PDA

View Full Version : stepping out

steffigirl37
04-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Although my wife has always accepted my desires to crossdress, there are certain things she would never relent to. Stepping out is one. She does not like when I dress alone without her, but on a rare occasion I will and she knows it and I can respect that.
I have admired the way you ladies can truly capture and express your feminine sides through your outfits and makeup. Your shopping adventures, get togethers, pictures and stories are really inspiring.
Recently my wife and daughter were taking a vacation. My work schedule was very heavy this time of year and I know I wouldn’t be able to go. My daughter left with her friends a day earlier and my wife and her friends would be meeting them in a couple of days. This left an empty house for us for the first time in a long time. To my surprise my wife bought me a very pretty and sexy red pleated dress from JCPenneys. We spent the night dressing up, drinking wine and listening to music. I mentioned having a “girl’s night out” just the two of us. She laughed and said “no way”. It was a memorable evening for both of us. She knew I would spend at least one night alone dressing up when she wasn’t there and was accepting of that.
In my early twenties before I was married I stepped out “en femme” two or three times. Very late at night when I couldn’t be seen. Though at the time I believe I could easily pass as a young woman with my youthful features and slim body. Today I can wear a woman’s size 12-14. Woman’s shoe size 11. My facial features, not so good. It would take a lot of makeup.
When she left I couldn’t resist the urge. After work I showered and shaved. Put on a pair of black pantyhose and a camisole under my jeans and sweatshirt and went shopping. At Kohl’s a bought a long black scarf. I drove around for a little while until it started to get dark and the pulled behind an office building. Here I changed into a black and white print skirt, black blouse and peep-toed pumps. I also borrowed my wife’s black lace cardigan. Dressed I got back into the car and started driving to a city park where I thought I could take a walk. On the way I passed by a small university by the highway and noticed a very dark parking lot near several buildings so I pulled in. This was perfect. I got out and slowly walked around the car several times. I had forgotten how nice this felt. I then ventured towards the dark building onto a sidewalk and made my way to a gazebo wondering where I was getting the courage to do this. I sat down in the gazebo for several minutes and watched the traffic go by and I could see several people walking at a distance. This felt wonderful and exciting but I know I shouldn’t press by luck. I walked back to the car and slowly drove home. I entered my dark house still dressed, poured myself a large glass of red wine to calm my nerves.
The next night I dressed in a long slinky red skirt and blouse from a Jaclyn Smith collection I purchased years ago. I love it, very feminine. I think it was made for crossdressers. I applied a little makeup and with the scarf around my head I thought could pass at a distance as a well dressed tall slim woman. When it got dark I stepped out again and drove to a park by the river and once again found a dark place to park. Stepping out of the car I looked around for other people and then proceeded to walk toward the path to the river. I sat on a park bench for a little while enjoying the coolness of the evening. Several joggers passed by but never getting to close to make me uncomfortable. I was beginning to believe this was becoming too easy. I was really enjoying this. . After awhile I decided to go back to the university where I was last night. While I was there I walked around the sidewalks and paths for 20-30 minutes without encountering anybody. I saw people and cars in the distance but never too close. It was very exciting. I returned home rather late had some more wine and was almost late for work the next morning. It was well worth it. I don’t know if I will be able to do this again.
This website has definitely been an inspiration to me in helping me further explore my feminine side. Without it I don’t think I would have anywhere or anybody to tell this to. Thank you. Comments please.

Steffi

sandra-leigh
04-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Please be careful about walking in isolated places in the dark!

Misti
04-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Although my wife has always accepted my desires to crossdress, there are certain things she would never relent to. Stepping out is one.... This website has definitely been an inspiration to me in helping me further explore my feminine side. Without it I don’t think I would have anywhere or anybody to tell this to. Thank you. Comments please. Steffi

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us, Steffi, I hope you can advance more and more as time progresses. It has been patience and very time intensive personally for me with my wife, who has accepted my dressing for about a year and a half now (I'm a very late in life CD bloomer, you see). The stepping out part for me has been solved by going to three (3) Just You parties already. I feel there are more to come, soon, though. :drink:

Steffi, as a winning formula, I say this with love and as a strong, constant reminder for both of us (everyone, everywhere, for that matter, actually :battingeyelashes:), "Be careful, be very patient and spend an inordinate amount of love on, and attention to, our wives; they are so very precious to us, and most especially, they are priceless and totally irreplaceable!" :love:

M.