PDA

View Full Version : How do you want to look?

JessHaust
04-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Yet again I was reading a thread when I saw the makings of another thread.
There was post that included
"Note that we are all different, some like the full enfemme look, some others like to dress enfemme but prefer to remain looking like a guy"

So I have to ask, do you want to look like a girl, or a guy in female clothes?
And remember that I'm not asking what you think you look like, I'm asking what you WANT to look like!

For me, as pretty of a girl as possible.

Now what say you all?

ArleneRaquel
04-10-2012, 05:03 PM
I want to look as a gorgeous mature woman :eek: :daydreaming:, even though, I dress young. If I pass I pass, if not I don't care. :battingeyelashes:

Jane G
04-10-2012, 05:46 PM
:daydreaming: I want to look 21 and have all the boys chasing me. LoL.

kimdl93
04-10-2012, 05:51 PM
I strive to look as feminine as possible. Yes, I wish I was pretty and shapely and younger...but at a very minimum I hope to at least blend in at a distance and not arrouse suspicions until people are fairly close. I succeed maybe half the time.

KimberlyJean
04-10-2012, 06:15 PM
I want to look like an attractive woman my age.

Marleena
04-10-2012, 06:18 PM

Kim nailed it for me. I would like to be a little younger though.:) Well a lot younger.lol.

Karinsamatha
04-10-2012, 06:19 PM
I would very much like to look like the woman who is taking over - ie blend as a 40 something woman.

YorkshireRose
04-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Good question Jess. For me as pretty and feminine a girl as possible. I have always loved the disney princess look. So tall, pretty and in a beautiful ball gown that would be my perfect look.

Tamara 5
04-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi Jess, I have to agree with you I my shelf would like to think I look like a girl as much as possible and move and act like one not stupid but like a mature lady with respect. I also don' mind if I seam like a woman of let's say 30 to 45 yr's of age a woman of knowledge and experience. lol Tamara

Paulette
04-10-2012, 06:30 PM
I strive to look like every other woman my age doing exactly the same kinds of things, that I am doing at the time. Last night I was wearing tight jean capri pants and cute flutter sleeve orange top with a tan sweater at my friends house. The issue of a new mirror came up and my GG friend said lets run over to Lowe's and check them out. Off we went and no one said a thing to me or looked strange at me. In fact as we were walking into the store one of the workers said to me "Miss would you like a cart"? I took the cart and put my purse in the child seat and we continued on our way. We also needed a plug for the new clothes dryer and could not find the correct one ourselves so we asked for help. I did the talking as I was aware of what we needed and the SA (a male) said you ladies have a nice night after finding the correct plug. Going out dressed about three or four nights a week has become a non-event in terms of worrying about passing. I am just doing what I want to do, going where I want to go , only I get to wear pretty girlie clothes.

KellyJameson
04-10-2012, 06:45 PM
I want to look like a female trying to look like a guy instead of a guy trying to look like a female. Pretty is fun but it comes with alot of problems as well as opportunity and I do not want either anymore, my twenties almost got me killed on more than one occasion not understanding its powers and the dangers that go with it plus it kept me and made me incredibly insecure which I'm still struggling with. Beauty is equal measure curse and blessing in my opinion.

Healthy, vibrant, joyful, enthusiastic and excited about life is the look I'm going for now but I really understand to my core the desire to be pretty. There is nothing quite like the experience of walking into a room and having all eyes turn to you, you are simultanously loved (desired) and hated. In my mind that is one of the most addictive experiences a person can have and it is very difficult not to fly to close to the sun when you have wings of beauty, it is a power unlike any other. If you have it use it wisely because it is a double edged sword, it brings on very intense reactions from others, often bad.

rachaelsloane
04-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Pretty simple answer, I want to look like a girl.

Barbara Ella
04-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Standard answer here, I would want to look like an attractive woman my age, failing that an attractive woman 35 years old....lol

Barbara

Erika.CD
04-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Well, I am new to this site and as some of you might have read in the intro section, after 21 years of marriage, I came out and recently notified my wife of my crossdressing and overwhelming affection for ALL feminine things; luckily my wife is in full support.

So at 52 years of age, and after modeling my "many" outfits to my spouse, the look I am looking for is a thin attractive long blond hair mature sophisticated woman.

My wife says I am "almost there" and could possibly, nearly pass....so realistically, I just want to be looked at by others as a "true" woman.

