PDA

View Full Version : Are you pretty?

Lucy Long Legs
04-14-2012, 12:26 AM
Do you think that having pretty, small, feminine features makes you more likely to become a CD? Is it that you look better as a girl, or are your features a sign that you are quite a feminine person?
I am interested in how the feminine side of us, obviously better developed in CDs, manifests itself.

Krististeph
04-14-2012, 12:42 AM
I can make myself up to look rather cute, as judged my my wife and others.

But i am really a man, ugly and crude. I always feel this.

But it's not an awful thing.

I sometime wonder, am i a CD/TG becuse of some intolerance in a previous life? (98% of me says no, that's not the way it happens.) But if all the angst now can help ameliorate past transgressions- then let it be.
I'm coming off my mid-life crisis, and things are looking up, thoguh nothing has changed.

Lorileah
04-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Do you think that having pretty, small, feminine features makes you more likely to become a CD? Nope. When you are here for awhile you will find most the CD's believe they are to tall, round, rugged, hairy, whatever. Many will say they don't like how they look when dressed. Some will believe they do look better dressed. There will be 100 answers and everyone will be different

Jessica86
04-14-2012, 01:00 AM
There are all shapes and sizes of women. What's beautiful to you, might not be beautiful to me. Why not just be who you are? Someone will always think you are ugly, while another will think you are drop dead gorgeous!

Jacqueline Winona
04-14-2012, 01:21 AM
If I could ever do something about this shadow on my upper lip, maybe I could be. :)

Misti
04-14-2012, 01:21 AM
Nope. When you are here for awhile you will find most the CD's believe they are to tall, round, rugged, hairy, whatever. Many will say they don't like how they look when dressed. Some will believe they do look better dressed. There will be 100 answers and everyone will be different

I have to go with Lorileah here mostly, as I don't like, and never have liked, my male face under any circumstances, plus my male features for the most part; but I am growing really, really fond of my feminine features, more each day. Jessica is also right, of course. Take care, Hugs,
M.

lilith.comunera
04-14-2012, 02:48 AM
Well I've been told by some guys that I am cute. But I think the ultimate judgement comes from woman. I'm thinking that something that makes me girly is that I have naturally red lips and I am pretty skinny.

Rachel Renee
04-14-2012, 02:52 AM
I think I'm friggin' adorable, in any clothes. :battingeyelashes:

Joanne f
04-14-2012, 04:38 AM
Simple answer to that is NO , having a feminine side to you has nothing to do with looks it is all about what is inside of you , it just makes is easier if you have the looks to start with but it will not stop you if you do not ( as I should know) :heehee:

KimberlyJean
04-14-2012, 05:13 AM
I feel pretty, does that count? I find a well dressed woman with say an average face more attractive than a very pretty woman in sweats and flip flops.

Beth Mays
04-14-2012, 05:57 AM
oh how I wish.... If only..

Sandra1746
04-14-2012, 06:14 AM
When tastefully dressed I am beautiful.

Of course that 'opinion' is no different than the weekend golfers who believe their next stop is the Masters or the football spectators who believe the next call will be the NFL offering them a spot as QB on a major team.

We all have our pet fantasies or delusions. They are usually harmless or even a source pf personal enjoyment. Mine are...

Now where is that call from the beauty pageant, did I miss it ...?

Hugs,
Sandra1746

BLUE ORCHID
04-14-2012, 06:20 AM
Hi LLL, No matter how great I think that I look I aways know that I'm just a dude in a dress.

drushin703
04-14-2012, 06:48 AM
lucy l.l.

Good question. I think my feminine side manifests itself inspite of what my body type or facial features look like. I am always in the company of drag queens and
believe me, without makeup and wigs their no pin-ups. I have big feet, hands like a lizzard and the reddest alergy eyes, but with good makeup, a nice dress and
a well tamed wig, I can be fairly presentable....(notice I didnt say fairly believable) thanks, your morning leviathan, dana

STACY B
04-14-2012, 06:48 AM
To stay with hte thread no Im not at all small or have any girl looks . Until I get dressed ,, Then I look just like my sisster , An she is pretty so I guess I am too ,, But my SO dont think so , Oh well I just be over here in the ugly girl club ,, Aleast its a GIRL CLUB !!

