PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to me!!!!

suzy1
04-07-2012, 02:38 PM
I have just been looking at a YouTube video of three Drag queens talking and dishing the dirt. [To embarrassed to give you the link]:brolleyes:
I so wanted to join in the fun!

Where did that come from?
What am I turning into? Do I care? No, I just love the feeling of being me.
Life has no limits. :GD:

Suzy exploring her inner self.

paulaprimo
04-07-2012, 02:51 PM
that's what i love about you...you are so real, funny, happy and enjoy just being you!! i'd party with you anytime...:Dpaula

docrobbysherry
04-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Sounds like all good girl fun to ME, Suzy! If I had begun dressing around my 30's or so, I'm pretty sure I would have been a female impersonator or un-drag queen!

Marleena
04-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Suzy you've been a bad, bad, girl!

*Runs to erase internet history.*

sandra-leigh
04-07-2012, 06:32 PM
What am I turning into? Do I care?

Just a week or so ago, I wrote on Facebook:

A couple of days ago, I had a brief vision of my probable destiny:

I will end up as a little old lady, living alone in a small house, with a pair of cats, and a lot of books.

The only part of this that seems _at all_ unlikely is raising the cats to be vegetarian.

Frédérique
04-07-2012, 09:27 PM
What am I turning into? Do I care? No, I just love the feeling of being me. Life has no limits. Suzy exploring her inner self.

I assure you life DOES have limits, which is why we need to explore (and experiment) while we can – please keep exploring your inner self, which, I would say, is rapidly overtaking your outer self, if you truly don’t care what is happening...

I wouldn’t mind dishing the “clean” with drag queens, but that may be impossibility, given the CURIOUS circumstances. BTW, Suzy, your copied and pasted words never seem to jibe with my word processor – they jump up and down while I’m trying to type, as if an emulsion is trying to take shape. Do I care? No, I just LOVE typing these little nonsensical blurbs...
:battingeyelashes:

suzy1
04-08-2012, 12:38 AM
I assure you life DOES have limits, which is why we need to explore (and experiment) while we can – please keep exploring your inner self, which, I would say, is rapidly overtaking your outer self, if you truly don’t care what is happening...

I wouldn’t mind dishing the “clean” with drag queens, but that may be impossibility, given the CURIOUS circumstances. BTW, Suzy, your copied and pasted words never seem to jibe with my word processor – they jump up and down while I’m trying to type, as if an emulsion is trying to take shape. Do I care? No, I just LOVE typing these little nonsensical blurbs...
:battingeyelashes:

Limits for you Freddy but this bird flies free.

An interpretation of the meaning of the last part of your comment would help this dumb bird Freddy. She is not too bright.