PDA

View Full Version : The mysterious side of this forum.

suzy1
04-09-2012, 03:29 PM
I post a picture in the ‘Picture and Video Gallery’ section of the sexy Suzy and it is commented on and then goes down the list and that’s the end of it……………. Or is it!

As time goes on the view count keeps rising.

So who are they? What do they want! Why don’t they comment?
Don’t you realise I can’t sleep nights any more over this!

Somebody help me!!!!!!!

Suzy taking her pills.

Kaz
04-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Voyeurs and lurkers me thinks!

xx

RADER
04-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Suzy: Just relax, they just can not get enough of how gorgeous you are.
They all wish, AS I, that they can be as beautifully as you dressed up.
In short, you hold them speech less, or on this forum, Typeless.
Hugs
Rader

suzy1
04-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Voyeurs and lurkers me thinks!

xx

But they have to be members, yes?

Marleena
04-09-2012, 03:39 PM
I post a picture in the ‘Picture and Video Gallery’ section of the sexy Suzy and it is commented on and then goes down the list and that’s the end of it……………. Or is it!

As time goes on the view count keeps rising.

So who are they? What do they want! Why don’t they comment?
Don’t you realise I can’t sleep nights any more over this!

Somebody help me!!!!!!!

Suzy taking her pills.

Lol.. no pills needed. Just people going back to admire you Suzy! How many comments on our pictures versus views, maybe 5%.:)

ReineD
04-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Go to the Index page of the Gallery and for each thread, calculate the percentage of posts to the total views. In each case, the percentage posts are low. I think most people just like to have a look-see, a sort of mental comparison to their own presentations.

Another phenomenon is if members have set their "thread subscription mode" to subscribe though their control panels. This gives them a notification of every new post in threads they've already posted in. The natural inclination is to click on the thread to see what is new. So, many of the views are the same people who click the thread over and over again every time there is a new post to a thread they've already posted in.

Kaz
04-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Good point Marleena! No worries Suze... I don't even look at who has been browsing... I am only interested in the comments not the numbers! xx

Go to the Index page of the Gallery and for each thread, calculate the percentage of posts to the total views. In each case, the percentage posts are low. I think most people just like to have a look-see, a sort of mental comparison to their own presentations.

Another phenomenon is if members have set their "thread subscription mode" to subscribe though their control panels. This gives them a notification of every new post in threads they've already posted in. The natural inclination is to click on the thread to see what is new. So, many of the views are the same people who click the thread over and over again every time there is a new post to a thread they've already posted in.

Gosh this is getting complicated! I am not sure which buttons I hit when I subscribed! I guess I need to go back and find the manual!

Marleena
04-09-2012, 03:49 PM

Oh...nice! Now I know how to look more important than I really am. *click* click* Oh look at me!! lol. So many views.:)

suzy1
04-09-2012, 03:50 PM

Words of wisdom from you as usual Reine.
I can now get a good nights sleep.

Where would we be without you?:love:

Marleena
04-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Words of wisdom from you as usual Reine.
I can now get a good nights sleep.

Where would we be without you?:love:

Suzy you comment mine and I'll comment yours! I'm sure we do anyways.:)

Kaz
04-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Reine... you have always been my angel on this site (well, so has Az)... God Bless xx

Marleena
04-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Seriously though. There are many kind people on here that do take the time to comment on my photos. I thank each personally, either in the thread or on their profile.

JessHaust
04-09-2012, 04:02 PM
There those that post, and those that....... well you know!

Kate Simmons
04-09-2012, 04:26 PM
No one ever said it was easy being a fashion plate Hon.;):battingeyelashes::)

Miranda-E
04-09-2012, 04:28 PM
there are so few real world outfits in the picture section that the threads get glanced at and the view count goes up.
Ocaisionally there is a serious post but its usually a wear it in living room or fetish outfit wasteland so no point in commenting on most of it.

carhill2mn
04-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Suzy, you are so funny!

Marleena
04-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I always look at the looks versus comments ratio and if some poor soul has less than one percent I make a nice comment.
I know I know....I'm just a nice person.

Did you comment my last set?

You earned brownie points just now from everybody.:)

SherriePall
04-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Seriously, sometimes I don't have time to post or make a comment. Or sometimes I'm wearing nails and find it difficult to type. Or sometimes I am just so jealous that I can not bring myself to comment.
I apologize to any one whose thread I visit, but don't comment on.

Julia_in_Pa
04-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Sometimes I just don't care.
Make sense?

There's my comment Suzy. :D

Julia

Jocelyn Quivers
04-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Suzy sometimes your picture and others are just too pretty and beautiful for me to comment on causing me to become tongue tied and unable to focus on a propper way to give a thoughtful comment!! Basically I am still learning on how to detach from my stiff mechanical grumpy male side and actually give compliments!

Marleena
04-09-2012, 05:32 PM
LOL@ this thread. I'm out, sorry Suzy I was just having a bit of fun.:)

StevieTV
04-09-2012, 05:36 PM
OK count me down as looking, not once but twice :)

larry
04-09-2012, 05:48 PM
I am one of the bad guys. I apologize. I try to respect both those who post and the rules posted. SO--sometimes better to just admire the beauty and keep one's mouth shut.