TxKimberly
04-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Sure! Pretty fat. Pretty old. Pretty wrinkled. Pretty big. Pretty tall. . .

Tina B.
04-14-2012, 07:43 AM
"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the prettiest one of all? Not me, at almost 70 pretty left the building at least 46 years ago, and even then I think it might have been a case of pink fog!
size and self image seem to have little to do with crossdressing, just like women, we come in all shapes and sizes, some better looking than others, but it does not stop any of us from dressing!
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
04-14-2012, 07:49 AM
We all look different on the outside! If you're not pretty on the inside then you are downright ugly! Hugs!

Karren H
04-14-2012, 08:06 AM

You left off pretty fat arms. Again!

I am not pretty or feminine or small.

noeleena
04-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Hi.

Two details here . one is .is this about how one looks or is this about being accepted, as the underlieing factor for my self is acceptance of who i am rather than how i look .

Very young , age 10, i did not like how i looked did not like being looked at or around people & to be infront of people was an issue major, hated the camera if thier was one around i was gone .

So no i did not like what i saw then or now,
pretty for my self i dont know the meaning no matter how i dress, i have the shape of a woman my sizeing is in keeping with a women i have lovely olive skin hardly any wrinkles age 64, yet no facial features that say heres a female / woman .

yet i am a woman im just one who did not come surplyed with those features yes i wonder some times why i bother. even dressing in my womens clothes in fact i some times wonder if im an imposter , thats what its like yet im just a bloody woman who has to struggle with how she looks, part of a problem with being intersexed.

Thats why iv said before many of you dresser's can do far better than i in the dress make up & all.

Iv just come back from our Edwadian do we had 52 people a lovely time lovely food , to gether in rememberance of the sinking of the Titanic 100 years ago ,
all the women natal can dress far better than i & look so much better, yet i did have some nice comments on how i looked & my dress, that i redesigned & made, yet i dont feel i measure up . so yes it hurts , i try & i know i fail & thats just the way it is,for myself, i did the photography, so at least that keeps me sane.

It was a neat night & i had a good time,

What i do have is , im a female / woman who is accepted for who she is,

...noeleena...

Launa
04-14-2012, 08:24 AM
I could never pass in the world, I'm not feminine until I get those clothes on.

Jackiefl
04-14-2012, 08:25 AM

I believe i fit in also... lol

leotard fan
04-14-2012, 08:25 AM
i am a ugly, fat man. i am female inside only. i only feel myself and confort with female wear...

JC
04-14-2012, 08:29 AM
small???? I can pick up a basket ball with one hand yet can not wrap a hand around my wrist. Far from small - petite. But I still enjoy dressing.

Marleena
04-14-2012, 08:30 AM
I don't think I am, but if you want to feel pretty this might help.:)

voufbcx2nRI

Cheryl T
04-14-2012, 09:19 AM
At times I think I am pretty, most of the time I do feel pretty, but I am certainly not petite, small boned, have small hands and features that would have led me to where I am.
On the inside I am definitely pretty and I try to make that show on the outside for everyone to see.

ArleneRaquel
04-14-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm so pretty that it's scary.

Kate Simmons
04-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Well, my new SO thinks I'm pretty and that is all that counts really. As far as being "feminine", that is kinda debatable since I always was and still am a rough and tumble gal. I've always had the affinity to be a tomboy, so the feminine part has to be in the eye of the beholder. I do enjoy looking nice though.:battingeyelashes::)

JenniferR771
04-14-2012, 10:20 AM
I always hated being small and shy, non-athlete...However...I do look fairly nice in a size 10 dress, even size 8 some days. Pretty is a goal more than anything else at my age. Still I try. See avatar and click my name to see the profile pic.

