PDA

View Full Version : If we were born as a girl

muzzy
04-07-2012, 03:41 AM
do you think that we would like to dress as a boy or is it when we get older we develop a rebellious nature inside to say that I can dress how I like, and just because general society views that men should wear suits and not dresses.Not sure how I'm thinking like this cause I would like the feeling of being a woman as well as the clothes but just wondered if anyone else has thought along these lines xoxo

Tina B.
04-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Well if I understand the question, It's hard say. If crossdressers are caused, because of hormones during pregnancy, then maybe it would cause you as a girl to be a tomboy, or want to be more boy like. If it's caused by environmental things, then maybe not.
I don't think for the most of us, getting older has much to do with it. I started at age 6, and after 60 years I'm still doing it. And that is what makes the big difference, it's not just the clothes, it's how it makes us feel. It does not come from the clothes, but from something deep inside, that gives us that feeling that keeps us coming back. That is also why I don't think it's so easy to give up doing it.
I think a lot of us feel like you do.
Tina B.

daarleane
04-07-2012, 07:52 AM
If I had been born a girl, everything would have been totally different from day one. I might still want to do some of the same things i do now but with one large difference. As a guy I have to do " be a man', and prove myself. As a woman, everything is different. What I would chose to wear would depend on what I was doing and how I felt at the moment. I wouldn't say that I would ever dress as a man i.e. suit, tie, etc. But everything else would more than likely be fine.

HannahF6
04-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Indeed, if I had been born a girl, I'd be a different person entirely with different needs and expectations. So it is not possible to comment on the "what if" question.

Hannah

sissystephanie
04-07-2012, 08:47 AM
My thinking on this question is very much like Hannah's!! I was born a male, so I think like a male. I have no desire whatever to be a woman, I just like to dress like one. If I had been born a girl all that would be very different!

Kate Simmons
04-07-2012, 12:58 PM
My answer would have to be that if I was FAB I would just be myself and not worry so much about what I was wearing. We think it's a big deal because of societal conditioning, most women could care less one way or the other.:)

RADER
04-07-2012, 01:50 PM
I look at it this way; Girls dress as boys all the time, so what would be the big thrill.
It is the boys dressing as girls that comes in on society's taboo's
Rader

Karren H
04-07-2012, 01:54 PM
I'd rebel against denim!! and wear dresses only!!

Cheryl T
04-07-2012, 02:15 PM
If I was born female I'd be dressing the same as I do today, with the exception of not having the drab side to deal with.

Barbara Ella
04-07-2012, 02:21 PM
I was born a male, and perhaps due to hormones in the womb, have this side of me that is a female presence. If I had been born a girl, those hormones in the womb would merely have accentuated the feminine presence, and it most likely would have gone unnoticed. I am glad that right now it does not go unnoticed, and i can take great enjoyment in what I do in spite of any concerns I may have from time to time about the future.

Barbara

lorettastvns
04-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Sometimes I wonder. I really would have loved to be a cuttie, grow with girl experiences, problems, expectations... But I also accept that being "trapped" between a man and a woman is something that makes us richer and sexier! ;p

Inna
04-07-2012, 02:28 PM
I'd rebel against denim!! and wear dresses only!!

Well, Karren, hence the Crossdresser not Crossjeanser

docrobbysherry
04-07-2012, 03:20 PM
If I'd have been born female:

I NEVER would have visited this site or found all of U!

Joann Smith
04-07-2012, 03:47 PM
If I had been born female ....I think being called a B****h would probally piss me off a little more

Julie Martin
04-07-2012, 03:54 PM
My thinking on this question is very much like Hannah's!! I was born a male, so I think like a male. I have no desire whatever to be a woman, I just like to dress like one. If I had been born a girl all that would be very different!

Exactly. What sissy said!

Jenny Gurl
04-08-2012, 06:30 PM
But you do that already Karren.....:heehee:

Frédérique
04-08-2012, 09:05 PM
If we were born as a girl… do you think that we would like to dress as a boy or is it when we get older we develop a rebellious nature inside to say that I can dress how I like, and just because general society views that men should wear suits and not dresses. Not sure how I'm thinking like this cause I would like the feeling of being a woman as well as the clothes but just wondered if anyone else has thought along these lines

I’ve often thought, in fact I assume, that, if I had been born female, I would most definitely have dressed as a boy as much as possible – it’s not so much for the sake of being rebellious as it is an expression that needs to be made, while one can, for the health of the organism (namely me). Boys and girls are very similar up to a certain age, and then societal and familial pressures obviate the need to dress according to one’s birth gender. I had a female cousin who was very much a tomboy, but then she slowly transformed (matured) into a person who was female in appearance. At the same time, I was expected to dress, act, and BE a certain boyish way, all the while suppressing the gender-blurring nature I possessed – I think my cousin was more of a boy than I was, but that couldn’t last, could it?

I imagine that if I had been born a girl, I would just naturally have sought out comfortable, practical clothing, not necessarily “girly” things. I’ve met girls who get really embarrassed when they have to dress in feminine clothing, which belies a hidden truth about how close the genders really are, and how artificial the rift between the two “sides” really is. Also, if you’ve worn one type of clothing all your life, and gotten used to how it feels, the other side becomes very attractive just out of curiosity – in my case, my legs have been encased in pant legs all my life, so the sudden difference of having nothing there (by wearing a skirt or dress) was exhilarating, to say the least. Alternately, a girl having to wear vulnerable and revealing (and visually stimulating) clothing all of her life may become enthralled with drab, yet useful garments…

So, yes, I do think along these lines – if you’re one way, the “other” way will be very attractive… :straightface:

BLUE ORCHID
04-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi Muzzy, If I was born a female I would probably be a F to M crossdresser.

NathalieX66
04-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Muzzy, it all sounds easy. Great!

I'm a guy whose natural asthetics prefer presenting as female.....kind of a dilemma,no?