PDA

View Full Version : Put These On...

Cindy M
04-14-2012, 03:42 PM
We're going to the grocery store and Wal-Mart. Things to do in guy mode. I'm fresh outta the shower & drying my hair. My Wife walks in the bathroom & says "Put these on". She hands me a pink w/ red hearts pair of Victoria's Secret panties. I answered Her with a Yes Ma'am, a smile, and an I Love You. (and I do!)

Michaelasfun
04-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Awesome, Cindy. Sounds like you have an MM (Miracle Mate)!

Marguarite
04-14-2012, 08:24 PM
cindy that wonderful, Ain't Love Grand!

KimberlyJean
04-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Did you use a pantyliner? You don't want to ruin them. LOL!

MandyGG
04-14-2012, 09:11 PM
That is great! I will have to do that now. Sounds like a pretty great wife! Glad to hear that you showed her affection for it!

I have to know... when something like this comes up... is tucking part of it? Or can you "go free" and still wear panties?

Anne2345
04-14-2012, 09:19 PM
The sacrifice involved must be tremendous. But, whatever it takes to keep your wife happy, right??!!! LOL!!! :)

Bree Wagner
04-14-2012, 09:22 PM
That's certainly an order worth following! I hope you had a fun time out.

-Bree

KimberlyJean
04-14-2012, 09:31 PM
That is great! I will have to do that now. Sounds like a pretty great wife! Glad to hear that you showed her affection for it!

I have to know... when something like this comes up... is tucking part of it? Or can you "go free" and still wear panties?

I have to tuck, panties don't fit right otherwise.

Marlana
04-14-2012, 09:45 PM
That's awesome! Wish my wife would do that to me. As long as the wife is happy, you can be happy. Kimberly, i also have to tuck to get them to fit right.

Miriam-J
04-14-2012, 09:57 PM
I think it depends on what you're going to wear, Mandy. If you're going to wear short skirts or tight clothing, I suppose tucking is necessary. Wear looser fashions (I prefer longer, loose skirts) and it's really not a problem. Other than a bit of experimentation, I've never messed with it - it really doesn't make any difference with what I wear.

I can't speak for others, but I think I've also sensed that some do it just because they feel more comfortable dressing while tucked - even if it might be imperceptible.

Miriam

Jacqueline Winona
04-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Great news, Cindy, that has to be just about the greatest feeling in the world. :)

Tina B.
04-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Mandygg, I can wear them either way, tucked or not, it just depends on what style they are, and what I'm wearing over them. Cindy, your wife really knows how to plan a shopping trip, and still keep her guy happy. nice way to go drab.
Tina B.

Marleena
04-15-2012, 12:39 PM
We're going to the grocery store and Wal-Mart. Things to do in guy mode. I'm fresh outta the shower & drying my hair. My Wife walks in the bathroom & says "Put these on". She hands me a pink w/ red hearts pair of Victoria's Secret panties. I answered Her with a Yes Ma'am, a smile, and an I Love You. (and I do!)

I guess she's okay with your Cding then? :) Awesome!

Reminds me of a song she might be thinking..

Dt2Bcn6aY9E

Sandra1746
04-15-2012, 12:58 PM
It sounds like you've got a good relationship there; give your wife a big hug.

As far as tucking goes; I always wear panties and never tuck. I couldn't if I wanted to because of the discomfort (I tried but it hurts). I choose panties with a wide crotch and never have problems.

Have fun and enjoy life,
Sandra1746

jazmine
04-15-2012, 01:24 PM
YeeeeeeeeeS! That tis awesome!!!!

linda allen
04-16-2012, 07:23 AM
I've been wearing panties and bras for a few weeks now. (I should really figure out the date it started so I can have an anniversary). I have my own panties and my own bras. None with hearts, though.

My wife doesn't have to tell me to put them on, it's now "normal".