Joanne Curl
04-14-2012, 10:28 AM

Too much everything that signifies male, but every so often I feel pretty and that makes me so happy :)

docrobbysherry
04-14-2012, 10:34 AM
U can tell from my pics, there's nothing very pretty or fem about me. Sigh! That's why I CHEAT as much as I do!

Pretty on the inside? Yeah, rite! Have u read any of my posts!?

suchacutie
04-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Ok....I have terrific legs, but so do many of us.

Outside of that I have the usually problems: too big on top, too small on the bottom, waist not small enough, hands not dainty enough, nails not long enough, nose too bit, arms too strong, lips too small, and too tall for those lovely heels.

I can get past all this to not be ugly, but I don't expect to be called cute or pretty. I'm delighted with average!

tina

bobbie c
04-14-2012, 11:30 AM
magic mirrors...thats what i have....but i feel pretty and sexy inside...when dressed. ...but to quote another...a dude in a dress,it is what it is. i feel pretty oh so pretty..yea ok lol

BunnieCashmere
04-14-2012, 11:31 AM
I like to believe I look pretty. I know I look better in photographs and videos than in real life... photos can always be retouched, the angles can be changed, the lighting... in real life it's hard to be as pretty as you want to be. :(

Beth Wilde
04-14-2012, 11:55 AM
As a man? Big, horrible, hairy and ugly!! When I epilate and dress, I FEEL pretty and that is the important thing! Once I realised that other peoples petty opinions don't matter, life became so much easier!!

PretzelGirl
04-14-2012, 12:58 PM
If I could go back to my senior prom, I would be the girl that stood against the wall all night.

Brittany CD
04-14-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm a good looking guy, but still trying to be a real gorgeous looking girl

reflections-of
04-14-2012, 02:16 PM
I've been told I am pretty and hot when dressed as a woman. I also been told I am pretty and hot when I am not dressed as a woman. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my girlfriend finds me attractive eiter way, so that is all that matters to me.

Piora
04-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Why, yes you are, Rachel. You have my vote. :hugs:

You left off pretty fat arms. Again!

I am not pretty or feminine or small.
Aw, c'mon Karren! Don't forget we can look at all your photos! And many of them show you to be quite feminine in the outfits, makeup and wigs that you're wearing.

As a man? Big, horrible, hairy and ugly!!

We have a hard time imagining that when we look at your avatar, Beth.

Once I realized that other peoples petty opinions don't matter, life became so much easier!!
Good attitude....wish I was at that level.....however, still closeted.

When I epilate and dress, I FEEL pretty and that is the important thing!
Well, I can definitely relate to that. I feel the same way.

I'd say that parts of me are well....I guess 'pretty' might be a word to use. I think if I had been dressing fully at say, age 35 - I might have reached a level where I could say that about the rest of me, too. Of course, obviously I'll never know for sure, though.

JessHaust
04-14-2012, 05:33 PM

Yes, from your pictures, I have to agree. Can't wait till later this month to see in person!

As for me, well I don't really think I'm particularly pretty, but I get told that a lot.

stacycoral
04-14-2012, 05:38 PM
If I could go back to my senior prom, I would be the girl that stood against the wall all night.

I think i would be standing with Sue all night, I wish i could be pretty, some of us only could wish.

kimdl93
04-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Not remotely pretty. As I type this I'm watching the end of Lonesome Dove. Angelica Houston is a main character. She's not pretty..but I think presents a mature attractiveness. Maybe I can shoot for that.

Kaz
04-14-2012, 07:36 PM
I don't think I am, but if you want to feel pretty this might help.:)

Marleena... you fill my life with joy!

I am a very unattractive (and definately not pretty) guy - I am small, bald, old and wrinkly and have felt like this since I was about 23. I have very few redeaming features... but I am told that my guitar playing is pretty hot (and I was told that at 18 too)... but I am not so sure... I am no John Mayer!

