PDA

View Full Version : Omg Nervous!

crossing_over
11-06-2005, 03:08 PM
ok here's the deal. My mom knows i like feminine clothing and what not. I never wear it in front of her. A couple of years ago we had this thing called our "Mailbox". It was a 3 ring binder that we would write and leave notes for each other about my feminine side. She is very understanding and even left me a purse in my room to keep my feminine things in. We havent written in a long time and i think she may have thought that it was just a phase and passed over. But I've sold stuff on ebay and bought me a nice skirt, top, panties, stockings (even tho i dont wear stockings much, i prefer flip-flops since i'm young and it is in style). I used to have long hair down to my shoulders that i wore in a pony tail when doing work and stuff. Then i shaved my head and i'm letting it grow back out now (only at like .5" so far). But, i want to write to her about all of this since i will have some nicer clothing then i did before. What made me go ahead and do this is she walked in while i was browsing the site and of course i didnt notice when she looked at the computer but the big banner accross the site that says "CROSSDRESSERS" was on. I'm very nervous about what to say in my note. i cant talk to her face to face yet i'm still to shy but i am open with her through writing. HELP!

-dazed and confused

crossing_over
11-06-2005, 04:05 PM
33 views and no word of advice? c'mon :(

Julie York
11-06-2005, 04:07 PM
It all sounds very......"interesting".:cool:

However. What's the problem? You have an established form of communication and it would seem an understanding Mother. Where's the problem? Write it in the book, whatever and leave it where she can see you want her to read it. I just can't see what you are fretting about.

Lauren_T
11-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Advice? I don't have any either...

Lots of CDs are as nervous as a cat in a rocking chair factory, because of their families being unaware of their CDing... But your mom already knows, right? And from what you say, she's certainly more understanding / accepting than are many others in her situation...

So, while I can't speak for others, personally, I don't grasp what the issue is... :confused:

As Julie said, write it in your book, why don't you? While you're at it, maybe you could consider suggesting - or vaguely hinting - that you'd like to have a talk with her... if that's what you'd really like, of course...

Jenny Beth
11-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Advice? Leave the address of this web site in your "mailbox" and see what happens.

Andrea's Lynne
11-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Be yourself:rolleyes:

Lynne

crossing_over
11-06-2005, 04:29 PM
i dont know why i'm so nervous..... i think it's because it's been so long since we did communicate about it and i think she may have thought i was over it... but i'm gonna give it a try ...

paulaN
11-06-2005, 05:31 PM
I'd say your perty lucky keep the book going. I like the idea of writing this site address in the book.

Clarissa3d
11-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Keep in mind she is your mother and she does love you very much. I would start with your mailbox and leave a message that you would like to talk face to face about your femme thing.

She already knows that you have a femme side so in drab no femme dress sit down with her and start with the purse. you can start with how you feel and go from there. start small with you like the femme side and you are still you.

If needed let her review this site for a bit. Tell her if she has questions we have GGs here that would help her understand.

I am sure she will listen and be there for you.

Hope this helps
Clarissa

crossing_over
11-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Keep in mind she is your mother and she does love you very much. I would start with your mailbox and leave a message that you would like to talk face to face about your femme thing.

She already knows that you have a femme side so in drab no femme dress sit down with her and start with the purse. you can start with how you feel and go from there. start small with you like the femme side and you are still you.

If needed let her review this site for a bit. Tell her if she has questions we have GGs here that would help her understand.

I am sure she will listen and be there for you.

Hope this helps
Clarissa

i think i shall take your advice. Blah @ being in drab, but if i must, i will be in drab. but thx for the help :)