PDA

View Full Version : Almost caught!

SoCalCD_Tanya
04-10-2012, 07:39 PM
So if anybody read my post yesterday about my shopping trip, then you know how excited I was to try on all of my new outfits... However, while in my wig, new pencil skirt, red heels and new top I hear a door slam downstairs and shoes clicking on the tile!!! And of course I have EVERYTHING scattered all over my room!!

So I quickly pull off my wig throw 3 pairs of heels into my closet shove all the clothes I had out behind the door so when my mom opens the door, it'll all be out of sight. I throw on a t shirt over my top, bra and falsies! Jump under my blanket and pretend like I'm just playing a game on my phone!

Just when she opens the door I notice I left out the package for my 'nu bra'! good thing it wasn't the actual box, just the clear plastic container that goes inside the box.. However I know she looked right at it and theres only really a handful of things it could actually be molded for lol...

so I'm sitting there under my blanket with a full outfit on... heels, a skirt, red top (under my boy shirt) bra and fake boobs talking to my mom! Lol it was somewhat of a thrill... However scared me half to death!! Lol

Shawnc
04-10-2012, 08:00 PM
I sorry, but you just made me laugh. :)

larry
04-10-2012, 08:00 PM
I am sweating just reading about it. hehehe

BLUE ORCHID
04-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Hi Tayna, It's just a matter of time but you will get caught trust me it's gona happen.

KarenS
04-10-2012, 08:17 PM
lol. Yeah, no doubt the adrenaline was pumping.

One night (3 AM) I was in skirt, stockings, and heals at my desk (desk faces the stairs and kitchen) when my oldest daughter walked in. The vanity panel on my desk only comes down to about 18 inches above the floor. My daughter decides she wants to stand at the stairs and chat with me for awhile. I tucked my heels back under my chair and hoped she wouldn't enter the room. She never came closer, and never said anything. lol.

It eventually happens to us all.

STACY B
04-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Same thing hapend to me when I was about 14 years old ,, Mom busted in my room an there I was under the blanket . What you doing ? nothing ? PHEW ,,, One jerk of ye ol covers an BUSTED !!! DUDE ,,,, DRESSED LIKE A LADY !!!

Secret_Dresser
04-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Hehe I love stories like this. Safe to say I havn't been caught yet, that I know of.

I did wake up one morning to find something that I did have on was now off lying next to me. Don't remember taking it off so did somebody else?? Possibly but doubtful.

YorkshireRose
04-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Brilliant story Tanya. I have not been caught out as yet, but doubtless it will happen at some point!

marny
04-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Haven't heard anybody say ' falsies' for forty years! gave me a laugh!

Cynthia Anne
04-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Might as well get-er-done! It's gonna' happen Tanya! Prepare yourself now while you still can! I find the truth always works best! Hugs!

DebbieL
04-10-2012, 11:15 PM
So if anybody read my post yesterday about my shopping trip, then you know how excited I was to try on all of my new outfits... However, while in my wig, new pencil skirt, red heels and new top I hear a door slam downstairs and shoes clicking on the tile!!! And of course I have EVERYTHING scattered all over my room!!

I suspect that your mom suspects.already, and may be ready to support you. You've been buying clothes for yourself, and you keep them in your room.

So I quickly pull off my wig throw 3 pairs of heels into my closet shove all the clothes I had out behind the door so when my mom opens the door, it'll all be out of sight. I throw on a t shirt over my top, bra and falsies! Jump under my blanket and pretend like I'm just playing a game on my phone!

Just when she opens the door I notice I left out the package for my 'nu bra'! good thing it wasn't the actual box, just the clear plastic container that goes inside the box.. However I know she looked right at it and theres only really a handful of things it could actually be molded for lol...

