PDA

View Full Version : going out dressed

Angie G
04-08-2012, 08:00 PM
This past week I've been on vacation. I live in the city. And 3 time this week I went out fully dressed at night with full makeup walking the dog. The only guy things I had on was my drab jacket and sneakers. walked 3 blocks. And passed onr young lady thank god it was dark.Well I was wearing jeans. :hugs:
Angie

JessHaust
04-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Good for you, now drop the guy jacket and sneakers, put on some heels and really go somewhere. A restaurant, a club, a theater or museum. You will not believe how good it will feel. And those people you are worried about? Most will pay you no attention at all, the rest will compliment you. I speak from experience.

Nikki A.
04-08-2012, 11:11 PM
I just came home after going to church and a friend's house. I was too lazy to change so I took the dogs for a walk still in a dress, heels, wig & make up. It's dark and if anyone noticed I'll just say it was a friend who walked them.

Bree Wagner
04-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Congrats Angie, that's a big step. Let's see where it takes you!

kimdl93
04-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Good for you, angie. Pets are a great way to get out and experience real life. People are just generally friendly to anyone walking a pet. I walked my dog this morning, as I always do... I met a number of people and no one reacted whatsoever.

Barbara Ella
04-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Congrats to you Angie. Next time you will be even braver. Sneakers will go, and eventually even the jacket. I do not possess that courage yet, but am working on it all the time, and stories like these help so much.

Barbara

Janelle_C
04-09-2012, 11:46 AM
That awesome I know there is alot of little step before we take that big step. I've gone on walks with my wife dressed in my girly jeans and a fen top. I had my forms on but my wife said you never know if we might see when were out do I checkened out and took the forms off. And when we were almost home we ran into our neighbor walking his dog. Hugs Janelle

Tina B.
04-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Angie, was the jacket zipped up? Fun but pretty safe. When I try doing something like that, I either have to leave the forms out, or cover up with a coat, and cross my arms over my chest!
Tina B.

JaniceP
04-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Angie, your pretty, ruffled dress is just so sweet!-----

It's such a Wonderful feeling, just walking out in the cool night air, as it carresses our nylon covered legs as it travels up our Pretty Skirt or the Pretty skirt of our Dress and just makes me TREMBLE WITH FEMININITY!!

Angie G
04-12-2012, 07:23 PM
I can't drop the jacket as I can't pass with the mustache my wife insists I keep.But thanks for thr support girls. And Janice I think that was one of my first dresses.:hugs:
Angie