Kaz makes me feel like I can look not so bad... but is Kaz pretty? Not really... she comes up with some OK photos once in a while, but the reality is something else...

But feeling pretty can also be a mindset... and sometimes... just sometimes... Kaz feels pretty.....

But then she wakes with a hangover!!! :eek:

Vickie_CDTV
04-14-2012, 07:49 PM
If one looks around any trans convention, you will see TV and TS come in all shapes and sizes, degrees of hairiness, features etc. (TS seem to be taller than average cis males, anyone ever notice that?) Some are closer to the "feminine ideal" than others, some can be mistaken for women en drab all the way to some who might look like football players dressed up (a literal observation, not a judgement), but they are all trans and it is a legitimate expression regardless. Having naturally feminine features could make one more likely to dress, but I doubt having distinctly male features alone makes one less likely to dress from what I have seen.

As for me, well, I look like a short football player in a dress.

Barbara Ella
04-14-2012, 08:03 PM
My two year old grandson has the answer, and he says it all the time NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO.

I like my appearance better when I am dressed, am more at peace with myself. I will never be pretty, but when dressed i can cover some of the overt maleness, and I will think I look pretty, and no one else's opinion will sway my feelings toward myself.

I adopt the Sartre philosophy here. I think, therefore I am.......pretty.

Barbara

Marguarite
04-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Lucy = Do you remember the female Gym teacher in " PORKY'S ", I feel a little bit prettier than her when I dress-up.

Janet77
04-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Pretty from behind, maybe, but not passable and not pretty in the face, at least for those who are sober!

Kristy_K
04-14-2012, 09:01 PM
My spouse says I am absolutely gorgeous. Period.

MandyGG
04-14-2012, 09:03 PM
I don't think that small, feminine features are what makes people want to CD more than anyone else would be inclined to. My husband is not small, nor very feminine. And, Whoa, is he NOT PRETTY. He is beautiful to me because I love him. To anyone else, I am sure it's somewhere along the lines of "Holy Crap!"

Miranda09
04-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Hmmmm....well, pretty IS in the eye of the beholder, and since my eye is the only one beholding me when I'm dressed up, then....................DAMN, I'm gorgeous!!!! :D

Soriya
04-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Do I think I am pretty? The answer from Soriya is YES! This is one of the new reasons I still dress, because I like the way I look. I must admit, I have even thought to myself that is I met Soriya as in if she was somebody else, I would date her. On my male side, I do not feel 'pretty' or better put, Handsome. lets call it like it is, I don't feel like I am good looking even though I have been told by countless women that I am. I understand why I feel that way, late bloomer growing up, being so much smaller then all the kids all the way through school (grew 4 inches after High School), being bullied very badly, the works.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the beholders opinion that matters the most is the beholder which is ourselves. That's why I don't believe it when women tell me I am handsome, because my belief system that was bread out of a lot of pain growing up is still in the process of being changed. As Soriya, I feel the things about myself I desire for my male side which is a reason I still dress today. Someday, I will merge her with my male side and feel it overall. It just takes time and a lot of hard work at looking at myself within. :)

paulaprimo
04-14-2012, 10:38 PM
i'm not "pretty" and i'm not "ugly"...so i guess that makes me "pretty ugly"...:devil:

SarahLynn
04-14-2012, 11:27 PM
I are me. Me is not such a beautifull sight. I'm not beautifull when dressed or undressed. I'm not even pretty on the inside but i'm told i'm good natured. I treat others as i'd prefer they treated me. If i see someone (woman) who is not beautifull i look for something about her which i find attractive and then compliment her on that aspect of her appearance. The same applies if i'm looking at a man, though i admit i do not go looking for attractive things about men. Regardless of appearance some have said i am attractive. This was done mostly when i was much younger. Today i'm fat (40-50 pounds over weight) and have health problems which you do not want to affect your appearance. Still i sometimes imagine myself as being attractive. (Oh how i wish). But i know my time is past. So ask me this question in another 40 years when i start my second childhood. Maybe then i'll be pretty (or at least attractive) again.

