PDA

View Full Version : Had ears pierced

Jessica Louis
04-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Good morning everyone, well I finally did it and got my ears pierced. I had it done at Claire's where the sales lady was very professional and helpful. I asked her if she got many older men who pierce their ears and she told me that most of her clients are men or drag queens. The younger ladies have their ears pierced now at a very early age. She also stated that the drag queens start by buying clip ons and then after a while have their ears pierced. I wounder if she knows, (because I started with clip ons).lol. I was going to have a discussion with her about cross dressers versus drag queens but she was awful busy being the only one in the store. May be next time.
Well have a nice day and enjoy.

Jessica

JessHaust
04-10-2012, 08:06 AM
Please go back and explain to her! Really! About the drag queens, that is. Congratulations.

Sandra1746
04-10-2012, 09:37 AM
I had my wife pierce my ears for my 65-th birthday last year. I wear earrings every day and the comments have only been good ones. My wife is OK with the earrings but she nearly fainted during the "operation"; in her opinion it was equal to a limb amputation...LOL.

Life goes on,
Sandra1746

diannecourtney
04-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Oh, any day now, wow I want pearl earrings.