PDA

View Full Version : wearing slips

belinda
11-06-2005, 01:22 PM
For many years i have worn slips i like the way they feel against my skin am i alone on this?

Toni
11-06-2005, 01:28 PM
You are not alone Belinda, I've worn slips for more years than I care to admit to, and I have to say that they are one of the most sensuous articles of womens clothing and very very sexy.

Stephanie Kay
11-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Absolutely, girlfriend, I agree with you and Toni. I very seldom go out without wearing a slip. I feel wonderfully feminine in a slip!!:)

TGMarla
11-06-2005, 01:42 PM
I absolutely, positively, completely agree. I love them. So soft, so silky, so feminine. The quintessential item of feminine intimate apparrel this side of lingerie. Nothing compares.

Angela Burke
11-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Belinda,
You are definitely not alone.
I love wearing slips, (full and half).
They are so feminine, and feel great under a skirt.
Plus you can show off a little bit of lace.

Love Angela XX

Joanne_2003
11-06-2005, 02:19 PM
There is nothing like the feel of a slip as it swishes about your legs. That is unless you don't shave your legs, because the feel of a slip on freshly shaved legs is the greatest feeling out there.;)

KatieZ
11-06-2005, 02:46 PM
1/2 slips and camisoles for me. Love the feeling and skirts don't climb your legs.

Hugs

Florence Crook
11-06-2005, 05:27 PM
I also find a slip just hits the spot.

rexy
11-06-2005, 06:30 PM
No dear you are not alone, i love wearing slips. Do not feel dressed with out wearing one (full or half )................REXY:angel:

Sweet Susan
11-06-2005, 06:33 PM
My initial experience, and some of my most exciting early experiences occurred while wearing nothing more than a slip.

breanna1954
11-06-2005, 09:19 PM
I too wear a slip under my dresses and most skirts. I have both half and full slips in black and white.

cathy b
11-07-2005, 06:37 AM
no your not alone i love to wear a slip under my work cloths even feel good .soft and silkie all day long.

Stephenie
11-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Wouldn't wear a skirt with out one. Love the way they feel.

lissa_cd
11-07-2005, 10:09 AM
slips are the feminine final touches on allot of my outfits...Melissa

Annette_boy
11-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Hi All
Slips yesssss soooo silkieeeand sexxxxxxy and the lacier the better
Hugs Annette:D :hugs:

Jodi Lynn
11-07-2005, 05:38 PM
I wear a slip whenever I need too. But I did notice, most of us that answered this question are of the "older" set. :hmmm:

Victoria Pink
11-07-2005, 06:28 PM
I'll join in with the rest saying "YES, I'm a slip lover too!" In fact I slept in a slip and panties last night. Always wear a slip under my skirts or dresses.

Victoria

MichelleGray502
11-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Belinda you are not alone i do wear slips once in a whille depending on 'th outfit i am wearing and other times no, They are indeed very comfortable and 'th silk does feel very nice on your skin indeed.

heatherCD8772
11-07-2005, 07:12 PM
I love wearing slips. I absolutely must wear one when wearing a skirt or dress, either a full or half slip depends on the outfit but they are a must have for me :)

Jo_2s
11-08-2005, 09:17 AM
Love slips, always wear one, started with slips, a slip collector ( 100+ last count ).
But I think it's my age group, don't think younger women wear them now :( if only they knew what they are missing.

TGMarla
11-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Mmmmmm! Jo, I really like that one! Pretty!

Victoria Pink
11-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Wow Jo! That's very pretty and it looks GREAT on you. I have on a lavender 1/2 slip with a lace trim. Love wearing i!:)

Victoria

KarenXDR
11-08-2005, 09:37 AM
....it is an old(er) broad thing. The younger set was used to mini-slips. Nothing wrong with those, though; have three in particular I cherish.

BUT - my altime, altzhyme favorite is a "bra-slip" with a lacey, "cup-formed" top. HOT HOT HOT!! It also reminds me if my waist is getting out of line. Will have to send a pic while this thread is still topical.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Wendy me
11-08-2005, 12:41 PM
yes i love short slips i have a few of them and love them....

MelindaC
11-08-2005, 05:00 PM
I never wear a dress or skirt without a slip. Usually a full slip. The more satiny, smooth and lacey, the better......

margo
11-19-2005, 01:18 PM
jo that is nice how about some more .pink is good on you!!

New Sue
11-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Slip girl as well

Joanie B
11-19-2005, 11:39 PM
....it is an old(er) broad thing. The younger set was used to mini-slips.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Hi,
The last time I tried to buy either a half or full slip, I coudn't find any that fit....seems stores don't carry them anymore. Also, recently saw a newpaper article that said that the younger women don't see the need.....it was titled, "I can see your legs thru that skirt..." So I gave up and hardly ever wear one, even tho Iam in the over 30 crowd...

Joanie

Rachel
11-20-2005, 02:59 AM
I'm another slip girl too. About the third time I dressed in my sisters clothes I wore one of her slips and it was the most wonderful sensation. That was 23 years ago and I've never stopped buying and wearing slips since.