SarahLynn

TGMarla
04-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Well.....no. Kinda. Sometimes. Nah. Well.....sometimes.

I think I feel pretty a lot more than I actually look pretty.

Sarah-J
04-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Considering that I haven't been given a lot to work with anyway, looking good in Guy Mode is just this side of unattainable. I cite my abysmal history with the ladies as testament to this claim which has led me to conclude that, at least physically, I am below average in the Good Looks department. Now with the Big Five-Oh heading my way at breakneck speed, I'll be past that milestone in a few more years and I don't expect it to get any easier. As for appearance, either en drab (or without padding in the proper areas when en femme) I most closely resemble a 2x10 standing on end. As yet, I don't do makeup or shave anywhere below my comically prominent adam's apple, which I'm sure would likely only serve to improve my appearance, at least from the neck up...

...although I'm still a work-in-progress having recently embarked on this Road of Discovery, my answer to the question is: Yes, I am pretty because I feel pretty. Ultimately, that's really where it begins, isn't it? :)

IngeInCO
04-15-2012, 09:43 AM
Do you think that having pretty, small, feminine features makes you more likely to become a CD? Is it that you look better as a girl, or are your features a sign that you are quite a feminine person?
I am interested in how the feminine side of us, obviously better developed in CDs, manifests itself.

I wouldn't say that it made me more likely to be CD, that's me regardless. Now that I have explored more I do think it's nice to have a more femme frame. Plus I can share clothes with my wife!

StarrOfDelite
04-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Handsome as a Woman, and Pretty as a Man is how I describe myself.

Jenniferathome
04-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Cross dressing and one's physical features are completely unrelated. While it may make it easier to pass, your features can not drive you to crossdress. Cross dressing is not like trying a new haircut.

ME2.0
04-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Actually, I didn't know I had any nice feminine qualities until I dressed. I don't think I have a passable face at all, and the trunk of my body is a problem. But if I exposed a bit of vanity, I really like my legs. I love the look of them in stockings and heels. I thought I'd like the look of them more if I shaved them, and I've been doing it ever since. I guess I wouldn't go so far as to call myself pretty, but I like my legs. If I didn't like the look of them, I'm not sure I would have stayed in the hobby. I hope I don't sound self centered-I'm really not that way-I'm just trying to answer the question honestly.

Staci.

AKKaren
04-15-2012, 11:35 PM
:daydreaming:Mirror, mirror on the wall (CRACK!) Oh well....honey...we need another mirror here in the loo!:D

Bree-asaurus
04-16-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm told I am. I don't see it. I'm hoping one day I can believe it.

Katrina Black
04-16-2012, 12:03 AM
I think every man has a femine side ,some are just able to cope with letting it out . Others put up facades there whole life suppressing it ,and thats probably normal .. were just lucky to allow ourselfs the pleasures of being female.

Janelle_C
04-16-2012, 12:30 AM
When I take the time to do my makeup a wear my wig. I feel very pretty. I think I look pretty good to.

Leslie Mary S
04-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Me beautiful Not in 4 life times. There is enough of me to make two woman. I wear a size 20.

Chardonnay Merlot
04-16-2012, 03:37 AM
I think I'm pretty, but then again I'm biased. :)

Talldrinkofwater
04-16-2012, 03:59 AM
Cute maybe, big maybe. But don't think i can claim pretty. I know this because everything i own looks more flattering on a clothes hanger

Chardonnay Merlot
04-16-2012, 04:42 AM
My answer, I am what God made me to be...I am beautiful. I am human. I am humane. :)
I think I'm a dorkycute, sexy, playful girl...but like I said. I'm biased

TrayciCD
04-16-2012, 05:17 AM
Pretty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. But pretty clothes make me feel pretty.

erickka
04-16-2012, 05:17 AM
On the outside, not in a million years, but on the inside, that's another story.

