PDA

View Full Version : 4tune8 4 me

Inna
04-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Often we read how horrible Trans condition is and how terrifying and lonely it makes us feel to walk the path of dread. And sure it is hard and trying on ones psyche but as my experience unfolds and life I encounter, I am slowly realizing failure in my earlier attempts at ending this saga were a blessing.

This experience of total submission to forces at will, and embrace of the painful and scary, brought me here, through fires of doubt, through storms of rejection, I have arrived at the serene place of a new life.

Seems I have traveled through space and time to yet another planet, one which feels more home then the one I left, but in the process, I am younger as well, I am experiencing life as a teen girl, growing up quickly but realizing every moment as precious and vital without dismissing any experience as I did so long ago in my broken youth.

So yes, F O R T U N A T E I am to be transsexual, and to let my self be allowed to experience this wonder of T R A N S F O R M A T I O N.

thinking of life as it was, one of the options was to just shut up and live out the rest of this misery, and miss all the wonders of this beautiful place yet so gray and cold if ones heart isn't pure and true.

Michelle.M
04-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Yes. Not Gender Dysphoric, but Gender Gifted.

kimdl93
04-09-2012, 01:20 PM
so glad that you were able to experience the transformation of your life, Inna.

Julia_in_Pa
04-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Despite the very mixed bag I was handed due to transition I still would take transition over suicide.
The experience is beyond what one can fully describe in words.
You must transition to experience the wonder of it.

Julia

Traci Elizabeth
04-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Congrats....transition can indeed be fun, exciting, new, and fulfilling. But the best is yet to come when you know you are done with "Transition" and are simply a "WOMAN!" That's when life really begins anew.