Lauren Hutton in the movie "American Gigolo" but older is a good goal for me.

All of us, gurls, are thriving for the same thing, right ? To be and look as feminine as we all can. Not always easy, though, but all so much fun !

Love those heels and stockings.

Love you all, ladies.

Erika

drushin703
04-10-2012, 08:23 PM
jesshaust: It's hard to get it out of my mind but without contempt for any REAL women who may just be viewing these postings,
I want to be and try hard to be damn beautiful. But come on, what made up man is ever as beautiful as a made up girl? dana

BLUE ORCHID
04-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi Jess, When I get dressed I try to be as feminine looking as possable
with all the right padding in all the right places great shoes and the
correct makeup and a perfect wig that's my Crowning glory.

PretzelGirl
04-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Well, I am trying my best to look like your average woman (which requires a lot of effort in the looks department to come up short). To me that means dressing like the average woman would for where I go. The only exception to dressing as those I will be around is when I go to groups. I sometimes dress it up a bit and while I will be dressed like others at the meeting, I will certainly be overdressed going out for coffee after. Ah well.....

NathalieX66
04-10-2012, 09:55 PM
i want to be as gender-ambiguous as possible in my real life.
This is a mid-life development, but I am working hard at it. I want to flip between both genders so badly. No need to go all the way because it involves killing someone....my guy self.
I'm 5'6" and fairly slim, and want to drop another 10 pounds to fit comfortably in a size 10 dress. There's no need for me to be a scrawny teenage girl.
Being read as at the mall or restaurant as a woman , and not being noticed is all the satisfaction I need.

Cynthia Anne
04-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Well it's not going to do me any good to wish what I want to look like! So I guess I want to look as fem as I can! Hugs!

stacycoral
04-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Personal i wish i could look like a pretty 20's girl

Paula T
04-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Like one of the other ladies said. I like to look like an attractive a lady as I can be for my age. If that makes sense.

Organza
04-10-2012, 10:55 PM
What a fascinating thread, Jess! For me...just like Yorkshire Rose. I would love to look ultra-ultra-ultra-feminine. I want to look like the girls in _Grease_ (I didn't care for the movie otherwise, but the dresses -- oh MAN). Being pretty would be secondary, but wonderful. If I could possibly look the slightest bit "pretty," I wouldn't mind spending all day trying. Unfortunately it's completely hopeless, so I just wear the dresses and pretend. I went out on Hallowe'en in a beautiful silk dress with five petticoats and heels and pretended to be Blanche Dubois -- I even memorized about 20 lines from the play that cracked people up. My wife was with me as my sexy nurse taking care of the obviously male mental patient :)

Diane Smith
04-11-2012, 12:07 AM
If a genie showed up to grant me three wishes, they would be:

1) To look like a pretty 25-year-old woman;
2) To stay that way forever;
3) And to own a very big pile of money.

- Diane

Lorileah
04-11-2012, 12:18 AM
I want to be pretty and sexy and noticed and...:daydreaming:. I want to look 20 years younger than I am.

Elana
04-11-2012, 12:23 AM
For me i'd want to look like a cute pretty girl, slim and petite, in her 20's :)

docrobbysherry
04-11-2012, 12:24 AM
As hot as I can! And, THAT should explain a lot about Sherry pics here!

Jessica Louis
04-11-2012, 05:58 AM
As close to passing as possible, I like the office or professional look.

Jessica

katiekatie
04-11-2012, 06:05 AM
rachaelsloane you look pretty good to be ... great job Katie

Jay Cee
04-11-2012, 06:07 AM
Are we excluding magic from the equation? :)

When I am stealth dressing (women's jeans, etc), then I'd prefer to appear metro-sexual. If I am going for the full out look (dress or skirt), then I would like to look totally female.