Beverley Sims
04-16-2012, 06:06 AM
I was being kicked out of bars at 26 because they said I was underage.
I bought my last childs ticket to the movies when I was 18.
I started shaving regularly when I was 24 that meant every 2 days then.
No question about it when I was younger.I had regular girlfriends and the group I was with wanted to see what I looked like in their clothes.
Loved it..... I could cry now. OH! for the olden days.
I wonder where they have all gone.
I do know two that transitioned and they turned out great. (They were guys then) Now they are just ordinary 40 yr old women and 'Loving It"

Raychel
04-16-2012, 06:10 AM
In a word, No, Pretty as a train wreck. 40 yaers as a mechanic has cured all my hopes of ever looking pretty.

Jessica Who
04-16-2012, 06:28 AM
To answer the thread title, yes I am quite pretty *humbly spoken* ;)

My wife says that I look better as a girl than I do as a guy, my face is big but I have rounded features ..

sometimes_miss
04-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Well, I wear pretty clothes, have pretty jewelry, and some pretty wigs. My shoes are cute. So, as long as I don't look in a mirror, sure, I'm 99% pretty. Now if only I could do something about this figure and face.........

Ally 2112
04-16-2012, 12:43 PM
I would not say im pretty but i do try everytime i dress .So i guess that will have to do for now

Stephanie47
04-16-2012, 12:47 PM
Considering the vast majority of cross dressers' first experiences are in early youth, I do not think it has a bearing at all. I think most boys in the single digit range are cute. Even teenagers are handsomely cute. If cross dressing was based on whether one is passable, there would be a lot less cross dressers. I'm six foot and not passable. When I was a teenager I was six foot and 140 pounds. I think I could have made a cute young woman, if I had long hair and knew how to do makeup. Mow I wear plus size dresses (size 18), but, I'm height and weight in proportion. Still I'm easily identifiable as a man. At the mall I see many plus size women who are that way due to poor diet and lack of exercise. They are not society's ideal of an attractive women either. But they are still women. Overweight and out of shape guys still dress as women.

Right now Kathie Lee and Hoda are doing a segment on a woman who has lost 250 pounds-droped from 396 to 146. The woman looks fabulous. At 396 she looked like a woman. At 146 she looks like a woman. I guess I may digress too much! Sigh!

Ari333
04-16-2012, 12:51 PM
yes, I do think that feminine features would make one more likely, because as a teen I was mistaken for female quite frequently. at first it was annoying, especially since I was already a cd! but then I had to of course see if there was anything to it, so I began experimenting w/ make-up and hair and a full femme image. I was shocked and afraid to learn that not only did I look like a girl, I looked like a PRETTY girl! or at least I thought so. as a male, I'm not overly masculine or feminine, but have small hands, hair and nails that grow as long and healthy as I can allow, and boobies that are just a bit too bouncy for a boy! so a fairly girlish figure too. very little facial and body hair, and my legs smoothly shaven might make some females jealous LOL! but my point is, I already had a femme side manifesting itself way before puberty, I consider myself tg and born in the wrong sex, my crossdressing just made me accept and embrace it.

meganmartin
04-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I think it is easier and less work the smaller frame and features you have, however i have met some girls who are larger than i and do a much better job. It is not essential think the best thing is to do your very best with what God has graced you with and feel happy with yourself. What always amazes me to meet other cd's as men and as girls it is truly amazing the work they do.

NicoleScott
04-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Do you think that having pretty, small, feminine features makes you more likely to become a CD?

Of course not. This forum is full of members' posts wishing they had more feminine features (shorter, slimmer, smoother, less hairy, etc.) but having or lacking such features is not a factor in the drive to crossdress.

