PDA

View Full Version : frends over time out

Cindy J Angel
04-11-2012, 10:10 PM
I am going to have take a brake for 4 days. what to do what to do. well it will b worth it i do need the help. I pulled my left arm out( 8 mo.) and back in it broke the bone i hade 2 pins put in. Well now i have no grip around 30/37 on a good dqy versers right at 140+ and could have some nerve dam. from c6 should know by nex week. So thay is why i have been able to dress so much ( I do take what i can get) I could be out of work a nuther 6/8 mo. Wright now i just went my left arm hand to wrok right. S o girl frends if u dont hear from my will be back on inter net on monday morning. love cindy

Cynthia Anne
04-11-2012, 10:50 PM
You take good care of yourself Cindy! It's great you have freinds to help out when you need them! Hugs!

Barbara Ella
04-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Hopefully any damage will work itself back into shape with time and good physical therapy. Take care.

Barbara

Tina B.
04-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Hope you are getting therapy for that arm, at lest it sounds like you can still hook a bra, so enjoy the time your off, since you have to off anyway.
Tina B.

BillieJoEllen
04-12-2012, 10:36 AM
You are so fortunate! I've had two separate shoulder injuries and both times had to give up dressing for over six months. It was miserable.

Cindy J Angel
04-14-2012, 12:03 AM
Hi girls, Thank u for the kind word. yes it was, and no i could not get it snaped. it took 6 mon for that. but us hard head males have to work as hard as we can.
yes we are getting a lot done. A veary good frend let me use his bob cat so we will get a lot more done on sat. and i should b able to get the house washed too. and b back in a dress on momday. ho ray. love cindy just out and about.