Traceyjo
04-11-2012, 06:17 AM
I'm with you Jess and most of the other girls who have replied. I want to look as attractive, feminine and sexy as possible. Looking like a male in women's clothes does nothing for me. When I look in the mirror I want to be excited by what I see. I know I'm fortunate to have the slim fit body that I can present as younger, nicely shaped woman and its a big incentive to work hard at keeping it that way. I often wonder how it will be when age catches up and I have to accept that I will have the mature woman look. Hopefully I will still have as much pleasure from desssing as I do now

Kimberlyfaye
04-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Iwant to look like a woman. I want to pass in public.

daarleane
04-11-2012, 07:51 AM
I strive to look like every other woman my age doing exactly the same kinds of things, that I am doing at the time. Last night I was wearing tight jean capri pants and cute flutter sleeve orange top with a tan sweater at my friends house. The issue of a new mirror came up and my GG friend said lets run over to Lowe's and check them out. Off we went and no one said a thing to me or looked strange at me. In fact as we were walking into the store one of the workers said to me "Miss would you like a cart"? I took the cart and put my purse in the child seat and we continued on our way. We also needed a plug for the new clothes dryer and could not find the correct one ourselves so we asked for help. I did the talking as I was aware of what we needed and the SA (a male) said you ladies have a nice night after finding the correct plug. Going out dressed about three or four nights a week has become a non-event in terms of worrying about passing. I am just doing what I want to do, going where I want to go , only I get to wear pretty girlie clothes.

That describes it to a "t"

Julia_in_Pa
04-11-2012, 08:32 AM
As someone who is not a CD I will ask this;

Do you want to look like a parody of a woman like many many CD's do with the highest heels, the shortest dresses and the heaviest makeup or do you want to look like the actual majority of genetic women who dress within the confines of functionality while maintaining a feminine flair?

Julia

nikki47
04-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Even though i don't go out,i still want to look as near as i possibly can to a woman.I think i look ok and make a big effort,my wife always says i look like my younger sister when made up,which i take as a compliment.So i do want to look like a sexy mature woman.

Nikki

Nikki A.
04-11-2012, 09:32 AM
I think that I strive for two looks.
When I do dress up I am going for a look of a woman who dresses age appropiate for the event that I am attending ie a little sexy when I go clubbing and a little more conservative for church or other outtings (dinner, going out).
In drab I would lie to be able to wear some nice pieces from either gender and just look good.

2B Natasha
04-11-2012, 09:40 AM
I want to and strive for the same ideal. A woman my age. Not telling how old I am. Who has confidence in herself and in her style. I don't want to look 20 because I'm not. I don't want to look like a street walker either. Because I'm not. I want to lok fashionable and be a complement to my SO. not an embarrassment.

Kimberlyfaye
04-11-2012, 09:43 AM

Do you want to look like a parody of a woman like many many CD's do with the highest heels, the shortest dresses and the heaviest makeup or do you want to look like the actual majority of genetic women who dress within the confines of functionality while maintaining a feminine flair?

Julia

Personally I would say I want to look like a real woman and not the "parody". I will happily dress in trainers, jeans and t-shirt with natural makeup :-)

Kate Simmons
04-11-2012, 10:37 AM
A good looking gal who also is not afraid to kick a little butt if necessary.:heehee::battingeyelashes::)

2B Natasha
04-11-2012, 10:57 AM

Julia

I have no desire to look like a parody. If I did I would go into drag. Like I said earlier. I want to look fashionable and fun and confident as I can. Looking like the 40's is great if you want a rockabilly look. Bit I don't. I also don't want to look like June clever or mrs manners or Julia Roberts at the beginning of pretty woman.

I love to go out and dine. Have a coffee or take a stroll. I want to and try to dress for the occasion. And at no time has the occasion been " call girl ". Not any more at least. I admit I went through that stage like every person going through any stage trying to find themselve.

BTW. Thanks for asking. I was just last night having this very conversation with my SO.

terrianncd
04-11-2012, 11:29 AM
I also would just like to look like any other woman on the street or in the mall while out and about. But if we were talking a fantasy makeover into whatever female one could be....why then I would want to have the Bettie Page look. I wonder how much that surgury would cost....:)

NicoleScott
04-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Sure, the drag queen look is a caricature of a woman, exaggerating all the features that separate a feminine look from a masculine look. But there are real women who wear the highest heels, shortest dresses, and heaviest makeup, and look stunning, beautiful, sexy, and feminine. To me, anyway.
I appreciate what drag queens do; it's entertainment, and their art form. This may not make sense to some, but I love to wear the highest heels, shortest dresses, and heaviest makeup but don't want to look like a drag queen, just a pretty and sexy woman. To me, anyway. But I see that I'm firmly in the minority here. Answers to the OP's question (and Julia's re-phrasing) pretty clearly show the differences between those who are serious about dressing to mainstream looks and those who dress for fun and pleasure, often but not always in private, to their own definition of pretty, feminine, sexy, etc.

