PDA

View Full Version : Do you touch "it" when you put on women's clothes?

Marleena
04-12-2012, 07:20 AM
I really thought I would get past the point of touching it when I get dressed. It seems like I'm touching it more lately though. It might even be getting worse.:eek:
I start touching it as soon as I'm done dressing.

I touch it in the bathroom. I touch it in front of mirrors. I even touch it in the car and out in public. Do we ever get past this?

I worry about the wet spots and I worry about getting blown.

I guess I just worry too much when I wear my wig. Now I know why GG's are always fixing their hair, a girl just has to look good.:)

Do you touch yours a lot too?

daviolin
04-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Marleena, you cutiepie. I thought this was going somewere else. Yes I do mess with my hair all the time. We got to look our best. Daviolin

Laura912
04-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Almost but saw who posted the thread and read it any way.:heehee:

nikki47
04-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Hilarious.:heehee:

Nikki

Karinsamatha
04-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Of course I touch it :o. Can't have a hair out of place - wouldn't be proper.

Laura912
04-12-2012, 08:12 AM
As an addendum: was driving several days ago and a car load of four apparently GG's turned the corner in front of me. All simultaneously reached up and patted the back of their hair.

GingerLeigh
04-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Hair in my face drives me over the brink! I don't know how GG's do it without going insane! The constant tickling of the eyelids/cheek. Sooo bloody irritating and yes, I'm constantly "touching it" (silly!).

Sara Jessica
04-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Just observe women out in their daily lives, they touch theirs a lot as well. I remember seeing a woman a while ago as I was stopped at a light. She was about to cross the street and I swear, she must have touched hers a dozen times within a minute or two.

As for me, mine is au natural and I touch it way too much no matter how I present, to the point where my wife gets kind of ticked off in saying "you touch, twirl and play wit it like a girl".

kimdl93
04-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Leave it to you, Marleena! Yes I fret about my hair constantly..

Kate Simmons
04-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Sometimes Hon but mostly I've learned to fake "it" (no pun intended) just like women do. You need to more or less be a magician with this stuff and learn the art of misdirection.:battingeyelashes::)

Kaz
04-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Nice one Marleena! I love my Kaz hair and yes... I touch it every chance I get! :heehee:

Kerigirl2009
04-12-2012, 08:51 AM
I try to make sure I don't have a hair out of place all the time. so Yes I touch it over and over. my new wig is soooo soft and silky too.

janet p
04-12-2012, 02:23 PM
I thought you were talking about the ground because when I get dressed up I'm flouting on air! LOL.

vikki2020
04-12-2012, 02:52 PM
lol! yeah, every stop light!

Lorileah
04-12-2012, 02:54 PM
of course silly how else do you flirt?

Marleena
04-12-2012, 03:05 PM
I always wondered why girls liked to play with it Lorileah!

Rachel Renee
04-12-2012, 03:12 PM
I see what you did there. :D

Yes, I play with my hair all the time. It feels great to actually have hair to play with, fuss over, etc. My actual hair style is modeled after Patrick Stewart, so I don't normally get to twirl and primp on a daily basis (read as "I'm bald").

Cheryl T
04-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Well, why do you think God created mirrors??? Did you think it was just for makeup????????? LOL

KellyJameson
04-12-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm so dense sometimes, if it had not been for others replies I would have thought you were talking about something else, for a moment my world stopped making sense and I could feel a panic attack coming on.

Very clever and mischievous Marleena.

I often curl my hair around my finger when I'm thinking, doing this in public does provoke consternation among those who observe this behavior and I'm sure one day I will have an accident while driving because I allow my hair to blow all over the place often impairing my view of the road.

Very stupid but my stupid list is long and I have not given it the priority I probably should and buy a headband because if I did it would be pink further adding to my already arduous life journey.

Having a very weird moment while typing this, sitting in Starbucks and a very precocious boy of no more than five years walks up to me and first tells me my computer is very small and what am I doing with it and than wants to know if I'm a boy or girl. I answer that I'm a boy but he does not believe me because my hair is long and now he is telling his father and everyone else in Starbucks that I'm a girl so his father rushes him off to the bathroom, life is so surreal sometimes.

Emma Leigh
04-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Having a very weird moment while typing this, sitting in Starbucks and a very precocious boy of no more than five years walks up to me and first tells me my computer is very small and what am I doing with it and than wants to know if I'm a boy or girl. I answer that I'm a boy but he does not believe me because my hair is long and now he is telling his father and everyone else in Starbucks that I'm a girl so his father rushes him off to the bathroom, life is so surreal sometimes.

This seems to be getting to be a common accurance hey Kelly???

Oh the hair thing yep have to its always in my face or doing anything but staying were I want it to........:heehee:

Bree Wagner
04-12-2012, 05:49 PM
I can't keep my hands off of it!

