PDA

View Full Version : Consults for FFS

Stephanie-L
04-14-2012, 05:25 PM
I know a fair number of girls here have had FFS with various surgeons and I am in the process of researching them. I am also trying to get an appointment with Dr Meltzer since I will be in Scottsdale for a few days anyway. My question is this, what photos, xrays, etc do the surgeons like to have to give an opinion before they see you, i.e. a kind of long distance consult. I know that many of the surgeons do this, so that they can at least have/give you an idea of the surgery needed. So, I am planning to get a friend to do some photos, I was thinking full front, left and right profile, and both obliques. No makeup and hair pulled back of course. I can get my primary to order xrays and get a copy of them on disc if that is necessary also. Any help would be appreciated, I am shooting for my FFS in about a year so I have some time to get this going................Stephanie

Kristy_K
04-14-2012, 09:27 PM
Stephanie check out this. http://www.femilife.com. Nikky is great and the prices are reasonable. Tell Nikky that Kristy sent you and you will receive 0% discount. :)