Debra Russell
04-11-2012, 11:39 AM
..........would love to be reconized as a woman..................Debra

Natalie D
04-11-2012, 11:41 AM
I'd like to look like an attractive curvaceous woman in her 40's. Unfortunately its not that easy.

Millie
04-11-2012, 11:51 AM
I enjoy looking as feminine as possible when I'm dressed as well as being feminine on the inside. Since I've come out to my wife and a few everyone has been very supportive and interact with me more. I've never been so happy in my life as I am now.

As a man, I am a man. One of the reasons I do cross dress is because there is so much out there for women as far as dressing and making them look beautiful. Men do not have that kind of choice. I enjoy dressing up and enjoy shopping for Millie, as a man I don't do much shopping for my masculine side. I love wearing women's clothing and want to be as much as a women that I can possibly be. In fact since I'm come out, I find myself dressing up everyday verses maybe once a month when nobody is around. My wife loves when Millie is dressed. she, the wife says she has a new girlfriend. The wife loves going shopping for the both of us. Its a whole new experience for the both of us and our marital relationship has gotten much better. We both feel much closer to each other. Should have told her a long time ago. Love Millie

Voulez-Vous
04-11-2012, 11:52 AM
For me, as pretty of a girl as possible.

I'll go with this. But that's never what I've seen in the mirror.

Kimberlyfaye
04-11-2012, 12:03 PM
I would like to add, I agree with Nicole to some degree. Although I want to look like a regular girl I still like high heels, short dresses etc. It doesn't mean I want to look like a drag queen. It is a bit of an exaggeration of women in the way it is portrayed. Just my opinion on this. Hope noone is offended by my post... :battingeyelashes:

Julie513
04-11-2012, 12:21 PM
I have to agree with what a lot of the ladies have already stated - I want to look as pretty as possible. Just feminine and attractive enough to get noticed, but not overtly sexy. Oh, and a few years younger. Is that too much to ask?

Julie

Jocelyn Quivers
04-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Middle aged, soccer mom who takes care of her self, and really looks good for her age!

Cheryl T
04-11-2012, 01:43 PM

EXACTLY!!!!!!
All I strive for is to be me and to be able to express my femininity be it in public or in private, without criticism and ridicule.

EjayeCD
04-11-2012, 01:49 PM
I want to look like a femme guy & have people do a double tale. I wear femme pants & tops as a guy.

JessHaust
04-11-2012, 03:05 PM

Julia

I don't know Julia, Honestly as someone who is not a CD, and does not know me, I value your opinion. I do not want to look like either Milton Burl in drag, of some tarted up CD in 6" heels and a mini skirt.
What is your honest opinion?
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?172327-My-new-life

NicoleScott
04-11-2012, 03:19 PM
I'm not one of those who want to dress conservatively, age appropriate, in style, not stand out, just look like the average woman. But I get it that many do, and that's great. Some of us, though, like the over-the-top look. It's OK if you don't like to dress that way. It would be nice if you would quit putting down those of us who like to dress like that, when you use terms like "parody of a woman" or "tarted-up".

Julia_in_Pa
04-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Jess,

I think you look fine.
I cannot see the whole you so I cannot make a full judgement call based on just your face but you look nicely put together.

As a woman I will slip on a pair of 4 inch pumps once a year and go out somewhere to dine and dance but on a regular basis no.
I'm too busy with life to get dressed up other than wearing the occasional lower heeled pumps to work.

Julia

If you wish to be a man who cross dresses for a sexual thrill or a " hobby " I cannot do anything but applaud your attempts as misguided as they are.
You yourself Nicole in other posts have said you are a man and that's OK.
Admit that you are such and enjoy those things that give you a " charge " .
I neither have the time nor the inclination to argue the facts not the charges of self incrimination concerning you dressing in drag for sport or for leisure.
Now go back and enjoy whatever voodoo you do.

Regards

Julia

I'm not one of those who want to dress conservatively, age appropriate, in style, not stand out, just look like the average woman. But I get it that many do, and that's great. Some of us, though, like the over-the-top look. It's OK if you don't like to dress that way. It would be nice if you would quit putting down those of us who like to dress like that, when you use terms like "parody of a woman" or "tarted-up".

