PDA

View Full Version : Taken joy being out dressed

susangirl
04-12-2012, 09:45 PM
It's been six weeks since I have had anything on which normaly should belong to a girl / woman. The funny thing is I didn't really miss it or even think about dressing except for a few times. I really enjoyed every little bit of getting ready tonight and couldn't wait to get out the door onto public in the Atlanta cool air.

I would like to know if and when you have been away from dressing for a while do you seem to enjoy yourself even more than normal. Does absence make you want something even more. What do you say?

Jacqueline Winona
04-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Yes, absolutely! My job has times (like now) when I have to get to a pretty dark place to be successful, and my femme side gets totally shut down during times like this. When it is over, and I get to sit back and hvae a "Janice day" it is so incredibly fun, relaxing, wonderful, etc. I feel truly at pice and relaxed when it happens.

Stephanie47
04-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Before retirement I had to take advantage of any potential opportunity to dress. That usually meant taking a mental therapy day from work. Now I am able for the most part to get my private time from September through June, five days a week. The only prolong time away from dressing I have is during the summer when my wife is home. I usually can weather the drought because I know September come. That's when I cherish the planning to start up again. Until I get my fill it's five days a week. The next time I get pent up desire is late spring when it is finally good weather to start sitting in the backyard during the day.

Before retirement I did not have the great opportunities I have now. So, I spent too much time and money buying myself "presents" on eBay. The thrill of getting new garments, even though, I could not wear them as much as I wanted was the only way I could compensate for the lack of time.