It does seem to be a generational thing with younger women rarely wearing a slip and it is becoming more difficult to but full length slips. I think every girl needs several, 1/2 slips for summer and full length for winter and a nice selection of colours too. Deep lace hems are so good to.

I wouldn't think I was dressed unless I was wearing a slip and as well as feeling so gorgeous I think that a slip makes a skirt or dress hang better as well as the practical thing that it is easier to wash a slip than a skirt.

Right now I'm wearing a dusky pink full length under my black knee length skirt and it feels wonderful.

classicgreysuit
11-20-2005, 03:41 AM
Slips are terrific and Jo's is totally dreamy. Used to be able to buy nice sexy ones with deep lace hemsbut the ones i see in the shops now are totally practical with a half inch of lace - if your're lucky. I have a half slip and a full slip and I love wearing either. Used to wear a beautiful one my mum had when i was a teenager all lace and satin - terrific!!

Bring back the slip!!!

Sarah

TGMarla
11-20-2005, 09:09 AM
My wife has a few black slips she never wears (but I do!) that she got from her grandmother. Both are form fitted, with a built in bust. They don't necessarily negate the need for a bra, at least for me, but for someone with actual breasts, she might just get away with it. One has a horizontally pleated hemline piping across the bottom, very stylish. It has matching piping in the bust area. The other is stretch lace on top, and 3" of lace across the bottom. It's a dream. I'll try to remember to get some pics of them one of these days.

And ClassicGreySuit is correct....they just don't make 'em like that anymore. Fashion trends tend to come and go, though. Perhaps they'll make a comeback.

TGMarla
11-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Okay. I found some time to grab photos of these two lovelies. As slips go, they're kind of throwbacks to a day when slips were well-made with a woman's figure in mind. Both are nicely tailored and form-fitting. Both would probably cost a lot of $$$ these days. We're not talking Wal-Mart here, rather Nordstrom's or something like that. Anyway, enjoy!

Shelly Preston
11-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Slips are wonderful

I sometimes feel so sexy while wandering around wearing a slip before putting my dress on

Jadeanne
11-21-2005, 11:06 PM
I'm in my 50s and don't consider myself properly dressed femme without at least one slip or petticoat.

Jadeanne

belinda
11-26-2005, 02:42 PM
OMG i must be strange because i love wearing slips the feel of them makes go all weak at the knees i can't help it i must be mad!

Eileen
11-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Belinda you are not mad. Slips have that feeling on a girl. They make the total outfit and feel so sensuous.

danielle d
11-26-2005, 06:34 PM
slips are the ultimate item to cding
danielle d

MistyCD
11-26-2005, 08:41 PM
I wouldn't think I was dressed unless I was wearing a slip ....

ditto for me. I like wearing silk slips, they feel sooooo soft !!!!!111

Misty:p ;) :angel:

Davetitus
11-30-2005, 07:04 PM
The full slip feels so good under my work clothes, nicer than a cami top because they never come untucked. And if I am feeling up to it I leave the top of my shirt un buttoned enough to show others just how well I like them.

MaylinJane
11-30-2005, 10:13 PM
I wear slips mostly as a nightie or lounge wear. I occasionaly wear one under a dress if the weather is chilly enough.

May

Satina Silky
12-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Hi, yes I love to wear slips. They're the most feminine type of lingerie. I love as the smooth silky fabric of slips is caressing my skin

slipsrme
01-17-2006, 12:03 PM
Luv that pink slip! I, too, am a collector. Also have over 100. Luv to wear over padded bra and thigh-hi stockings. Wish I could go out like that. Tried once. was almost thrown in jail. Now, always wear a dress or skirt & blouse. Women don't seem as offended when they see me that way. Don't know why a slip offends them.

miranda67
01-17-2006, 12:11 PM
You are definitely not alone.I feel naked underneath a dress without a slip on.I love the way they cling and their smoothness against my skin.

Aileen
01-17-2006, 12:17 PM
From the movie Ninotchka:

"It's so beautiful! And you don't even see it!"
"But you feel it."

I love slips. Seeing a GG in a slip is very sexy. I love to wear a sheer dress or a skirt. Why wear such a beautiful slip if no one can see it?

But if you do wear a sheer skirt or dress, make sure the slip you wear isn't too short. That's a mistake.

Ms Alison Janes
01-17-2006, 02:06 PM
I always wear a full slip under dresses, I would't feel properly dressed otherwise.

Alison

LindaTS
01-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Before now I've never given it any thought but I can't imagine getting dressed for the day without a slip under my skirt or dress.

AshevilleCD
02-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Slips are my life! I have about 100, most with shadow panels.

I have a particular 'thing' for Sears Tailored Shadow Panel slips. Not made anymore unfortunately but can still be had on ebay.

If anyone else has such a specialized obsession (or a general lust for full slips) I'd love to hear from you.

audrycd
02-06-2006, 04:30 AM
Slip lover as well i have many. A slip is what started my crossdressing.

Staci
02-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I think if you like the feeling of nylon against your skin you have to like a slip. I also have a few. My favorite was a gift from my wife. short pink slip with black lace straps, black lace at the bottom and around the bust. I wear it to bed as a nightie sometimes.