationship oh well life goes on :)

Kate Simmons
04-07-2012, 02:02 PM
It would have to be the cost of things, in my opinion. Women's clothes have always been(and still are) typically a lot more expensive than men's. No wonder most genetic gals like "dressing down", not to mention comfort.:)

Kristy_K
04-07-2012, 02:49 PM
The hiding. Not just the clothes but the real me.

I would agree Nicola because it felt like I was living a lie.

Kristy

Joann Smith
04-07-2012, 03:00 PM
This is almost exactly what I was going to post. My wife loves me completely. She supports and accepts me to the greatest degree she can, but if she didn't have to deal with it I'm sure she'd be very grateful.

So, the worst part about my crosdressing is what its put my wife through. When I go out she worries about me. She has a much tougher time finding people to talk about it and commiserate or relieve stress than I do.

-Bree

yeah I need a like button here too !!

Julie Martin
04-07-2012, 03:13 PM
The worst part for me is the time it takes away from the rest of my life when I do embrace Julie, and the guilt over the money and productivity that is lost, and how that affects those who depend on me. I am one who would take the antidote if there was one.

Eryn
04-07-2012, 05:05 PM
The worst part of it for me, Is the stress that it causes my wonderful wife.

This is almost exactly what I was going to post. My wife loves me completely. She supports and accepts me to the greatest degree she can, but if she didn't have to deal with it I'm sure she'd be very grateful....

Those are my thoughts too. Mimi is completely accepting and enjoys our outings, but they must be more stressful for her than the same outing would be with me in drab.

Thinking selfishly, the worst part of CDing is the fact that, outside of the brief hours that I'm *completely* en femme, I am still shackled by the male rules of self-expression. I can't just throw on a pretty top, enjoy a nice shade of lipstick or wear sandals that show off polished toenails like any GG does without thinking. Trivial things, but a constant reminder of my situation whenever I am in drab.

Natalie D
04-07-2012, 05:18 PM
The worst part is when I have to take my bra off :)

STACY B
04-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Those are my thoughts too. Mimi is completely accepting and enjoys our outings, but they must be more stressful for her than the same outing would be with me in drab.

Thinking selfishly, the worst part of CDing is the fact that, outside of the brief hours that I'm *completely* en femme, I am still shackled by the male rules of self-expression. I can't just throw on a pretty top, enjoy a nice shade of lipstick or wear sandals that show off polished toenails like any GG does without thinking. Trivial things, but a constant reminder of my situation whenever I am in drab.

Exactly ! The whole nine yards is the easy part ,, The day to day regular girl just run to the store in a simple top an shorts with some sandles ,,No caked on makeup just YOU ,, Just being YOU thats the worse part that I long for , Not getting dressed to the hilt , Thats more of a costume that almost anyone with enough time can an practise can do ,, Now the day in day out is the worse pressed for time ,,Cant always get made up what GG can ?

Stephanie47
04-07-2012, 07:57 PM
The worst part of cross dressing was being born six decades ago. It would have been nice to have been born in the age of the Internet. The phrase "We are not alone," would not have been about science fiction or space exploration.

Frédérique
04-07-2012, 09:31 PM
What is the worst part or thing of your Crossdressing? Dig deep now.

OK, hand me my spade...:gn:

The worst thing is meeting people who don’t appreciate beauty (or humor), either out in the real world or HERE, so they represent a constant reminder that all may not be well, even though deep down inside you know it IS. With this in mind, I can’t just crossdress to my heart’s content as I would like to – my CD’ing is compartmentalized as a result, even though I work within this artificial framework as best I can. Over time, I’ve gotten used to these societal and cultural constraints, but I would be remiss if I said I liked the situation...
:straightface:

Presh GG
04-07-2012, 09:44 PM
The worse part ?

When I ask a question and the only answer I get is " Why do you want to know ?"

Presh GG

Jacqueline Winona
04-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Hmmm. the part that there's a part of me that so few people can understand,. and even fewer apprecite or like? Or that I feel like I have to hide an important part of myself so much? Tough call on that one.

5150 Girl
04-07-2012, 10:15 PM
The worst part is when my "Wynonna time" is over and I have to go back to beeing ugly again. :( If shaving wasn't so hard on my face though, I could go to atleast 90% of my time as 'nonna

ArleneRaquel
04-07-2012, 11:11 PM
For moi, the worst part of cross dressing is the time that I am in male mode. :hugs::love:

tara t
04-07-2012, 11:44 PM
worst parts , hmmm
nearly killing myself while burying my issues with alcohol and perscription drugs and dealing now with the damage thats been done (its a lot of damage) , never giving much regard to my body as i wasn't particularly fond of it , not accepting myself for decades and being ashamed . the list goes on but im in a better place these days,hopefully ive the strength to keep it that way.

Julie513
04-07-2012, 11:49 PM
I agree with Arlene, Wynonna, Natalie and the others who say the worst part is the time when the pretty things have to be put away for a while.

Julie

Jason+
04-08-2012, 12:43 AM
The worst part is that while she tries to understand and accept it as part of me that has inherently been there longer than she has the flat out reality of the situation is that she will never find me even remotely as sexy or attractive dressed as I feel. Add to that like others have mentioned the pain and frustration me just being me cause her.

RachaelInLv
04-08-2012, 01:07 AM
For me, I would say it is the hiding things. I dont have to hide anything from my wife, but the making sure Rachaels things are out of sight and put away so that i dont get "Caught" by others who dont know

jillleanne
04-08-2012, 06:48 AM
The worst part, if there is one, would be the days I get caught in between my male and female selves. One part, either physical or mental , wants to be male and the other female so a struggle ensues the entire time. Generally the male wins over, unhappily. As for talking about it, I just tell my s/o how I am feeling. You do not have to hide, contrary to other opinions. Hiding is a choice you make for whatever reason.

Maria 60
04-08-2012, 07:13 AM
The worst part for me would have to be wanting to dress and not being able to and not even knowing when the next time will be. The under dressing keeps me with the fem feeling but when the time comes well worth the wait. The hiding is also a number 2 worst always making sure not to leave anything around and checking and double checking and worried to leave something out.