PDA

View Full Version : Had my a-s pinched

Cindy J Angel
04-08-2012, 03:12 AM
]Hi girls. Well i got out of my sim. late and back to the base around 8:00 . I started getting ready( i will naver tell my to step it up when she getting ready agen aver)it took me intell 10:00. Had to talk to the wife first before i could go out. got off the base around 11:00. headed to Rainbow cactus. Got there and nevers are all over the place. But i got right out walk right in. started out a little slow for me and i all most left i went to the back smoker room there was a nuther cder and i sade hi we talk for a little ( NOW THIS IS WERE I GET MAD AT MY SELF he did not pass a all and did not try, were i realy do try to. so i excust my self and get a coke yes a coke had to drive back on the navy base(short story on that coming) she start following me i was not rud but was freked out a little. that was when she pench my a-s. The girls standing next to me saw it and started lol. she beens over a say now u know how we feel. and we both start laughing i said help. I step a way agen and got a coke i swere last one i do got to drive turn a round and in front of me are to gooding looking yong man and a girl frend of theres and out of the blue he say to me that he could just hug me all over and told me that i- b, u, t, full- now i am starting to cry that ment so much to me and now i have some new frends.

Now that is when i start to losein up and talk to aver body the show was greate and the girls were fine. I was walking to the back agen to check my phone. and look how show my buddy and ask if i wented to go home with him and he tell me that i was beautiful. I told him i dont think so and would c him later. I did try to be nice. now iam walking around agen and this little think start talking to me a real GG and that was the cat daddy night done no. Now that i flying high u do put off a vib and peoplr start to talk. This has been the most heart and sole changeing event that i have aver done for my self. I think cindy has come to thank for her self. and she likes it. I am getting push out a little more each day. got to find meddle ground soon. Now for the short story I get to the base and come in hand him my ID and he look at it looks at tag looks back at I look at him as have a nioce night and drive on in one more fear gone. Get back to the parking lot and low and bhold the outher gard shows up to get coffie, now i got all my coureg up and in fell control walk right in up next to him and get 4 coffies my turn around and said later. I hope this was not to long. love cindy Out from the shodow of him and in to the light:love:

Kate Simmons
04-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Usually when something like that happens to me Cindy, I just return the favor.:)

STACY B
04-08-2012, 07:27 AM
That was me that did that I was in drab . Hops ya liked it ? I know I did .