Darla
04-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Yes! I am absolutely pretty. And that's in guy mode. I'm ravishing as a woman. At least that's how I feel.

curiosity
04-17-2012, 06:29 PM
I think yes, maybe. I'm new here but this is one of the first threads that I read so I just want to reply to it. I tend to have a lot of feminine/soft features. I'm 27 and only 5ft 7", small frame, small hands and other things feminine around my body. My jaw and chin is smooth and feminine, I have a small nose, very fine eyebrows (although they are lower not like a female), my forehead is more like a female. I have been mistaken for being a girl growing up, but short hair I look more like a boy. (I haven't aged at all in 10 years, i still look 16). I still have a very boyish voice. My skin is perfect and clear and smooth.

I look a lot like ANDREJ PEJIC but I look a little younger than him (but he seems to have a more masculine jawline).

The whole crossdressing thing started when I was only 7 years old and I don't know why I did it at that age. curiosity? The urge seems to be getting more stronger as the years go by. It often would go away for months but always come back. I consider myself fairly androgynous looking. I'm a straight male but I don't seem to be masculine lol. Well, I have my 'moments', but I seem to be way more sensitive and caring, helpful, friendly than the average guy. I'm a very compassionate and moral person.

I always wondered what it would be like to be a girl and sometimes wished I would wake up as one.

I'm starting to get really confused about what I am. I'm not depressed being a boy. I think that I could live fine being so. But I always have that desire to crossdress and wonder what if I should have been female. Maybe I need some help here...

Eryn
04-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Like anyone, I have good features and some not so good features. I like the way I look when dressed and my wife has said that I am beautiful. At this point I think that further questioning won't be very good for my ego.

5150 Girl
04-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Well,, on the one hand, beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
However, I do tink I'm more thn reasonably atractive en-fem,,, however, I have absolutly no use for my horribly ugly "twin brother"

Lucy Long Legs
05-20-2012, 01:00 PM
yes, I do think that feminine features would make one more likely, because as a teen I was mistaken for female quite frequently. at first it was annoying, especially since I was already a cd! but then I had to of course see if there was anything to it, so I began experimenting w/ make-up and hair and a full femme image. I was shocked and afraid to learn that not only did I look like a girl, I looked like a PRETTY girl! or at least I thought so. as a male, I'm not overly masculine or feminine, but have small hands, hair and nails that grow as long and healthy as I can allow, and boobies that are just a bit too bouncy for a boy! so a fairly girlish figure too. very little facial and body hair, and my legs smoothly shaven might make some females jealous LOL! but my point is, I already had a femme side manifesting itself way before puberty, I consider myself tg and born in the wrong sex, my crossdressing just made me accept and embrace it.

This is the answer I have been waiting for as it mirrors my experience although I have not had the tg urge. There are several more answers along these lines. Being mistaken for a girl in my teenage years was a constant problem and, like some others here, I experimented by giving in to it and dressing as a girl on occasions. On these occasions I felt happier and more relaxed and had more fun.

gender_blender
05-20-2012, 05:22 PM
I believe it was fortunate that I had almost no facial hair, a small body that didn't have much misplaced hair growth and a feminine waist growing up as a transgender child.

franlee
05-20-2012, 07:53 PM
This is a hard question, we all have the desire to be "pretty" in some sembilance. And as a human we tend to see what we want, unless we are acting under depression in witch case nothing is going to look good. So yes in my minds eye I am pretty. But if I saw a copy of me and had no idea that it was my clone then I would probably consider it "alright" not ugly but not pretty. And that is as honest as I can be. Just remember it would be silly to grade my own report card and FAIL!

ArleneRaquel
05-20-2012, 07:54 PM
I gorgeous, when I don't look into a mirror.

Lesley_Roberta
05-20-2012, 07:59 PM
To answer the title "Are you pretty?"

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh err that would be a no.

Oh well, real females get to be pretty in the same proportion that most real males get to be handsome.

Very rarely.

I'm used to be a 6 as a guy, I will not mind being a 6 as a female.

Kayse
05-20-2012, 08:18 PM
I really don't know. I know ya can't tell much from my picture........can I get comments? I wish soooooooo much I could present as being pretty!

kellycan27
05-20-2012, 08:26 PM
I could use a nose job.

