PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for work?

Shawnc
04-11-2012, 05:01 AM
I am thinking about wearing my bra under my man cloths to work to day.I will be wearing a sweatshirt over it. Have any of you ladies done this before?

Jillian Faith
04-11-2012, 05:14 AM
Not to work but I've worn a sports bra to work out under a sweatshirt

skylance
04-11-2012, 05:15 AM
Bra, panties, pantyhose, and had toenails done up (if that counts for anything) no problems so far

Shawnc
04-11-2012, 05:31 AM
I am going for it!! :)

noeleena
04-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Hi,

Depends on what you work at or did,

Im a tradesman & proud of that a builder, & worked in a few other trades as well so well rounded in what i did, this has been over 46 years,

My difference is or was i was in shorts most of my life, apart from wearing overalls . hated longs of any kind.
i was percived as a male just i was not, so when my body changes started over 16 years ago & more so 5 years ago my breasts were growing it was starting to show & as i grow as a woman there were other change s going on . so i still did my work as a woman proper in the mean time i wore knickers & had done for 16 years burnt my male ones as i hated them as well , & the time came for only womens clothes,

On the job i was wearing clothes that were women approprate for my work, so yes i did wear womens clothes, those i had & still have contact with were all okay with myself & the changes i was going through. still see & talk with them just the same, only now its as a woman.& yes fully accepted,

Now when i was interviewed for T V , the crew asked what will i wear on the job , i looked at them while the camara was rolling , & said do you expect me to work on this job in high heels my skirt on climbing up the ladder while your under me & looking at me. no way ill wear my shorts pink top & sun hat AND my chippys pinny , Thank you very much,

As youll gather we had a fun time as well doing the filming just had a blast .

...noeleena...

STACY B
04-11-2012, 05:58 AM
Everday ,, An thats not all ,, Sometime even slip in some fancy shoes or boots there are some shoes that look real good in jeans cant realy tell unless you pull up your pants .

Shawnc
04-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Well I am at work so far so good. I am on cloud 9!! It is going to be a good day.

Sara Jessica
04-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Glad you're all good with wearing a bra to work, I assume you are also all good with the prospect of getting caught. Even if it doesn't show at all through your sweatshirt, one hug by a coworker or a pat on the back and there is a good chance that your little secret is out.

If the thought of being "outed" in this manner petrifies you, then it might be best to avoid such behavior.

Michelle Deere
04-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Just watch out you don’t get caught adjusting or playing with the straps. I tried this once for a few days under a sweatshirt and found I was almost unaware of myself adjusting the straps, catching myself when others where around and having to pretend I had an itchy shoulder to cover-up the action.
Have fun.
Michelle.

Marlana
04-11-2012, 11:45 AM
I have done this before. Wore a bra under my male clothes and also wore a loose fitting hoodie to help hide any signs. All went well and then a co- worker ran her nails on my back. Was I busted? Maybe. She didn't say anything and I quickly departed the lobby. Still, it felt good.

anonymousinmaryland
04-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Only on days under 70 degrees. Don't want to kill a good thing by having my bra show. (Don't forget the pantyhose .)

Karren H
04-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Works best if you wear a thin white cotton tee and black bra... :).

cyndigurl45
04-11-2012, 12:16 PM
I work in Law Enforcement, about a year ago the lady in our quartermasters unit asked if I needed to be fitted for a new uniform, that the one I had on was kinda baggy, I am very fit and everyone knows it, I say sure so she gets the tape out and tells me to take off the shirt, I had on a T shirt under, I asked if she had a private area, she quizzically looked at me and motion me to follow, in the back I took of my shirt and bullet resistant vest and she gasp OH MY well then OK alrighty then well OK, it was kinda funny, then she ask why are you wearing a bra? I asked her why do you wear a bra, she says because I have breast, as I'm nodding my head, she just paused and it was like a light came on LOL she took a step back and noticed my hips and waist wraps the tape around me 38-28-36 and it looks like a B cup, yes it is. So she steps out returning with a armful size 10 pants size 14 top and vest that will accommodate my breast and a skirt, she puts the skirt down and says for latter when your ready. So from that day I have been wearing a female uniform and honestly know one is the wiser....... Go figure.

Noemi
04-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Hello Everyone.

Be careful that you do not out yourself with your bra. I wear Bras under my male clothes and sometimes forms, but only in winter, under my coat.
I do not cross the line with my job as it is all referrals and freelance work.
How I feel is different. I would like to show looking like Doris Day, but am not ready for that yet.

Have fun at work Honey.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-11-2012, 01:30 PM
No bras or any other fem items at work for me, it's too much of a distraction I really don't need...

EjayeCD
04-11-2012, 01:47 PM
I wore panties under my uniform. I'm a retired police Lt. Just loved it.

Kerigirl2009
04-11-2012, 03:50 PM
I wear a bra and small forms everyday to work and I have had many people come up to me at work tap me on the shoulder, or pat me on my back, both men and women. A few women have given me hugs and rubbed but they are in the know. I love the feeling of my bra. If I am outed then so be it. I only have about sixty sub-contractors that work for me on a daily basis.
I used to work at a counter kind of as a loan teller and I always wore a bra under my male shirt with a tie but I also had clear nail polish and sometimes but not often a very light pink. I would also wear a light amount of mascara and eyeliner with just a touch of silky lip balm. I loved it but the pay was horrible.

Shawnc
04-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Will I made it thru the day and it felt GREAT! Thank you all for your post they have been very enjoyable to read.

Kisses to all of you!

jackielou
04-12-2012, 01:46 PM
i wore a bra and panties every day under my male clothes for years i have large breast and needed the support no problems some looks but allways ok worked outside in the telephone industry climbed poles worked in underground retired now still wearing my bra 24/7