Give your mother some peace of mind. She knows you're up to something, she has probably cleaned your room a few times, and has probably been checking your favorite hiding places - fearing that you are hiding drugs or something really terrible. She has probably found some of your clothes, and may have even seen you come home from the shopping trip. She may have even been downstairs for 10-20 minutes, listening, watching, and hearing you try on your clothes. As a woman, she would have recognized tell-tale signs like the little indentations left by a wig, and the shape of the Nu-Bra would be very familiar. If she is well endowed, she might not have any interest in one, and if she is not well endowed, she might even have one of her own.

so I'm sitting there under my blanket with a full outfit on... heels, a skirt, red top (under my boy shirt) bra and fake boobs talking to my mom! Lol it was somewhat of a thrill... However scared me half to death!! Lol

Here is the bad news. She knows something is up, she knows your buying women's clothes, and that you may even be dressing up. At the same time, she knows that you are not sharing this information with her. She knows that your are being evasive and deceitful. She may even be worried that you are gay, or that you are already taking bootleg hormones.

You should probably tell your mother first, and only her. She may react a number of different ways. If she had no clue, she might be shocked, and even upset. On the other hand, if she has found your "stash" of women's clothes, she is probably frantic to hear from you what your are currently going through.

She also has a good reason to be concerned. Many young men who do not get parental support can become suicidal, and the suicide rate among transgenders is extremely high. She would much rather see you get whatever therapy you need to be a happy boy or girl and live a long and healthy happy life, than to see you become so miserable and depressed that you end up doing something very bad to yourself. You may not commit suicide, but you could end up getting mixed up in drugs, aids, or being forced into prostitution and worse.

You're old enough to make your own decisions, to support yourself if necessary, and to take actions that will help you decide whether you want to transition, and/or find ways to meet people who can support you in cross-dressing safely.

Your mother might even enjoy helping you learn to do make-up, might give you fashion advice, and might even want to borrow some of your cuter clothes. You could have a whole new relationship based on honesty and mutual trust.

It may take a while for her to come around, but once she gets over the initial shock, she may even welcome you as her new daughter, if that's what you want.

You have a choice. You can continue to maintain a relationship based on lies and deceit and let her imagine the worst.
The other option would be a relationship based on honesty and trust, where she knows what's so, and can love you for who you are.

She may be afraid of driving you away, of making the wrong assumption and losing you. She may be afraid that you are already in high-risk situations. She may have even waited or paused before coming up, to give you the chance to either "come clean" or keep hiding.

If she is your mother, and a loving mother, she will already suspect something, and telling her won't be a shock. At worst, you might confirm some of her fears, and at the same time, alleviate some of those fears you haven't even thought about yet.

If you don't want your dad to know, that's understandable. Even though I was so femme that most people thought I was a "screaming queen", my mom know about my dressing and my desire to be a girl, but didn't think it was possible (back in the 1960s, SRS was more of a mutilation than it is today). My dad on the other hand, didn't openly support Debbie until he was on his death bed. This was when he told me to "Be yourself, whatever that is". I knew he had seen pictures and postings of Debbie on my facebook pages, and he was able to see what an important part of my life she was.

Once you have support from another human being, especially a parent, you will find that a whole world opens up for you. They might even help you find a therapist who can help you decide whether you want to just be a cross-dresser, or if you want to explore transition at some level. You might even find people introducing you to more bisexual women, who will be thrilled that you can provide "the best of both sexes".

Chickhe
04-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Ah, memories of being young... you are playing with fire.

Kimberlyfaye
04-11-2012, 06:46 AM
I've been there many times. Almost caught. I've also been caught. So it is only a matter of time. You need to be prepared for when it does happen. I agree with Debbie though. Chances are she already knows you're up to something. And mothers will look around when you're not in the house. I never told mine but she knew.

DebbieL
04-11-2012, 07:58 AM
I was lucky in some ways. I was caught the first time when I was six years old. By then, I'd been dressing pretty regularly for about 6 months or so. I would lock myself in the bathroom, put on stockings, panties, girdle, and whatever else mom had worn to church on sunday, or one of her other "dress up" days. She began to wonder what I was doing in there, and was afraid I was playing with matches, or doing something else even worse.

Eventually the day came when she had to go to the bathroom and couldn't wait for me to get undressed. She used a hanger to open the door and saw me in her dress, stockings, girdle, and everything else, and told me to wait in her room. She went to the bathroom, came out, gave me a big hug, and we tried to talk it out. I told her I wanted to be a girl, that I liked dressing up, and that I didn't want to be a boy anymore. She just hugged me and let me know that she loved me, and that she understood. She told me that she often felt she should have been a boy.