Kaz
04-11-2012, 04:17 PM
I like to dress to how I feel. I want to look like a woman and make the most of what I can get away with. Yes I want to look attractive - I do not want to look like a guy in a dress... BUT... I don't go out as Kaz that much, do not live alone and am not 'transitioned' at work, so most of the time I am the guy everyone knows as me.

Sometimes I like to dress OTT and go for the thrill of feeling what these clothes are like to wear and sometimes there is a strong sexual arousal in the process. But as I have tried to analyse this over the years I am more and more certain that it is more about setting my emotions free within the context rather a 'fetish' thing. I actually want to feel sexy when dressed.

However, if I go out I do not want to be OTT and would rather blend in so I have the freedom to just enjoy being 'out there'.

Kerigirl2009
04-11-2012, 04:28 PM
I definately want to look like a woman. I already feel like a female so looking like a woman would be wonderful. Now if I could pass as female all the time no matter what my outfit. now that would be a dream come true.

shoelover80
04-11-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm with Nicole and Scarlet's POV on this one. CDs also have to contend with male bodies/features that usually don't cooperate with our desired look, pushing us out of the realm of possibility of being mistaken for a female! Some want to mimic, while others can mimic (more effectively, at least). Some want to be in public and some certainly do not. Shouldn't CDs be allowed to enjoy any over-the-top style they choose, the same way GGs do? Don't many of us CD gals have a variety of different looks in our cache - naughty, playful, business, conservative, etc? Shouldn't CDs embrace the carpe diem mindset - Go Big or Go Home (yeah, especially when you get to dress once every few months)? One thing is for certain - anyone wearing the highest of heels and shortest of skirts will still get my attention, GG or CD.
Alright, too many thoughts on this one. Someone else respond before I rip my wig hair out.

Julia_in_Pa
04-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Of all the faceless retail outlets for the drones you choose Walmart?
I don't soil myself by frequenting this corporation.

Julia

It would be nice to look like a sexy woman of my age. Or any age.

Julia. You constantly stomp all over the CD section of the forum without regard for the fact that CDs are not TS. Try and get your head round the fact that women ARE sexy. Women DO wear high heels and short skirts. Women DO exude sexuality. Women DO wear outragious heels and short skirts.
A CD may wish to down play that for practical reasons to enable them to go out and not be stared at. But a lot of them are free to actually relish, enjoy, and glory in what it is that makes women so wonderful to look at when they are wanting to be looked at.
Take Madonna off stage and stick her in Walmart.
Take Julia Robberts directly off the red carpet at the Oscars and stick her in Walmart.
Take Shikira off her latest music video set and stick her in Walmart.
Take a fairy princess and stick her in Walmart.
For gods sakes.....free your mind.

suchacutie
04-11-2012, 05:33 PM
This question is both simple to answer and very complicated to answer. Let me try simple :)

Tina is the part of me that is a woman trapped in a male body. The male part of me is a male trapped in a male body knowing he has to share his mind with a woman and share his body in a way that Tina can be as comfortable as possible.

So, when Tina is around, there's as little "guy-mode" present as possible. She's a woman and deserves all the assistance the body and mind we share can give her. As with all humans, she has her moods. Mostly she is stylish, and is definitely high maintenance. Having said that, she prefers to blend as that gives her the most comfort. She enjoys presenting "well", even to herself. When she looks in the mirror she wants to see the woman she is, and if she is satisfied with that, all is well. But, she's fussy so everything must be just right.

Brittany CD
04-11-2012, 05:43 PM
I like to look like a regular young adult girl my age.

Kristyn Hill
04-11-2012, 06:26 PM
When I get out there, I will dress appropriately which means I will wear mini skirts and cute tops with heels. The highest heel will be 4" or so unless with a platform. I want to be beautiful, elegant, classy and up to date on all items of fashion. Just like a lot women out there of all ages. If I were born a woman, I would be dressed to the 9's everyday. Trend setter for sure.

I have more weight to lose beforehand but it is happening and I will be meeting Jess in Dallas for a GNO in my Louboutins. Ok, maybe, my Jessica Simpsons I have on now but my shoes will be hot!