NathalieX66
05-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Most of us, if not nearly all of us are ever going to look as good as Jenna Talackova, so don't feel bad.
I would say that all of us fall between the spectrum of Ernest Borgnine and Jennifer Anniston, find your spot.

natacsha
05-20-2012, 08:37 PM
I think it's different for all of us. Pretty is subjective on many levels. I know i'm confident so therefore I think I'm pretty...male or female. At least that makes sense to me...

Glenda
05-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Unlike most, I did not experiment with dressing until I was 45. Seeing my reflection in the mirror as a friend finsished my make up and put the wig on me..............well, I was definitely beautiful in my eyes. I could not believe the transformation. Apparently she thought so as well because the first words out of her mouth were, "My God Glenda! You are a woman!" I think the clothes and make up just help reveal another part of me that has always been there. Isn't dressing wonderful?

darla_g
05-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Do I think I am pretty?

In a word no, i have a mirror so i don't think i am particularly attractive. I tend to take a lot of pictures so i can practice my skills of attempting to look feminine. There are a handful of pictures where i look at the picture and i actually like what's staring me back. There are times when things come out so I am happy. Now the problem would be if i step out and then have to open up my mouth because my voice is a dead giveaway

Mythic
05-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Cause My mom is technically a midget(4'9" not one of those tiny ones, an forgive me if you find the term offensive) my hands are the size of a girls. An my bone structure is on the thin side. And during my most important growth period i was vegetarian, an ate lots of soy foods. Which I didn't realize that I was consumeing tons of esterogen. So as a result of that I have a small ribcage, big hips, an tall legs for a guy. The food I believe only had such a strong effect cause it was during my teen growth spurts. So I'm on the very androgynous side. I also have a soft voice for a guy. Girls have complimented me on it. I don't sound like a girl really but a boy I guess lol. I think I can be pretty.

bobbimo
05-23-2012, 03:33 PM
That's what I strive for! Pretty.
Every dress and all my makeup
The better it fits, the better I look and the better I feel.
I had a very hard time when my wife told me I looked sexy. I was all confused to think I looked sexy. Who was I looking sexy for?
I wasn't intending to go out and excite some man! I am trying to look pretty too me.
Buts she is right, as usual, i did slide right off the pretty side and into the sexy side, but I'm still not interested in attracting a man.
And, when the dress doesn't fit right, I go right to the diet and exercise routine to get a nice smooth front, and maybe the next size smaller dress. Wooo Hooo

TeresaL
05-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Not this go around. The last few years gave me "man wrinkles" and "man chicken throat.". Not that I was pretty to begin with. I'm the third gender.

CaseyMarie
05-23-2012, 04:47 PM
Oh, you said p r etty with an 'r'...
Um, no. :)

Kayse
05-23-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm told I am. I don't see it. I'm hoping one day I can believe it. Bree, you are sooo pretty. I don't think you have anything at all to worry about. OK, I'm jealous!!!

Organza
05-23-2012, 10:17 PM
It's hard to be more unpretty than I am. I used to dream of being pretty, but since I met my wife, who treasures the way I look as a man, it's not really a dream anymore. I just love wearing dresses and slips and heels and all the rest. If I could never be happy with a woman, I think I would choose the other way and try to look as feminine as I could, however futile it is.
Lisa

Marsha My Dear
05-29-2012, 11:45 AM
My dear wife tells me 'I wouldn't have married an ugly man'. But no matter how hard I tried, how often I practiced, how comfortable I felt, I would still turn out as one godawful horrible looking girl. Especially with my soupstrainer moustache!

Valerie Nova
05-29-2012, 11:58 AM
I will say that once I learned to do makeup well enough that I liked the way I looked wearing it, I reached the crossdresser critical mass, and started a self-sustaining reaction of clothes shopping and taking pictures of myself. I still used to dress before that, but I'd always be embarrassed with what I saw in a mirror, and it'd be quite a while before I'd do it again. But once I could do my makeup well enough that I thought I looked pretty, I did it a LOT more.