PDA

View Full Version : Kind of sad for Cheryl

cdcheryl
11-05-2005, 10:41 PM
As of 11/14 I am changing my shift at work to 7-3 my wife wants me home at night after 10yrs on the 3-11 I dont mind being home at night with her and my son my only complaint is there goes Cheryls time I have been enjoying my days home alone for quite a while and it looks like there wont be any time for me in the forseeable future so dressing will be put on hold and also computer time on this forum will be limited too so we will see what happens. I have one week left to dress and i will be taking full advantage

DanaJ
11-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Cheryl, wow that's too bad about the shift change and the dressing too. Well, sometimes it is bad to get tied down to a routine, and you just have to learn the ropes of a new situation..... good luck, I am sure you will be able to fit in some dressing and stuff somewhere :)

TGMarla
11-05-2005, 10:50 PM
I used to do a 3-11 many years ago, and yes, I dressed just about every day because I had the house to myself for a while each day. Times change and so do we. I always found time here and there anyway to do the girl thing, though. I'm sure you will, too, Cheryl. Good luck. And I hope you enjoy your family time.

bredalee25
11-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Cheryl that is really too bad but if you really put your mind to it you'll find ways to dress i do i make excuses to not go places when she goes so i can stay home and dress so you see there are ways to do it. ok so you can't do it everyday anymore it's not the end of the world Cheryl will find her ways to have fun and dress so keep that chin up girl you'll get through it

Julie
11-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Cheryl, count your blessings. Ten years of having the opportunity to dress? Not bad! If you read many posts here you will find so many of us that were grateful for a moment here and there.

Now it's time for family. You'll never regret it.

Holly
11-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Julie's right, Cheryl. Plus it will make those times when Cheryl comes to visit even more special. With a little bit of planning, your "girl time" should be managable. Best wishes, honey.

Michelle Hart
11-06-2005, 01:23 AM
Cheryl,

Honey I'm sure once you get your new routine laid out you'll find some time. It may not be as much as before but just hang in there.

Wendy me
11-06-2005, 10:23 AM
so true what has been said abought family time comming frist ....now you will just need to find some time for dressing ...it is not always easy ....but just rember your son will only grow up once so don't be sorry you missed any of that ..... enjoy your time with your family ....

Jodi Lynn
11-06-2005, 01:22 PM
It was the same when I worked the 3-11 shift, had plenty of time to be me. But that hasn't been for 15 years, and belive it or not I still find plenty of time to be me. Family does come first with me, however there are allways a way to do what you have to do for yourself.

Shelly Preston
11-06-2005, 02:20 PM
I only hope you can work things out so that you can get some dressing time.
Best Wishes