My dad wasn't quite as understanding, but he also shared that he was more "feminine" than "masculine" - perhaps 75% according to a test he took. He had to dress in the white shirt, dark tie, and coat and tie for work, but often wore soft sweaters, shorts, and softer clothes on the weekends. He also liked ballet, opera, symphonies, and romantic movies and books, and had very little interest in sports, violence, war, and most "guy stuff".

Unfortunately, that was back in 1961. Christine Jorgensen was still a secret. Harry Benjamin hadn't written his paper, and Kinsey had only recently published his book. Gender dysphoria was considered a form of psychosis, and often, the treatment might include electro-shock therapy or insulin shock therapy, along with hypnosis to try and program the subject to be "normal". My mom had been through similar treatments as a result of a rape, and decided to try to protect me from a medical "treatment" she considered to be worse than torture.

I tried discussing it with a few therapists, including a psychologist I started seeing when I was 10, and a family therapist I was seeing at 11. I also had a baby sitter who wanted to be a model, and told me all about the modeling world. She would let me message her legs and back.

Eventually, when I was about 11, mom found my "stash" hidden in the back of the closet. She was trying to clean it out, and get some of the pile at the bottom washed, and she found the pillow case filled with stockings, panty-hose, and a chiffon black teddy with a chiffon white lining. She told me I could keep them, and that I should stop taking her stuff. Later that day she told me that she would tie a loose knot in any pantyhose that she was about to throw out, and would put them in the laundry, so that I could take those for myself after washing them.

I was often sick, with asthma, and had a poor resistance to flu and other germs. As a result, from about 10 on, she would go to work and leave me at home by myself. Often I would be "sick" an extra day or two, so that I could get fully dressed up in her dirty work clothes before I washed them. By this time, mom had taught me to do the laundry, how to cook, and how to vacuum. We had an unspoken agreement that if I would be the "house-wife", I could dress like a girl at home. Mom even got dad to buy her a wig, which she rarely wore, but which I wore regularly, and even taught myself to style. By the time I was 12, I fit into all of her clothes better than she did. I had to fill the bra with socks or Kleenex, but I could look better than the girls at school. Mom even noticed that I had started wearing her make-up.

Dad was oblivious, or just didn't want to know. He rarely made fun of me for being a "sissy", and was fine with it when I told him I didn't want to play softball anymore, or that I had decided that basketball wasn't for me. At the same time, he didn't want me to get hurt by the other boys any more than I already was, and warned me that it would get worse if they found out I wanted to be a girl. By 5th grade, it had become pretty much obvious that I wasn't going to be the "macho man" boy, but he was fine with that. He was also the one who found the baby sitter who wanted to be a model, and may have even told her about my desire to be a girl. She was really the first "girly girl" I had available as a role model.

If I hadn't been caught, I don't think I would have survived. I might not have had parents who were watching out for me, protecting me from the worst mistakes. They might not have gotten the therapy for me when it was needed, and I might have actually killed myself, like my other two cousins did (both had gender identity and sexual preference issues they couldn't discuss with their fundamentalist Christian parents and decided that suicide with repentance was the best way to avoid eternity in hell for their desires).

Getting caught probably saved my life and my sanity.

daviolin
04-11-2012, 09:41 AM
I solved the problum with being caught. Just tell everybody you know that matters. After that I don't care what the others think. Yes this can have some reprocussion with relationships and friendships. But it is your life, and you only go around once. Daviolin

JessHaust
04-11-2012, 09:47 AM
I solved the problum with being caught. Just tell everybody you know that matters. After that I don't care what the others think. Yes this can have some reprocussion with relationships and friendships. But it is your life, and you only go around once. Daviolin

Best advice here yet.
If you think you enjoy your time en femme now, imagine what it feels like with out all the worry and guilt of getting caught.

anonymousinmaryland
04-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Yes, it DOES happen.

shoelover80
04-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Goodness, my heart rate just shot up while reading this. It conjures up so many current fears and past memories!