Krististeph
04-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Female, unquestionably. Athletic- i can do that. Capable, i've only tried to do that my whole life. Pretty- I can sort of do that, or fake it. I'd prefer to look younger than i am, maybe 1/2 my 48 years, but i'll settle for the 35-40 people
Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) would do wonderfully, though i'd have to put some muscle on her, and send her through basic training or the equivalent. And Lord, no chihuahuas.... :-)
Oh yeah and have to cycle a good 10,000 miles for better legs. But damn, i'd look so cute in bike short like that- i'd knock it out in 3 months or less!

Tina B.
04-12-2012, 11:06 AM
It all depends on how I feel on any given day. So days I love nothing more than putting on a dress, heels, forms, wig. and make up. When I do I try to present as a well put together mature woman, and for a guy in a dress, I can pull it off good enough to make me happy. Other days, I just feel like being bothered, or have some dirty chore to do, then I can just throw on a pair of Capri's and a feminine tee, and I'm just as happy as when dressed to the nines. It's just the days that I have to resort to mens clothes, that keeps me out of something feminine, whether I'm dressed up, or dressed down.
Tina B.

docrobbysherry
04-12-2012, 12:19 PM

Julia
That is EXACTLY how I like to look, Julia! And, since I dress at home, there's ONLY ONE PERSON'S OPINION I worry or care about! If I'm a parody, fool, fake, ridiculous, or homely "man in a dress" to u or anyone else looking at my pics, I'm sorry. REALLY! I don't wish to offend anyone. But I dress only for ME!

charlie
04-12-2012, 05:19 PM
I try to dress and be the best looking girl that I can be. Passing is almost irrelevant. I try and seem to be read at about 10-15 feet no matter what I do. So I prop up my mirror at 10 feet and do my best.

darla_g
04-12-2012, 05:29 PM
I figure if I can pretend to be a woman, I can pretend to be younger than I really am.

sometimes_miss
04-13-2012, 10:15 AM
What I would like to look like, and what I am able to look like, are two entirely different things. I'd like to look like a cute 14 year old girl. Average looks would be fine, because I remember high school well, and found nearly all the girls to be pretty. The one 'must' would be long, pretty, straight hair.

Linda Stockings
04-13-2012, 10:26 AM
I want to look as dignified and feminine as possible. I usually wear skirtsuits with kneelength hemlines, 3 to 4 inch heels, pantyhose or stockings, and full makeup. I guess the "pretty and professional" is the look I am always trying for.

Ally 2112
04-13-2012, 09:00 PM
I just want to blend in and pass as a women .If people are looking at me it is hopefully because i look nice

NathalieX66
04-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Like any girl in my socioeconomic demographic. ...with some individual flair.

leotard fan
04-14-2012, 12:54 AM
well... i did not read all posts to this thread... but for sure, and about me... it´s easy: like a girl as much as possible, of course. it´s a utopia, but it´s not impossible!! ...

leotard fan
04-14-2012, 12:55 AM
...well... if i am a girlie inside, why not be out side??

Misti
04-14-2012, 01:25 AM
For me, as pretty of a girl as possible. Period.

That about says it all for me, too, Jess. Thanks for the Q. Have a great day. Hugs,
M.

lilith.comunera
04-14-2012, 02:33 AM
I wish I could look like a real woman, the way I would look if had been born a girl.

RachaelInLv
04-14-2012, 02:59 AM
For me. i would like to look as much like a woman as i can, not over the top but just blend in

MargaretJ
04-14-2012, 09:20 AM
I'd be happy to pass as an attractive middle aged woman.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-14-2012, 01:44 PM
I'd like to look like my avatar but who am I kidding that ship sailed a long time ago. I want to look as much like a woman as possible as often as I can. When I go out enfemme I do as much as humanly possible to look and act like a woman, if I get read so be it, I am not doing it for anyones pleasure but my own.

StarrOfDelite
04-15-2012, 09:26 PM
I want to look like a world class female athlete. A six foot tall version of Katarina Witt, for example. Losing thirty years off the chassis while keeping the memory chip intact would help, also.

AmandaM
04-16-2012, 12:59 AM
I just wish I could look 100% like a girl.

bomba
04-16-2012, 01:18 AM
i want to look soooo hot every guy i pass looks twice,and my wife starts to think about lesbian sex with me!!!

erickka
04-16-2012, 05:26 AM

Ditto! Couldn't have said it better.

Beverley Sims
04-16-2012, 06:19 AM
I would like to be 21 again but reality bites, I still like to look as feminine as possible.
If I get lazy about dressing and making up I don't go out.