I smooth it down.

I keep it away from my face. I always seem to be pulling it off of my lips.

I am in a constant battle with it to control it.

Sometimes I think it has a mind of its own.

-----------------
Great post Marleena.
-Bree

Jeanna
04-12-2012, 06:07 PM
I touch it a lot. I keep it really clean and ready for what may come up! Love my wig!

Lori B
04-12-2012, 06:12 PM
lol......I thought you were going down Taboo Road too hon....:eek::heehee:....yup..I`m always twisting,wrapping around my finger....especially while driving:battingeyelashes:

Launa
04-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Im always touching mine. I love my hair and should have been a hairdresser.

Gaby2
04-12-2012, 07:27 PM
I've started to let my hair grow, Marleena...
so that I can play with it all the more...
just like everything else!
Gaby:heehee:

Voulez-Vous
04-12-2012, 07:41 PM
I worry about the wet spots and I worry about getting blown.

you had me on this one. Dr. Pepper thru my nose onto the keyboard.

Stephanie47
04-12-2012, 10:52 PM
I love sweeping the hair away from my cheeks and chin when I have my wig on. It seems cascading tresses when cooking, baking, washing dishes, etc always get in the way. Kind of reminds me of my inner femininity when I get so relaxed I forget I have on a dress, slip and heels.

Rachel Flowers
04-13-2012, 02:04 AM
I think you should feel very guilty indeed about this, Marleena! You are in danger of bringing the whole CD community into disrepute as a bunch of perverts! And the mods will be along any minute to ban these salacious threads from this forum.

I have to confess to a small amount of disappointment too...

;)

erickka
04-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Count me in! I can't stand it when my wig has even one little strand out of place. Comb, fluff, primp, repeat.

Jillian Faith
04-13-2012, 06:47 AM
Duh! I can't pass a mirror without looking and fixing my hair

Bobbie224
04-13-2012, 06:58 AM
I am always playing with mine. never mind flirting ,it turns me on. Gosh i love it it completes the effect of being a crossdresser.

Cynthia Anne
04-13-2012, 07:45 AM
I like to do things to it to make it grow long....................! Hugs!

Marleena
04-13-2012, 07:58 AM
I think you should feel very guilty indeed about this, Marleena! You are in danger of bringing the whole CD community into disrepute as a bunch of perverts! And the mods will be along any minute to ban these salacious threads from this forum.

I have to confess to a small amount of disappointment too...

;)

Lol..it's all good Rachel. Just a little diversion from the seriousness, arguing, struggling with life. Making a few people smile is always a good thing.:) The replies have been wonderful!

I never totally got the hair obsession until recently. It's so wonderul to have hair on the top of my head again, being a girl does have advantages and I think I'm worse than most GG's about my hair now.:)

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-13-2012, 08:51 AM
You are such a "bad" girl! Of course I touch it all the time, doesn't evryone??? I am touching it right now with a brush and it looks so good.

janet p
04-13-2012, 01:27 PM
I thought you were talking about the floor when I dress up I'm flooting on air!! LOL

darla_g
04-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Does that mean if hair wasn't what you were thinking when you said "it" you have a dirty mind?

Sallee
04-13-2012, 02:16 PM
I admit I touch mine to Love finding a mirror or a window reflection and doing a little touching in it. Of course always trying to be discrete

Marleena
04-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Does that mean if hair wasn't what you were thinking when you said "it" you have a dirty mind?

Lol.."it" can be whatever you want it to be!:)

sometimes_miss
04-13-2012, 03:34 PM
I 'touch' my guy hair too. I simply have to 'touch' my long girl hair more often because it's in the way more often. Oh, and I like to play with long hair. Besides, how else can you get the tangles out?

sissystephanie
04-13-2012, 05:28 PM
I don't have enough hair on my head, or anywhere else, to play with! In fact, I don't have much of anything to play with, unless you count my 40 B's!!

Ally 2112
04-13-2012, 08:28 PM
I passed this thread about 10 times before i read it not realizing it was by Marleena lol .I thought it was about touching my toes ? .But yes im lucky enough to have all my hair it is going grey but is long and i did get ringlets when it was real long

JohnH
04-13-2012, 08:53 PM
I touch my natural hair so often my wife gets after me for doing it!

Brynn_A
04-13-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm not sure how ften..but I have adopted that adorable habit of sweeping it out of my face with two finmgers.

SusanQ
04-14-2012, 05:15 AM
I'm always touching my girl parts when dressed en femme. It is the boy parts that I ignore.

BLUE ORCHID
04-14-2012, 06:43 AM
Hi Marleena, Guilty as charged your honor, also it's amazing
that I now can't stop watching as woman do it so often .