PDA

View Full Version : out in va beach

Cindy J Angel
04-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Hi girls well i have been hear (VA Beach) since wed night. got hear late because i had to stop at aver rest stop to pee. I left home dress and had a veary good time all the way up from chrottlet nc. I know we have had this talk on hear on what bath room to use. Well i have naver had to use one before, so i was a little navers. THANK girls for all the info. I did use the womans. It gave me the drive to do this held my head and chest hight and well i did not have to change my shorts. First night went out to get a salde and back to go to bed. Last night i got out late from my sem. but i came to go out and that was what i did not a big night one drink and a talk with bartender . and back home. But that one time is going to be the down fall of him. Now lets talk i am to dam old to go out to bars. It was not as i though it was going to b, dont get me wrong i was walking on air and stall am. I wented to go out to night but it got to cold hear and i did not bring worm closes. But I am going to go out on sat. night and I sure I will have a good time. I AM GOING TO NEED A LOT OF HELP AFTER THIS WEEKEND. O, i did not tell u i am staying on the navy base, (Dam neck). and yes its not to far from were the jet went down. i was trying to ger over there to get a pic for aver one but that is not going to happen. well good night girls. I do have a pic of what i wore and will up load fogot it in the car. i will do better good night::battingeyelashes::D

DonnaT
04-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Hope the guest quarters are better than the barracks!

Cynthia Anne
04-07-2012, 05:43 AM
Well Cindy have a lot of fun tonight! I'm going to a party tonight to end my birthday week! HAVE FUN! Hugs!