PDA

View Full Version : First ride ala-fem

Jessica Louis
04-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Just got back from my first ride around town ala-fem. It has been a slow day at home so I thought, What the heck...I'll go for a ride. I got dressed and out the door I went. I just drove around town and stopped at one park, there were to many people there so I went to another site. Good, no one there so I got out and walked around some until it started to rain. I felt good to get out as Jessica.. Hopefully next time I'll have more confidence to get out when there are more people around. I live around small old Bangor Maine so there aren't many places to go and people are still old fashion, But they are changing slowly..

Jessica

Kaz
04-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Well done Jessica... small steps lead to big leaps!!

Cheryl T
04-10-2012, 11:35 AM
One small step for a woman....one giant leap for her self-confidence....(Sorry Mr. Armstrong)

PretzelGirl
04-10-2012, 09:04 PM
That first ride is a standard experience among many of us. It is a great feeling to start feeling the wind in your hair and skirt or dress. The feeling of freedom starts to set in there. Be ready for more feelings of wanting to get outside.

Cynthia Anne
04-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Good for you Jessica! It gets easier and better each time you go! Enjoy it! Hugs!