Laura912
04-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Vee are here and lurking...vee joist keep lurking at zee looverly pictures... (maniacal laughter)!!!!
Best wishes.
Igor.
PS Joost ignore peechure...is not me.
I

KimberlyJean
04-09-2012, 06:39 PM
I am lurking this tread as well, Laura that made me LOL! But I had to read it with the right accent.

Barbara Ella
04-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Then there are just those of us who comment, and just cant get enough of Suzy, and keep coming back.

Especially looking for updates on Suzy and the mannequin. Any announcement yet?

Hugs, Barbara

tonyaall4u
04-09-2012, 08:41 PM
HEY MISS SUSIE,

i understand how u are felling , i am curently dating a crossdresser and when we are out in public i get so mad and pissed off do to the rude comments people make . i am so trying to understand but its hard can u help me

suzy1
04-10-2012, 02:38 AM
HEY MISS SUSIE,

i understand how u are felling , i am curently dating a crossdresser and when we are out in public i get so mad and pissed off do to the rude comments people make . i am so trying to understand but its hard can u help me

The best thing to do is post this question as a new thread and get lots of advice from all the experienced members here.

SUZY

Gaby2
04-10-2012, 02:48 AM
Hi Suzy!
It's just nice knowing you are there...
even if I miss pictures or posts of yours, I know I can always check on your profile and catch up...
that's the nicest thing about this forum...
it has given (and continues to give) me a sense of continuity as a CDer...
:hugs:gaby

jaye_cd
04-10-2012, 03:11 AM
We are crossdressers. We lurk. :D

Kaz
04-10-2012, 06:22 AM
We are crossdressers. We lurk. :D

I just had to smile at this... so true! :heehee:

StaceyJane
04-10-2012, 06:28 AM
I've given up worrying about the number of replies to my videos. I've posted videos of me dressed in all sorts of crazy places and I'll just get a couple of comments like it's no big deal.

BLUE ORCHID
04-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Hi Suzy, Your pictires are so great that sometimes you just take my breath away
then I forger what I'm doing.

Nicole Brown
04-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Hey Suzy, I can only speak for myself in that recently I have been one of the lurkers. I use to be on the forum much more frequently that I am these days, and I find that by the time I finally get to see a thread, just about everything has already been said about it. It really annoys me when I read or hear the same exact words repeated over and over again, yes, it even bothers me to be told how wonderful and lovely I look, so I choose not to clutter the forum with repeats of what has already been stated.

But, to break my own rule, you do look lovely in all of your pictures.....

Alice Torn
04-10-2012, 09:20 AM
I must confess, that i do not check out, or comment enough on other's pics. I don't usually get more than four or five comments. It's ok. I would not want many comments about my look out in PUBLIC! LOL.

Foxglove
04-10-2012, 10:31 AM
She has rings and she has monkeys
Lazy diamond-studded flunkeys
She has wisdom and knows what to do
She has me and she has you

And then she wonders why people don't comment. It's because we know we can't do better than the great man himself already did.

YLS

Julie513
04-10-2012, 10:43 AM
I too apologize Suzy. I'll admit I have done my fair share of looking without taking the time to comment. I'm heading over there right now to correct that.

Julie

suzy1
04-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I too apologize Suzy. I'll admit I have done my fair share of looking without taking the time to comment. I'm heading over there right now to correct that.

Julie

I was not fishing for comments on my picture, just making an observation.

I hate to think that any of you took it that way. I really mean it. I’m not that vein!!!!!

EllieOPKS
04-10-2012, 11:03 AM
OK, you can call me a lurker, but here is my self imposed rule. 1st off, on the record, Suzy I think you always look great. Rule 1 for me - If there is more than one page of "you look great" then I don't post. Why?, because I would say "you look great" too. The people that I really appreciate are the ones that give honest, constructive suggestions when someone asks for your true opinion. I consider them to be experts vs me as an amateur.

Laura912
04-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Yeah, but you aorta be careful...:D

Cheryl T
04-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Suzy, I looked at that picture (love you in that dress btw) and posted. There were lots of post there...you should be able to sleep just fine now....lol.

AndreaCD1963
04-10-2012, 11:49 AM
I must confess, I am one of those who views and reads many many of the threads, I come back often to see what has been added to some of them - but I often don't feel I have anything of value to add to what had already been said by others, and so I often don't reply.

KellyJameson
04-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Now you have me curious to visit the Picture Gallery.

PretzelGirl
04-10-2012, 09:10 PM
I can't imagine the heads popping if the number of views turned into the number of posts.

But even if your post is getting old, you are probably seeing a lot of people catching up their reading. I know when I am behind, I don't usually respond to something that is aging.

NathalieX66
04-10-2012, 09:34 PM
My explanation:
Men are just horny.
It could just be womens' boobs or their hoo-hah's that set them off, or it could be a guy's six pack abs, and some tattoos. .....or wahatever That's the spectrum of humanity in motion.
No one got killed, no minors or animals were involved, that's all that matters to me.

My best friend,who is married, with two teenage girls says I'm sexy as hell when he sees me like this, but we both know nothing is going to happen between us , and I would never want such a thing.